Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2013, 11:56 AM

6,657 posts, read 7,757,933 times

Advertisements

Cont. Further its kinda spooky how people are fed propiganda and eat it up or take it as truth! Without checking it out. Poverty, drug addiction, sec 8, homelessness guys its all big business! It wouldn't exist if someone isnt proffiting from it(not necc the ppl who they serve) Maybe we need to look at the whole picture. And for sake, get a grip. the world isn't going to end because welfare mom doesn't know how too keep her legs closed.

Old 08-18-2013, 01:20 PM

2,309 posts, read 4,385,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
@julian17033 No offense ok, but who are u trying to kid? Poor section 8 landlords? Or poor corporate C.E.Os?

Last i checked, it was a bonus to be a landlord in the Sec 8 program? Not only does the government give you money to do repairs and upkeep, but you always will get your fairmarket value for your unit. Further now get this, not only do they get money to upkeep and do repairs, and get full price on rents, but they also get major tax breaks for being a Sec 8 unit provider. So basicly u make more then a normal owner of a fairmarket apt all on the taxpayer!

See this is the kind of that really gets me, the rich or well to do will get everyone focused on joe who is on the doe who is buying lottery while on welfare(what a crime) so no one will notice well to do citizen or corporate C.E.Os on the doe or talking tax money themselves. Bailing out banks so there C.E.Os can give themselves million dollar bonuses.

The last i checked being on the doe is being on the doe, no matter what class.

The only money I take is the money I've earned.

I refuse to debase myself by even associating with the Section-8 program whether a certain percentage of people truly need it or not.

I provide hard working people shelter that reflects the dedication to good taste that I have.

Now check your watch, don't you think it's time that you retreated back to the ivory tower of multiculturalism and excuse making that is obviously dictating your life?

Old 08-18-2013, 02:05 PM

10,746 posts, read 26,030,489 times
Can you explain to me what 'being on the doe' means? Does this mean you're riding a female deer? Can you ride a female deer? hmm..or do you mean 'being on the hoe?' And why would you be on a garden tool?? I am totally and utterly confused by your nonsense.

Old 08-18-2013, 02:09 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,142,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlitosBala View Post
My first reaction is..

My second reaction is..

I don't want to get banned from this forum, so I'll just .

Talk about entitlement mentality..... sheez....
Yes, I felt the same way. I've had so many violations for "speaking my mind" that I don't dare say what I am thinking. LOL

20yrsinBranson

Old 08-18-2013, 02:27 PM

10,746 posts, read 26,030,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Yes, I felt the same way. I've had so many violations for "speaking my mind" that I don't dare say what I am thinking. LOL

20yrsinBranson
I hear you both, I've been in 'time out' more times than I care to count.

Old 08-18-2013, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian17033 View Post
The only money I take is the money I've earned.

I refuse to debase myself by even associating with the Section-8 program whether a certain percentage of people truly need it or not.

I provide hard working people shelter that reflects the dedication to good taste that I have.

Now check your watch, don't you think it's time that you retreated back to the ivory tower of multiculturalism and excuse making that is obviously dictating your life?
Uhmmm 60% of working American families are below the federal poverty level. Ohh im sorry i forgot, in order to be on welfare or poor the cause is because we are moralely not good people? Or the only reason your well off is because you are a better person? Sorry went crazy there for a min. Oh by the way i own one of the most successful business in the area that i do business in, in the country so no excuse making here.

Old 08-18-2013, 03:18 PM

402 posts, read 686,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meka111 View Post
I wanted to know why, i only receive a 3 bdr voucher and i have three kids. Can't i request a 4 bdr. Shouldn't each child be able to have their own room? I've found a 4 bdr 2.5 bth thats $1800 my voucher is $1900. Why am i so restricted on what i can rent? It's below my grant amount. Please i don't understand, the unit size issues.
why would you get anything? I just don't understand this

Old 08-18-2013, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
Can you explain to me what 'being on the doe' means? Does this mean you're riding a female deer? Can you ride a female deer? hmm..or do you mean 'being on the hoe?' And why would you be on a garden tool?? I am totally and utterly confused by your nonsense.
The reason you totally disregard reality being anything but pc or that it could be anything other then what is spoon fed to you and what you read in the media etc Is, it justifies your morale highground, you refuse to even change your views because of fear, that if what others are saying has some truth to it? The you may have to change and OMG that would be wrong because we deserve this status to look down at others because you are better moralely then those below you. Even with evidence that the problems in our country with our budget etc isnt just welfare moms or lazy poor(moraly degenerates) that you guys always push to be the problem. Dont believe that is happening? Then check out how many threads are about

Old 08-18-2013, 03:39 PM

Poor being the problem etc etc. Its to easy to blame those who don't usually have a voice, and its an excuse to not examine ourselves.

Old 08-18-2013, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlaw View Post
why would you get anything? I just don't understand this
Thou i don't agree with the ops atitude, its no different the the other entitlements atitudes we have in this country. And not just the poor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting