Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 10:15 AM

13 posts, read 98,249 times

Advertisements

Tell me what ya'll think! Personally, I believe it to be a helpful, stress-relieving substance, that helps me get through the day flawlessly.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:22 AM

472 posts, read 1,792,952 times
Because its ridiculous to pay for it when anyone can grow it.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:31 AM

That's very true. The only reason it's not legal is because everyone can grow it and te government would make no profit of what can be produced in the closet of your bedroom. I mean, I just bought the second season to the show Weeds on Showtime. In the special features list, it flat out tells you what you need to grow it and how to grow it. It doesn't refer to the plants being grown as marijuana, but they refer to them as tomatoes. Now, I can assure you, if you like to read you can go to a site right now and learn everything you need to grow marijuana. That's another reason I believe marijuana is becoming way more potent and abundant. On my side of town you can go to any high school or college (Marshall, O'Connor, UTSA) and find anything from methamphetamine to heroin to of course, marijuana.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:38 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,188,106 times
A good way to relax after a day on the job. Also relieves depressions, stimulates creativity, as well as abstract thinking.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:42 AM

Cheers to the creativity and abstract thinking. Recently, I had to write an essay for my literature class on ancient Sparta of Greece. I wrote the paper completely lit up like a christmas tree, becuase honestly that's the only way I've brought out my creative side, but my instructor offered to send it in for publication in a Greek history magazine. Works for me!

Old 11-02-2007, 10:50 AM

781 posts, read 3,817,033 times
This post has nothing to do with San Antonio and personally.....it is still against the law....so I would rethink posting on a public forum about your use.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:51 AM

187 posts, read 946,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMFKennelsSATX View Post
Cheers to the creativity and abstract thinking. Recently, I had to write an essay for my literature class on ancient Sparta of Greece. I wrote the paper completely lit up like a christmas tree, becuase honestly that's the only way I've brought out my creative side, but my instructor offered to send it in for publication in a Greek history magazine. Works for me!

lol congrats on your paper.... nice way to spring board from pot to your paper on Greece... I thought at the very least youd say they used pot but.... lol again glad to hear it seriously

Pot....

we need all these ideas given to government and maybe some objective stuides showing whether it actually leads to other drugs. It realllly shouldnt be illegal.

Ever hear of pot overdose? no
Ever hear of someone dying from ciriusis of the liver? (sp?)
ever hear of anyone killing someone in a pot induced rage? no
people dont speed in their cars on pot. they drive 20 mph.

so dont be afraid to tell your politicians.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:53 AM

Well, my friend sorry to say but this site didn't ask me for my name or a credit card number, so it's all public you idiot. Welcome to America!

Old 11-02-2007, 10:58 AM

781 posts, read 3,817,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMFKennelsSATX View Post
Well, my friend sorry to say but this site didn't ask me for my name or a credit card number, so it's all public you idiot. Welcome to America!
I was making an statement regarding the fact that IP numbers can be traced to computers.

As far as "Welcome to America".....I was born here as were many of my relatives.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:59 AM

Yeah, I found it funny that a "pothead", who is going to get into heroin and other drugs, could have written something of that caliber. But this issue does have something to do with San Antonio. There are people here who have terminal illnesses who are arressted for marijuana possession, claiming they've taken plenty other medications that had little or no result on them. Others state that the side effects from the synthetic medications have bad side effects. Now, marijuana is natural, and there's a way of ingesting it that is healthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio