Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 10:54 PM

275 posts, read 978,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthquake213 View Post
I work in hotel in downtown and when the shoppers come to do thier shopping they leave a huge mess in the hotel rooms. They drive under the speed limit on the freeway,and some of them are rude to other regular working mexicans.
I month ago i was in San Antonio, and i used the route that starts in Mc Allen and ends in San Antonio(i think is I-37). Well, what i saw was several cars overpassing the speed limit, even 2 of them show the "strong lights" to move to the right lane because they were traveling at 100 mph.

Even when i was living in SAT(3 yrs. ago) i experienced many times drivers that didnt care about when i put the flashing lights to move to another lane, and threw me the car no matter if we could crash.

I agree with some of you that mexican people is uneducatted and the like to "shine" their lack of education, even most people say **** about mexican-americans in Mexico, because they refused to answer them in spanish.

Old 03-29-2013, 12:29 AM

175 posts, read 406,063 times
Well, I guess you got your answer regarding how people feel!
My question is this: do the mexicans really think that they are acting 'Classy' when they act like the most uncivilized creature on Earth?

My dog has better manners....she waits as the front door as it is opened and only moves forward when told to...she does not bark at the top of her lungs ....she does not jump on people(she has been taught 'personal space', she doesn't eat like a pig, she sits quietly on the couch...not jumping all over it. She acts better than any mex that I have run into.

mexicans who throw dirty diaper, act like A-holes, are just showing us how stupid they really are.
I have traveled all over the USA , including working for Bureau of Indian Affairs, on reservations.
Both Indians and mexicans have acted in the worst possible manner. Do they not see how stupid it makes them look? I have never encountered such rude, kids with lack of manners.

I will continue to say 'excuse me' when I walk in front of someone, not use my cell phone in public, wash my hands after using the restroom, say 'please and thank you', hold a door open for another person, let someone move into my lane when I see a blinker signaling a lane change,........
BECAUSE I AM WHITE, EDUCATED, HAVE MANNERS AND AM PROUD OF IT!
Thank you for asking this question....I believe you have your answer.

Old 03-29-2013, 12:36 AM

1,707 posts, read 2,983,248 times
^^ Hmm.. many of these Mexican Nationals people are talking about in this thread are considered "White"

Old 03-29-2013, 05:24 AM

6,884 posts, read 20,402,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveUrban View Post
^^ Hmm.. many of these Mexican Nationals people are talking about in this thread are considered "White"
Not really.

Old 03-29-2013, 05:28 AM

4,422 posts, read 6,256,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanluisito View Post
I month ago i was in San Antonio, and i used the route that starts in Mc Allen and ends in San Antonio(i think is I-37). Well, what i saw was several cars overpassing the speed limit, even 2 of them show the "strong lights" to move to the right lane because they were traveling at 100 mph.

Even when i was living in SAT(3 yrs. ago) i experienced many times drivers that didnt care about when i put the flashing lights to move to another lane, and threw me the car no matter if we could crash.

I agree with some of you that mexican people is uneducatted and the like to "shine" their lack of education, even most people say **** about mexican-americans in Mexico, because they refused to answer them in spanish.

Old 03-29-2013, 08:39 AM

6 posts, read 8,097 times
I'm from California moved to San Antonio due to the cost of living.
I am Mexican/American born in the US. I lived in San Diego and Tijuana Mexico.
Is not they don't like Mexicans, If they come to San Antonio to spend money and make the economy grow I bet you'r welcome.
The same problem happens in San Diego, a lot of people from Mexico come and take advantage of the great deal, they go to Ross, Michael's etc and yes they do make a mess.
Unfortunately some do not all, but! for 1 we all pay the price, then we are recognized as Mexicans being dirty.. If we could follow the laws or rules people and I could think differently.
Yes we go to Mexico and do things we cant in the US, but we need to remember those who are not from the US citizens came as visitors and need to respect.
Its a controversial topic but lets stick to reality.
Not all of us Mexicans are bad and dirty.
I love were I live and Texas has given me so many things that I'm so grateful, I will do anything to keep my city clean.
Thank You

Last edited by Conolim; 03-29-2013 at 08:56 AM..

Old 03-29-2013, 10:08 AM

275 posts, read 978,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha's View Post
Well, I guess you got your answer regarding how people feel!
My question is this: do the mexicans really think that they are acting 'Classy' when they act like the most uncivilized creature on Earth?

My dog has better manners....she waits as the front door as it is opened and only moves forward when told to...she does not bark at the top of her lungs ....she does not jump on people(she has been taught 'personal space', she doesn't eat like a pig, she sits quietly on the couch...not jumping all over it. She acts better than any mex that I have run into.

mexicans who throw dirty diaper, act like A-holes, are just showing us how stupid they really are.
I have traveled all over the USA , including working for Bureau of Indian Affairs, on reservations.
Both Indians and mexicans have acted in the worst possible manner. Do they not see how stupid it makes them look? I have never encountered such rude, kids with lack of manners.

I will continue to say 'excuse me' when I walk in front of someone, not use my cell phone in public, wash my hands after using the restroom, say 'please and thank you', hold a door open for another person, let someone move into my lane when I see a blinker signaling a lane change,........
BECAUSE I AM WHITE, EDUCATED, HAVE MANNERS AND AM PROUD OF IT!
Thank you for asking this question....I believe you have your answer.
Lol! Im white too, even im european...that doesnt matter.

Did you escape from stormfront forum?

If you felt astonished, you'd better go to a low class neighborhood in Mexico City. Two weeks ago i was on a big slum at mexico city riding my better where bus drivers do not really care about you, and mi car scratched their painting two times, furthermore the bus public drivers felt offended...

You are in heaven when you are dealing with those mexican nationals at San Antonio. I do not know why everybody blame mexican people as the worst; yeah! mexican people lack of education in all levels, but all people are like this.

Despite everybody say **** to mexicans, i think have never analized the behaviour that white americans have when they come to all the beaches resort. I have been many times in Cancun, Pto Vallarta and once in Los Cabos, and i see them throwing garbage on the floor, throwing up at the streets, and doing mess in hotels.

American people in Mexico City always expect that you talk to them in english, when less than 20% of the mexican population can handle an english conversation.

As i have told you, im aware of all the fatalities you dislike from us, and that is a reason i always be kind you in this forum, and outside the street.

P.S. Something i cannot understand, why many people of middle-high, and high class act like this at USA, when the behaviour of that people is not bad here(in mexico).

Old 03-29-2013, 10:54 AM

3,669 posts, read 6,875,013 times
Using the parking lot as a diaper genie might be a problem for certain sides of town only?

Honestly I don't see that around here. Take note that the Victoria Courts shut down when HUD began placing section 8's across town in apartments and houses here and there, and across town might be around where some live now?

Which would explain why this is a problem for some and not for all. And I doubt whoever is complaining comes to our side of town to shop...

Then again sanluisito said it was the new rich internationals (not the old rich who are white) that are doing this. I can say for certain diapers on parking lots used to be an issue 13 years ago at the Century Building (inside 410 between McCullough and Jones Maltsberger) which also housed a Red Lobster on the same parking lot, and the Red Lobster customers were horrible at this on weekend and I can tell you for fact it was American new money from that side of town then doing that, they drove nice cars but were as trashy as what they left behind.

Old 03-29-2013, 10:58 AM

3,669 posts, read 6,875,013 times
As far as shouting matches with internationals, it sounds like both participants were evenly matched and quite similar when it comes down to it.

Old 03-29-2013, 11:24 AM

3,247 posts, read 9,048,909 times
The merchants and the city economy loves them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio