Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 07:05 PM

187 posts, read 945,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceage007 View Post
A brothel in LV..... where at? What year(s) was this, and where was this place located. The strip club in LV was Accolpulco Fantasies(sp). Im surprised there was a brothel in LV, I thought they had strict cops there mabe they were on the take.
yep brothel in lv Definitley there from 82-85 and maybe a few years after. Keep in mind lv was the outskirts of SA back then. yea they were strict on speeders but that was about it.Just past eckhert on the left side past the shopping mall. small house white metal fence. looks vacant

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceage007 View Post
Was this were the Georgios now Bogey's is now located?? So where is this club located......who owns it? DISH
Right yea same place. First la bare, than georgios and now bogeys. Its not a strip club anymore? Hmm looks kinda like it. No no dishing. Family works with the city. Thats it. ; ) We were close friends so no cant do it. Even if its no big deal its not for me to say.

Old 11-06-2007, 05:24 PM

9 posts, read 47,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maluminse View Post
yep brothel in lv Definitley there from 82-85 and maybe a few years after. Keep in mind lv was the outskirts of SA back then. yea they were strict on speeders but that was about it.Just past eckhert on the left side past the shopping mall. small house white metal fence. looks vacant

Theresa Brown was the "madam" that got busted and turned over her list of names which included more than a few prominent fellas in town at the time. One customer was the founder of one of the richest law firms in SA, it still exists and is even richer, but he died and they took his name off the firm.

Right yea same place. First la bare, than georgios and now bogeys. Its not a strip club anymore? Hmm looks kinda like it. No no dishing. Family works with the city. Thats it. ; ) We were close friends so no cant do it. Even if its no big deal its not for me to say.
Georgio's was a front if there ever was one, along with Top 'O the Strip, which was nasty. A City Councilman got busted at Georgio's waiving around some kind of badge and being a fool, which the real police did not appreciate. Tha club changed not too long after that. PT's was the place for a while, hot cooperative girls. Not so good any more. The Palace is pretty good. The bathing suit type gstrings and pasties the girls have to wear are irritating. Allstars is OK, depending on who is working. I saw Steve Hahn in there recently.

Old 11-09-2007, 07:45 PM

1 posts, read 8,099 times
the Rainbow, from 1967 and its still open............

Old 11-10-2007, 08:58 AM

3,247 posts, read 9,048,425 times
The rainbow is the classic gentlemen clubs ehere dancers lookedmature and not 18 years old. Does anybody remmember all the massage parlors in San Antonio? The new thing now is the swinger club

Old 11-10-2007, 09:02 AM

14,637 posts, read 35,021,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulW View Post
Georgio's was a front if there ever was one, along with Top 'O the Strip, which was nasty. A City Councilman got busted at Georgio's waiving around some kind of badge and being a fool, which the real police did not appreciate. Tha club changed not too long after that. PT's was the place for a while, hot cooperative girls. Not so good any more. The Palace is pretty good. The bathing suit type gstrings and pasties the girls have to wear are irritating. Allstars is OK, depending on who is working. I saw Steve Hahn in there recently.
I'm sure Steve appreciates you letting everyone know that.

Old 12-06-2007, 06:39 AM

2 posts, read 46,624 times
Default Ziegfeld's & Top O The Strip

I worked at both Ziegfeld's and the Top O The Strip. Both were owned by the same guy but they were as different as night and day. Ziegfeld's was the classier of the two with the prettier girls and better food. The Top (as it was referred to) was more of a working man's strip club, a little raunchier with more working class girls.

Old 12-08-2007, 02:04 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,293,339 times
This has been an entertaining post to read!

Old 12-09-2007, 03:53 AM

217 posts, read 752,029 times
Back in 1993 I went to a bachelor party at a Gentlemen's Club in SA that was enormous inside. There were 5 different stages the girls all danced on in rotation starting from a 4' tall circular one on down to 18" platforms. The girls weren't that bad and it was on the NW side.

Old 12-09-2007, 04:43 AM

778 posts, read 2,502,648 times
Anyone remember the Sidewinder off 90 just before Loop 410 in the Lackland area? How about Sadia's Fantasy Lounge on Westfield between Pinn Rd and Old Hiway 90. Back in the mid 80's these two dives were loads of fun with only the highest quality Rainbow Lounge and Gloria Go Go Girls rejects!

So I've heard...

Old 12-09-2007, 08:55 AM

3,247 posts, read 9,048,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCreek78250 View Post
Anyone remember the Sidewinder off 90 just before Loop 410 in the Lackland area? How about Sadia's Fantasy Lounge on Westfield between Pinn Rd and Old Hiway 90. Back in the mid 80's these two dives were loads of fun with only the highest quality Rainbow Lounge and Gloria Go Go Girls rejects!

So I've heard...
Those were the days my friend, I thought they would never end. Where have the old fashioned clip joints gone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio