Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 10:17 AM

1,377 posts, read 2,129,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFtrEFkt View Post
We've discussed Hemet in other threads. I made frequent trips there during the '90s and the first part of the '00s to pick up materials from a supplier. Sometimes on the way back, I'd detour down Florida Avenue and stop at a couple places that are no longer, one being Dick's Records. It's not about "crapping all over things," it's about telling it like it is.

Which is why I'm a resident of the Coachella Valley. I can't afford San Diego, Orange County or the better parts of Los Angeles County.
But you can afford Blythe, it could be worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2017, 10:33 AM

8,609 posts, read 5,614,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Graves View Post
But you can afford Blythe, it could be worse.
"Show me the way."

Old 06-21-2017, 10:41 AM

1,377 posts, read 2,129,006 times
Quote:
"Show me the way."
Or you can afford the High Desert.

Old 06-21-2017, 11:24 AM

3,049 posts, read 4,543,457 times
Quote:
It's not about "crapping all over things," it's about telling it like it is.
Do you honestly think the people who actually reside in Hemet aren't acutely aware of their own issues without us outsiders telling/reminding them?

Like I said, this site (and others) is primarily driven by people who get their jollies by kicking on the next town or, "crapping all over" them because that's how we make ourselves feel better about our own shortcomings.

Old 06-21-2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kttam186290 View Post
Like I said, this site (and others) is primarily driven by people who get their jollies by kicking on the next town or, "crapping all over" them because that's how we make ourselves feel better about our own shortcomings.
I've lived in San Bernardino and Rialto, too, and I also tell people to not live in those cities.

Now show me how I'm doing that to make myself feel better.

Old 06-21-2017, 03:54 PM

3,049 posts, read 4,543,457 times
Quote:
I've lived in San Bernardino and Rialto, too, and I also tell people to not live in those cities.

Now show me how I'm doing that to make myself feel better.
It's an intrinsic desire you have for validation.

back at ya!

Last edited by kttam186290; 06-21-2017 at 04:02 PM..

Old 06-21-2017, 04:50 PM

No, you're just defensive.

Old 06-27-2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kttam186290 View Post
I think you'd be surprised just how "young" the user base is here, and actually, I think that's more the problem than anything else.

We've got a bunch of spoiled, entitled kids using this thing who think they have to "prove" themselves by knocking something down that they perceive as "less than". If you can't cyberbully, the next best thing for them is to "cyber bash" a place/thing. You see this repeated over and over again and it's usually the same type of person with the same writing patterns and same modus operandi and same lingo as the others who do the same.

I doubt Brandon Graves or AFtrEFkt are much past 30, if even that, judging by their writing patterns and the level of inquisition displayed.
I'm well past 30. Like I said before, I drove into Hemet periodically in the latter half of the '90s to retrieve materials from a wholesaler. Was I doing that when I was 10 years old?

There goes your theory...down, down it goes...

Old 06-28-2017, 12:02 AM

11 posts, read 8,413 times
**Takes a deep breath** lol
alright... quick answer is East as you can get over Hemet County lines.
San Jacinto is better laid out property wise if you can find it. Now days its all one entity.
I wouldSpare yourself the hassles were facing here in the I.E. brother.The more north Cal you go, the better, and less populated.
(check cen cal: Santa Maria/ Nipomo/Santa Ynez valley... or up north of the bay area by CHICO ) for cheap property.
Home Owners Associations here are spineless from cal to vegas. fines and favoritism. its a deal breaker for me.

... at the end of the day you and your son will be fine.
your from TX man... get OUT of the hurricanes lol. Come to the earthquake capital.
The Inland Empire,CA. aka... Meth
California, like texas is VERY toxically territorial. * Especially after Katrina*
Here its Just driven by corruption, in a more populated, extremely passively aggressive, spiritually driven way here....
There you have texas culture there and wards... The Nature is complex brother.

As a laid back, intelligent, chill guy with a sense of humor. This may be quite the extensive reply.. I apologize.
It struck a cord.
I joke on Ironic situations , but lean sentimentally serious on your situation.
This has EVERYTHING to do with the subject at hand, and your decisions ahead honestly. No matter what way you view life, california is a very Sheisty, dangerous place to be. But very beautiful and worth the $ no matter where you go.
Just put into consideration these entities below.. and think about it .... research it. please.

(Cal/agriculture industry is 90+% of the US dipping sauce of import export corruption,
causing the spanish culture clash over .... , Indian reservation vs gov tensions as we sit saturated around Soboba * Mojave
Pechanga and more huge silent wars going on. Its quite an odd tension. trust me.
Last but not least the Gov pushing most section 8 communities inland toward the massive US fault line 20 min behind hemet)

CA/TX
Temecula/Murietta - New San Antonio
15 min...north
Hemet/San Jacinto- Houston

Here if you go too far 5 min or 5 blocks. Its the difference of having to defend yourself and or your home. theft etc...
Hemet/San Jacinto has its nice cul de sac's. But worth the extra cash
this area is getting worse

Old 06-30-2017, 12:26 PM

2,406 posts, read 6,037,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindOfAbigDeal View Post
**Takes a deep breath** lol
alright... quick answer is East as you can get over Hemet County lines.
San Jacinto is better laid out property wise if you can find it. Now days its all one entity.
I wouldSpare yourself the hassles were facing here in the I.E. brother.The more north Cal you go, the better, and less populated.
(check cen cal: Santa Maria/ Nipomo/Santa Ynez valley... or up north of the bay area by CHICO ) for cheap property.
Home Owners Associations here are spineless from cal to vegas. fines and favoritism. its a deal breaker for me.

... at the end of the day you and your son will be fine.
your from TX man... get OUT of the hurricanes lol. Come to the earthquake capital.
The Inland Empire,CA. aka... Meth
California, like texas is VERY toxically territorial. * Especially after Katrina*
Here its Just driven by corruption, in a more populated, extremely passively aggressive, spiritually driven way here....
There you have texas culture there and wards... The Nature is complex brother.

As a laid back, intelligent, chill guy with a sense of humor. This may be quite the extensive reply.. I apologize.
It struck a cord.
I joke on Ironic situations , but lean sentimentally serious on your situation.
This has EVERYTHING to do with the subject at hand, and your decisions ahead honestly. No matter what way you view life, california is a very Sheisty, dangerous place to be. But very beautiful and worth the $ no matter where you go.
Just put into consideration these entities below.. and think about it .... research it. please.

(Cal/agriculture industry is 90+% of the US dipping sauce of import export corruption,
causing the spanish culture clash over .... , Indian reservation vs gov tensions as we sit saturated around Soboba * Mojave
Pechanga and more huge silent wars going on. Its quite an odd tension. trust me.
Last but not least the Gov pushing most section 8 communities inland toward the massive US fault line 20 min behind hemet)

CA/TX
Temecula/Murietta - New San Antonio
15 min...north
Hemet/San Jacinto- Houston

Here if you go too far 5 min or 5 blocks. Its the difference of having to defend yourself and or your home. theft etc...
Hemet/San Jacinto has its nice cul de sac's. But worth the extra cash
this area is getting worse
Huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties