Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 07:46 AM

815 posts, read 1,543,941 times

Advertisements

Total... "God is an owner, Noah is a slave. The others - free people."God"has drowned free people and has rescued the slave. HERE! It is not necessary So to do! I think in the beginning"God"is a bad character.
"God" - is there is Iegova.
Jesus has told: "your father - a devil". "God Iegova" is there is a devil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 08:20 AM

354 posts, read 749,559 times
you should read noah's story again. the building of the ark itself is not secret. in fact i believe noah asked for his neighbor's help to build it. in fact i even read in a website when i searched noah story recently. according to the webiste, noah preached of the coming big flood. what i do remember, noah asked for his neighbor's help to build the ark. they just laughed at him. every freaking day. in fact they just watched noah and his sons build the ark and laugh at them. how is that God's or noah's fault that they perish in the flood due to laziness(?).. foolishness. pleeeease. they were INFORMED! every freaking day that they watched them build it, they just laugh. now you feel sorry for them coz they perish in the flood? tell me whose fault is it?

Last edited by baket; 03-22-2010 at 08:40 AM..

Old 03-22-2010, 10:10 AM

1,179 posts, read 1,405,567 times
I believe it was Jeremiah that wanted to put god on trial. Unfortunately, as he says, there is no higher court. God can kill, if he couldn't he would not be god. God can tell you not to kill and hold you guilty for it and he gets away with it-the privileged of being a god. The problem here is that one wants to take one's sense of ethics and place them above the divine, to control the god, to make oneself the god. If god is subject to a law that is outside of itself, then it is not the god but that outside law is; or the one who knows the law and applies it-yourself.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:54 PM

200 posts, read 308,109 times
Having read through this thread I find someting interesting. I don't believe in God...But he's a ruthless killer!

It is like a broken mug..it doesn't hold any beer. Useless argument.

I see things taken out of context...Therefore it is a pretext.

I don't think anyone has the right to judge God.

If he is who he says he is ...he can do what he wants...it is his.

Some people remind me of spoiled children, that blame their parents when they can't get their own way.

God does not answer to us...we answer to him.

Old 03-23-2010, 04:56 AM

200 posts, read 308,109 times
Psalm 14:1

"The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God."

Proverbs 4:35

"The wise shall inherit glory but shame shall be the promotion of fools."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality