U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-21-2008, 09:53 AM

36 posts, read 61,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Way to go Kimbo1, now you have to be the one to go!! Do they do lunch? I'll go with you silly girl.
Have no idea about lunch, can't find anyone who has tried it yet! When I find out, we'll do lunch!
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2008, 02:40 PM

13,805 posts, read 18,538,912 times
I didn't go, but would love a food review from someone.. anyone..

Old 04-22-2008, 04:34 PM

1,532 posts, read 2,390,690 times
I took everyone's advice and I took our sweet kitty to St. Francis Vet clinic. She is in the ICU there with renal failure right now. We just got back from visiting with her and she is not doing well. The doc sort of kept our hopes up, but also prepared us to make a very hard decision tomorrow. I've been crying all evening and I'm just so sad about it. They have been very wonderful, letting us visit and keeping us informed. Of course, you can tell by my name how much she means to us. Thanks for the rec though, they have been great!

Old 04-22-2008, 04:37 PM

730 posts, read 2,863,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojokitty View Post
I took everyone's advice and I took our sweet kitty to St. Francis Vet clinic. She is in the ICU there with renal failure right now. We just got back from visiting with her and she is not doing well. The doc sort of kept our hopes up, but also prepared us to make a very hard decision tomorrow. I've been crying all evening and I'm just so sad about it. They have been very wonderful, letting us visit and keeping us informed. Of course, you can tell by my name how much she means to us. Thanks for the rec though, they have been great!
I'm so sorry, Mojokitty, to hear about your poor cat..... We had the same thing happen to us last year with our cat, Yuki, and it was heartbreaking. I will be thinking about you and hoping for the best possible outcome for all involved.

Old 04-22-2008, 04:40 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,457,642 times
Oh, mojo, I hope your kitty will be OK. I'm sure the vet is doing everything possible to help. Everyone on here has always spoken very highly of St. Francis, so you've done a good job getting a great doctor. My kitties are my babies, too, so I can imagine how you feel.

Old 04-22-2008, 04:41 PM

1,274 posts, read 2,451,801 times
((((HUGS))))) mojokitty....

Old 04-22-2008, 05:04 PM

13,805 posts, read 18,538,912 times
I feel your pain. We lost ours to that crappy chinese animal food thing and it was hard. The worst part was I didn't think I even liked the guy, but I guess I'm a sucker for all animals.

Old 04-22-2008, 05:08 PM

5,730 posts, read 8,688,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojokitty View Post
I am so sorry about your kitty, and know that you are comforted by being with her and knowing she is getting the best care and love at this time...they helped us with one of our dalmations when it was time...so loving and tender and caring...it was someones birthday in the office and the vet brought her a big slice of birthday cake and let her enjoy it before we put her down...it was a choc cake, but like he said, she deserved to enjoy it and that helped knowing she was given enjoyment right up to the time to go run with the big dogs.

Our thoughts are with you and kitty.

Old 04-22-2008, 05:15 PM

1,274 posts, read 2,451,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
I am so sorry about your kitty, and know that you are comforted by being with her and knowing she is getting the best care and love at this time...they helped us with one of our dalmations when it was time...so loving and tender and caring...it was someones birthday in the office and the vet brought her a big slice of birthday cake and let her enjoy it before we put her down...it was a choc cake, but like he said, she deserved to enjoy it and that helped knowing she was given enjoyment right up to the time to go run with the big dogs.

Our thoughts are with you and kitty.
Aaaaawwwww....how sweet (well...considering the circumstances but you know what I mean).

Old 04-22-2008, 06:14 PM

1,532 posts, read 2,390,690 times
Thank you for your kind words and thoughts. I really needed them all right now. I have just been so heartbroken the past few days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio