Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 08:10 PM

36 posts, read 235,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCreass View Post
Whatever you say...troll.
thats right Whatever...

Old 07-26-2009, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazer View Post
I have a feeling she probably the person in my story.
I would very much doubt it....I would never allowed myself to be unlawfully evicted so Nice Try....

Old 07-26-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pekemom View Post
MWCar, I understand you want to protect your children but you seem to have a huge amount of anger. I don't know you or what happened to you but it sounds like there's more to what's going on than comes out in these posts. Hope you and your kids can both enjoy life without a lot of turmoil.
You know what Pekemon this is just an Internet Blog, these Blogs are not my life... I dont take these things seriously. I just saw something that I wanted to comment on. Although the Laws I stated are Real, I posted links if you want to check them out whether they are real or not.

Although it amuses me on how theres a lot of people who cry about the same thing and those same people are the ones getting mad at what I am saying.

I guess they just cant deal with the fact that there are Laws that protect kids.

Old 07-26-2009, 08:53 PM

20,958 posts, read 45,404,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWCar View Post
The truth of the matter? The Lady lived under me was complaining to Apartment Managers about my kids playing in the house, nothing excessive. The Managers repeatedly Harassed and threatened to evict me. I recorded all their voice mails that they left me on my phone, BTW were all threats of Eviction if I dont stop my kids from playing at all times. They never gave me any written warning. The Voice mails by itself was proof enough for the Federal Judge and found them Guilty of Discrimination and was fined and was ordered to pay me for my Emotional Distress out of their own pocket, along with all the court and Legal Fees.

And sorry I think it unwise for me to share any type of Records to perfect strangers. As far as Truth of the Matter, this is a Renting Forum and I am not obliged to show any kind of Document to anyone on here. As a Former Legal employee you should know that.
Yes, I know you've said this is the case. As you yourself have indicated, however, this is just an internet forum and anybody (including you) can say anything.

My point was that there is almost certainly another side of the story, and you no doubt don't come off all that well in it and don't want to acknowledge that you have any responsibility for the problem - that based solely on what you yourself have posted in this internet forum. That doesn't, however, mean that the truth of the matter isn't that you made your own contribution to the problem.

I'd just love, as I said, to hear from the other parties involved and to see the court docs. Don't expect you to tell me, and don't particularly care to go do case law searches to find out, just curious.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:09 PM

24 posts, read 98,967 times
Quote:
You dont think there was anything wrong with what ? Then why dont you tell the police the same thing you wrote on here. I bet you they will take you away in Handcuffs. I know I would have.
I have already answer your questions. Yet, You still havent answer my 4 question.I think your trying to deflect.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasHorseLady View Post
Yes, I know you've said this is the case. As you yourself have indicated, however, this is just an internet forum and anybody (including you) can say anything.

My point was that there is almost certainly another side of the story, and you no doubt don't come off all that well in it and don't want to acknowledge that you have any responsibility for the problem - that based solely on what you yourself have posted in this internet forum. That doesn't, however, mean that the truth of the matter isn't that you made your own contribution to the problem.

I'd just love, as I said, to hear from the other parties involved and to see the court docs. Don't expect you to tell me, and don't particularly care to go do case law searches to find out, just curious.
Actually all I did was state the Law and quoted some Lawyers, all these are open for everyone to check on their validity. Im pretty sure you checked on them yourself. Whatever I say about my personal experience does not change the fact that those Laws do exist. If they want to get mad at me, so be it, thats their prerogative. I wont loose sleep over it. And whether you believe or not is also your prerogative, it doesnt bother me because what happened is in the past.

I just want to post these Laws because Im pretty sure there are parents who are going thru the same thing and dont know where to run to for help. If you havent been thru that same experience dont presume to know how it feels. It is a stressful and Upseting experience, the feeling that you are being persecuted because your kids are just being kids, I would not wish that on my worst enemy.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:14 PM

Quote:
I would very much doubt it....I would never allowed myself to be unlawfully evicted so Nice Try....
Are you sure about that. Usually people who lack empathy and respect for other allowed themselves to put in situation to be evicted.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazer View Post
I have already answer your questions. Yet, You still havent answer my 4 question.I think your trying to deflect.
This will be my last reply to you...you are not worth my time and no amount of reasoning that you are trying to put out there changes the fact that you broke the Law. Whatever reason you had was not a excuse for it and no court of Law would buy it either.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
This will be my last reply to you...you are not worth my time and no amount of reasoning that you are trying to put out there changes the fact that you broke the Law. Whatever reason you had was not a excuse for it and no court of Law would buy it either.
Lol... ok deflection.You do realize that laws don't matter, it depend on each individual circumstance.Murder is a crime, but if someone was defending themselves, it not a crime.

You don't have respond to me. But to be honest, I hope I never have to meet someone like you or your Family.You obviously have alot of anger and resentment toward other people.I also think that you couple of valid points, but your hostility and rudeness turned people off.

Old 07-26-2009, 10:03 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Back when I was a renter I lived in a complex that did have a seperate area for kids and families, and one for singles. I'm not sure it's against the law, at least it wasn't back in the '80's. I didn't have kids but I lived in the "family" section because that's the only unit that was available at the time. There was a playground and kiddie pool, and family pool. The other side of the complex did not offer the same kinds of amenities, there was a pool and a clubhouse with a fireplace and bar. I doubt it was any quieter, single folks make noise when they party
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting