Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 06:45 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,222,282 times

Advertisements

What is the evidence for Satan's existence?
Has anyone seen or heard Satan? Please don't list works you attribute to Satan, but if you actually saw or heard him (or her).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2010, 07:07 PM

1,988 posts, read 5,397,609 times
I am not aware of any empirical evidence for the existence of satan.

except for maybe my ex... He resembled the stories quite a bit.

Old 02-25-2010, 07:13 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,764,342 times
satan resides on capital hill, speaker for the devil.. ahh shucks!!!>> you know who i mean.

Old 02-25-2010, 07:42 PM

118 posts, read 181,141 times
Right before 9/11/01 I had a vision of an arabic man with hate in his eyes reach into my chest and grip my heart while he said, "there will be blood". 9/11 was the work of Satan, built by the hands of Muhammad.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:26 PM

2,332 posts, read 2,846,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
Islamic Terrorists are the hands of Muhammad. It is because of Muhammad's influence they murder. The quiet Muslims are the one's that cover up and make excuses for all the evil attrocities attributed to Muhammad. Muhammad is the false prophet. And their "Allah" is Satan. Plain and simple truth.

The fact that we were punished severely could not prove that we could have averted being punished for certain (just because some MAN could judge that at us). Nor the fact that we averted punishedness within the coincidences of adventure could prove that the punishment was Just to the conditions of Conscience.

Utopia is as much possible in Heaven as on Earth. Very little is found during anyone's life. That is what Mohammed teaches.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:20 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,686,418 times
You know it's interesting that one of the largest organized religions in the world (Christianity) is probably the only one that has this large fixation about Satan and Hell and in order for you to have a belief in Satan you have to have a belief in Christianity and that belief in Christianity means you also have to believe in Satan, it's the good and the bad fear factor that Christianity uses to keep its followers in line. So if there is no proof of Satan or Hell, that I can't honestly see how there could be any proof of the Christian God, because you have to have the belief in one in order to believe the other exists.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:24 AM

6,776 posts, read 13,582,495 times
Some of the posts on this board remind me every day that Satan is alive and thriving in the hearts and minds of people.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:26 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,222,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know it's interesting that one of the largest organized religions in the world (Christianity) is probably the only one that has this large fixation about Satan and Hell and in order for you to have a belief in Satan you have to have a belief in Christianity and that belief in Christianity means you also have to believe in Satan, it's the good and the bad fear factor that Christianity uses to keep its followers in line. So if there is no proof of Satan or Hell, that I can't honestly see how there could be any proof of the Christian God, because you have to have the belief in one in order to believe the other exists.
Good post!
There is no evidence of Satan's existence. It's only the myth mentioned in the Bible.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:33 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,684,277 times
No proof of Satan. He is the imaginary Christian scapegoat, for he allows Christians to sin and he takes blame. The good news is that our judicial system, doesn't allow criminals to blame Satan, for the crimes they commit.

Old 02-26-2010, 12:18 PM

352 posts, read 421,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
Right before 9/11/01 I had a vision of an arabic man with hate in his eyes reach into my chest and grip my heart while he said, "there will be blood". 9/11 was the work of Satan, built by the hands of Muhammad.

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful. Peace, everyone.

Islam/Muslims, were not involved in 9-11; which was an inside job.

Wassalaam. devotee
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality