Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2010, 11:46 AM

24 posts, read 34,664 times

Advertisements

Shibata...are you a Jewish? if you are and you claim to believe your own prophecies...than Isaiah must be pure nonsense to you then...

Also, can you comprehend gravity? Can you understand exactly how it works? in fact, science can predict gravity, but have NO idea how gravity works... so I ask you to stand on top of a tall building and try to comprehend gravity, why are you going to fall, what mechanism is causing you to fall to the earth, what is actually PULLING you to the earth... you can't... no can, but a dare say you sure as hell can apprehend gravity... you know that is you step off the ledge and fall 100 feet or so you will see the results of gravity, broken bones... which you or no one else can comprehend and is it NOT pure nonsense...

so, based on your logic, you must be able to comprehend something in order for it to NOT be pure nonsense..., now that concept alone IS pure nonsense.

So please, if you are Jewish, provide a reasonable explanation as to how Isaiah 9:6-7 makes sense from a Jewish set of beliefs? Once again, it states that your Messiah (if you are a believing Jew) will be born as a child, become a man and be called "Mighty God" and will be the KING for ever and ever and sit on the Throne of David. ???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2010, 12:28 PM

2,071 posts, read 2,163,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
And if someone in this life wants to continue to murder, rape, and kill, will they then also experience happiness in the next life?
Those people will sit in the Hells and suffer mental torment until the condition of their souls become purified... this is done by seeking forgiveness... see how easy it is? Plus, they also have the opportunity to get out of there if they learn about God's Divine Love and they may also reach the top of the mountain... the Celestial Heavens.

Hell is not a permanent place and, eventually, it will be no more.

When we understand the Will of our Heavenly Father that we become either at-one with Him in His qualities of love, through receipt of Divine Love... or that we become purified in the natural love... then we will know that He is truly merciful and how much He really loves us.

Old 02-27-2010, 01:37 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
Those people will sit in the Hells and suffer mental torment until the condition of their souls become purified... this is done by seeking forgiveness... see how easy it is? Plus, they also have the opportunity to get out of there if they learn about God's Divine Love and they may also reach the top of the mountain... the Celestial Heavens.

Hell is not a permanent place and, eventually, it will be no more.

When we understand the Will of our Heavenly Father that we become either at-one with Him in His qualities of love, through receipt of Divine Love... or that we become purified in the natural love... then we will know that He is truly merciful and how much He really loves us.

And who told you this? Could We have a name? We do have thousands of years of human existance. Why did God wait thousands of years to reveal this knowledge to us now?

Old 02-27-2010, 02:14 PM

1,243 posts, read 1,567,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G&FServant View Post
so, based on your logic, you must be able to comprehend something in order for it to NOT be pure nonsense.
Something must be comprehensible if it is to be taught as Christian truth, and cannot be proved from Scripture (though everything in Scripture is comprehensible and part of a structure). Otherwise, the gate is open to any and every sort of heresy.

One does not even need to invoke Scripture here, because it is simply absurd to say that three persons can be one person.

To assist any who wish to get to the truth, a hint. The Scripture (and Nicaea) used the word prosopon. That does not mean 'person'.

Old 02-27-2010, 02:48 PM

24 posts, read 34,664 times
Shibata... are you Jewish?

Old 02-27-2010, 03:21 PM

Quote:
And who told you this? Could We have a name? We do have thousands of years of human existance. Why did God wait thousands of years to reveal this knowledge to us now?
God didn't wait thousands of years to tell us now... this information came from the Messiah... Jesus of Nazareth. This is his teaching... this is how he became a divine man... this is how we can become divine right now before we pass from this earth life.

I receive in my soul God's Divine Love, which is brought to me by the Holy Spirit... for over 30 years... I am not the only one on earth who is receiving this same thing.

I believe I may have mentioned to you, or maybe it's another poster, that you probably have received it as well... many Christians believe that they receive Jesus in their souls... well, it isn't Jesus... 'cause that's impossible. It is the very essence of God... it is the New Birth.

The Divine Love of the Father and the New Birth of the Soul (http://tinyurl.com/yzkckqc - broken link)

Old 02-27-2010, 04:06 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
God didn't wait thousands of years to tell us now... this information came from the Messiah... Jesus of Nazareth. This is his teaching... this is how he became a divine man... this is how we can become divine right now before we pass from this earth life.

I receive in my soul God's Divine Love, which is brought to me by the Holy Spirit... for over 30 years... I am not the only one on earth who is receiving this same thing.

I believe I may have mentioned to you, or maybe it's another poster, that you probably have received it as well... many Christians believe that they receive Jesus in their souls... well, it isn't Jesus... 'cause that's impossible. It is the very essence of God... it is the New Birth.

The Divine Love of the Father and the New Birth of the Soul (http://tinyurl.com/yzkckqc - broken link)

Scripture does not teach that Jesus (BECAME DEVINE).

Scripture teaches us that Jesus Christ (WAS THE WORD THAT WAS MADE FLESH).

And in John 1:1 it states. In the beginning was the (WORD), and the (WORD) was with God, (AND THE WORD WAS GOD).

What Scripture states that Jesus was anything else, but God?

And now you base your hope of salvation on a former lawyer, who became a psyhic? And he states an angel came to him and told him the Bible was wrong? And now you believe this former Lawyer/Psychic over the Bible? It appears to me, anyone with a good story you might believe, especially when James E. Padgett has no real evidence to back up his account. What evidence do you base your faith on, outside of what this one person told you?

Last edited by Campbell34; 02-27-2010 at 04:26 PM..

Old 02-27-2010, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Scripture does not teach that Jesus (BECAME DEVINE).

Scripture teachs us that Jesus Christ (WAS THE WORD THAT WAS MADE FLESH).

And in John 1:1 it states. In the beginning was the (WORD), and the (WORD) was with God, (AND THE WORD WAS GOD).

What Scripture states that Jesus was anything else, but God?
Jesus "as the" Christ... means that he is Divine. Christ is the principle of God's Divine Love. It's what we will become if we become divine on this earth... a possibility that takes a lot of work through prayer and soul longings.

There is no "word" that is made flesh... Jesus' soul was incarnated into the flesh and his soul was pure and free from sin... he was in close communion with our Father and his soul longings yearned for God's Divine Love. It didn't happen over night that he became divine, it was a process... just as it is a process with us... we don't suddenly become divine... first our souls go through a purification process whereby our sins are removed... this is what God's Divine Love does.

Doesn't the Bible talk about a "transformation"? Well, this is one way it's done... the other is to purify our souls through natural love... and this is a long road to hoe, because worldly temptations interfere with this process. With God's Divine Love... worldly temptations take a backseat and aren't important... that's why this gift is so amazing. In the beginning there was God... there has always been God and always will be. We are His loving children, too, and we are equal to Him with the same love that He had for His child, Jesus. We all have souls made in His image and this is why we are His children.

St. John 13:44-45: Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. And he that seeth me, seeth him that sent me.

St. John 13: 49-50: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting; whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Notice the terms he uses... "him that sent me" (twice) and "the Father which sent me," "his commandment," "the Father said"... it's obvious he's referring to our Heavenly Father in black and white... which he is.

Old 02-28-2010, 02:30 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,025,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
God creates all perfect.

Perfection does not need saving.

Is God and His works perfect.
The way many Christian see God is to see Him screwing up heaven with evil.
Strike one.
They then see God screwing up man's beginning in Eden.
Strike two.
They then see God cleaning house in Noah's day with Genocide and starting over.
Strike three.
They now wait for His return at end time to clean house yet again.
Strike four.
Strike four?
God plays by His own rules I guess.
You and I both know that this view must be false if God‘s works are as perfect as scripture indicates.
To my way of thinking, God gets things right the first time and every time.
This is why He has not and will not return. His perfect systems are here today the same way that they were here in the beginning. He judged Eden as good.
It is just to us to see it. I do. Even with sin and evil and woes, all is perfect and humming along exactly as God wants it to. I call it evolving perfection.
Did your version of God get it right or does He need to return to fix things.

Regards
DL

Yes, we, our true self, the soul, is perfect. We have always been perfect. When I mean saved, I mean by getting rid of all that tends to make the perfect seem imperfect. Sin and the inclination to sin.

Think of it like this. Our soul is a windshield. It's perfect. No flaws, clean and strong. As we go through life, we acquire "bugs" like hate, anger, jealousy etc. After a while if we don't clean those bugs and get rid of them, they just keep piling up so that the soul is "darkened" and we can no longer see the purity. What Divine Love does is wash those bugs off, slowly and with great care. After a time, there will be no more bugs. Then, as we keep receiving more and more Divine Love, this Love puts a special coating on the the soul so that it's protected and no more "bugs" can get on the soul or we no longer have any inclination to sin. The soul is then again seen as perfect.

The writers of the OT did not have this love so they saw a God of hate and anger and all that is negative because that is how they saw their own souls. When Jesus revealed the True nature of God, Jesus was Divine and was able to proclaim a God of Love and all that is Truth, Beauty and Goodness because He had received Divine Love and could see the nature of God and His attributes.

Being saved means no longer having sins and no longer having the inclination to sin. There aren't many people on earth today who can truely say they are saved.

Old 02-28-2010, 03:51 AM

1,243 posts, read 1,567,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
The writers of the OT did not have this love so they saw a God of hate and anger and all that is negative because that is how they saw their own souls. When Jesus revealed the True nature of God
'"These are the very things I told you about while I was still with you: everything written about me in the Law of Moses, the writings of the prophets, and the Psalms had to come true."' Lk 24:44 GNB

'It was in faith that all these persons died. They did not receive the things God had promised, but from a long way off they saw them and welcomed them, and admitted openly that they were foreigners and refugees on earth. Those who say such things make it clear that they are looking for a country of their own. They did not keep thinking about the country they had left; if they had, they would have had the chance to return. Instead, it was a better country they longed for, the heavenly country. And so God is not ashamed for them to call him their God, because he has prepared a city for them.' Heb 11:13-16 GNB

Quote:
Yes, we, our true self, the soul, is perfect. We have always been perfect.
'The heart is deceitful above all things, and beyond cure.' Jer 17:9 NIV
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality