Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2010, 11:58 AM

186 posts, read 345,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellguy View Post
Has our CM resigned as of late last week? Is it true that our Assistant CM has given his two week notice? It's something what you here during casual over the fence talk with the right Folks.

I sent a several emails last night and have even posted on the HOW site but still no confirmation. Someone has got to know something. Although we are a large Subdivision word can travel fast.

Both positions (CM/ACM) are advertised in today's (Sunday) classified employment section.

Old 06-06-2010, 01:15 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,825,866 times
Wow..looks like they didn't see eye to eye with the new board, eh?

Old 06-06-2010, 01:15 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,842,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus01 View Post
Both positions (CM/ACM) are advertised in today's (Sunday) classified employment section.
Well I'll be darn. Do you have any clue as to why the positions were vacated?

Old 06-06-2010, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
Wow..looks like they didn't see eye to eye with the new board, eh?
That's my way of thinking. I had a strong feeling with the new BOD some would resign or be asked to resign. Like you I've seen it too many times.

Old 06-06-2010, 01:18 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,825,866 times
Quote:
That's my way of thinking. I had a strong feeling with the new BOD some would resign or asked to resign. Like you I've seen it too many times.
Only been gone 6 weeks...the more things change, the more they stay the same!

Old 06-06-2010, 01:27 PM

I just checked my posting on the HOW website. 15 Folks read it with only to replies which were mine.

Someone knows something. I guess we all sit back and wait. Juicy Gossip always comes to those who wait.

I would hope that the reason is not keep quiet. I'm sure we will hear the two most famous excuses..... There was a difference of opinion or the BOD has selected a new route in which to take and all involved parties could not see eye to eye.

Old 06-06-2010, 02:29 PM

80 posts, read 193,746 times
Quote:
Someone knows something. I guess we all sit back and wait. Juicy Gossip always comes to those who wait.
So is the only reason you are concerned about the resignation is due to "juicy gossip"? Or do you want to know for the good of the community?

I'm starting to wonder if some of the posts in this particular thread is to keep the drama going rather than trying to actually do something good for the community.

Just my opinion and I'm not trying to attack anyone.

Old 06-06-2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reserve at WC View Post
So is the only reason you are concerned about the resignation is due to "juicy gossip"? Or do you want to know for the good of the community?

I'm starting to wonder if some of the posts in this particular thread is to keep the drama going rather than trying to actually do something good for the community.

Just my opinion and I'm not trying to attack anyone.
No, you are not attacking me (I'm just glad I spelled "juicy" right) Have you ever read my posts and the humor that I include? If I were always as serious as the day is long then I'd be walking around like I had a popsicle stick in my tail end. One can say what they have to and at the same time laugh a little and hope just hope, that they made someone laugh without causing any hurt. I was taught growing up that if you live with a frown or too serious of a look on your face it would freeze in that position. I sure as heck didn't want that.

Oh and Drama, You Bet ! Read back prior to the BOD Elections and read some of those posts. You will find that there was a lot stirred up at that time and now where are those Folks?.....

Yes, I am as a Homeowner in WC very concerned about the good of the Community, and the actions of the BOD, and HOA Staff. My posts will confirm that.

I'm not attacking either.

Last edited by wellguy; 06-06-2010 at 03:10 PM..

Old 06-06-2010, 03:24 PM

1,051 posts, read 2,542,271 times
We went to the sports park this morning and it has been TAGGED AGAIN! Once again, they got the tennis court, the pavillion, and the bar-b-q. Also, there was a graduation party there yesterday morning. They left trash EVERYWHERE. There were beer cans, decorations, and dirty plates strung all over. I am assuming that those people didn't pay a deposit or didn't get it back if they did? (Yes, I know what assuming gets me) The b-ball courts were also littered with bottles with empty trash cans literally 10 feet away. I started picking up but figured it would taken me a day or two to get the job done. Can't we do something about this? I would gladly get on a committee to help clean up or figure out ways to make sure this type of thing doesn't happen.

Old 06-06-2010, 03:42 PM

This is an all too common occurance and we seem to be throwing good money after bad. I thought there were paid Monitor's for the Park?

It appears that we have allowed PIGS to use our Facilities and 10 to 1 they are not VOWC Residents. Well I hope to hell they aren't.

*As you know we have "talked" about moving due to various reasons although we don't have to.. I just got off the phone with the new home Salesman who will / would also sell this home. We made it clear right from the get go that we don't want to nor will we give this house away. Yes it is paid for but I don't want to start all over again. Anyway he has come to a price but has said we need to sit down and talk in person. It seems like our homes (Yes our homes) are not selling very well at all. He made it clear that the Home Economy in WC is not doing well. Maybe that is why there are two homes for Lease / Rent on our Street. The Folks knew they couldn't sell them and like us they did not want to give their's away. Maybe this is why our next door neighbor dropped her price $7,000.00 and is getting ready to drop it another $8,000.00 . Maybe this is why our other neighbor took his off the market.

Last edited by wellguy; 06-06-2010 at 03:55 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio