Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2017, 05:38 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,145,157 times

Advertisements

This could help OP.

https://www.pof.com/

If not adverse to Justice-Affected women, here: http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/newestladies.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2017, 05:43 PM

209 posts, read 220,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff Kook View Post
Rotfl...troll thread is troll
I am not a troll.. much of my comments on City data have been about relocating to the West Coast or Texas, but after spending time in Dallas, Houston and Austin, I have no interest in living in any of the aforementioned cities.

I will admit that I don't think like many other people and I certainly do understand why some might view my statements about dating women to be a bit trollish, but I am not a troll. I have thought about this issue for sometime. I'm kind of tired of being single.

Old 06-19-2017, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
In your opening post you said you were looking for "Mr. Right."

Have you considered just being open to dating men of other races? Seems to me that might be an easier adjustment than becoming a lesbian. Of course, your mileage may vary.

Inter-racial couples are pretty common and accepted here in San Diego, by the way.

Good luck with your move.
Ideally, I would prefer to find a like minded man, but I don't want to go through the dating issues, that many black women face, therefore, I am seriously considering exploring a lesbian relationship, mostly out of convenience. I did mention that I was looking for Mr. Right, but honestly, finding Mr. right is probably very much like finding a needle in a hay stack, especially in a state like CA.

It just seems more realistic for me to find a nice black woman at this point. Yes, the lesbian aspect would be very different and new, because when I was younger, I would have never in my wildest dreams thought that I would be in a relationship with a woman, but who knows, it may turn out for the best. I won't know unless I try and since I will be essentially moving from one coast to another, with no friends or family, I will essentially be able to re-invent myself.

The below article was written in 2013. When I initially read it, I wasn't in agreement and thought it was a joke, but now, it actually makes sense, now that I'm viewing it from a more practical standpoint.

Solution to SBW Crisis: Black Women Should Just Marry Each Other

Old 06-19-2017, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
This could help OP.

https://www.pof.com/

If not adverse to Justice-Affected women, here: Newest Female Listings
Very cute, but I would NEVER date an inmate... I will be searching for a professional black woman in the San Diego meet up group, once I relocate.

Old 06-19-2017, 11:11 PM

249 posts, read 283,171 times
150k is actually a high number plus adding military SD has a good number of blacks. Quick drive to LA and IE also many blacks. In SD South Park North Park area La Mesa Fairmont Park Azalea Park Downtown area. I would recommend. There are racist in every city they're mentally ill and hate themselves nothing to worry about.

Old 06-20-2017, 08:34 AM

9,824 posts, read 11,551,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water4Life View Post
I am not a troll.. much of my comments on City data have been about relocating to the West Coast or Texas, but after spending time in Dallas, Houston and Austin, I have no interest in living in any of the aforementioned cities.

I will admit that I don't think like many other people and I certainly do understand why some might view my statements about dating women to be a bit trollish, but I am not a troll. I have thought about this issue for sometime. I'm kind of tired of being single.
You forgot New York
What is the Interracial dating scene like in NYC today?
Look i understand you want to know about the AA experience here in San Diego but there really is none.
If want know about living here in San Diego, no problem we can help, but if you want know were all the professional Black, Hispanic men hang out in San Diego, i can almost guarantee you will not find the answer on this forum.
Hows it been Berrie Pie!

Old 06-20-2017, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
You forgot New York
Look i understand you want to know about the AA experience here in San Diego but there really is none.
If want know about living here in San Diego, no problem we can help, but if you want know were all the professional Black, Hispanic men hang out in San Diego, i can almost guarantee you will not find the answer on this forum.
Hows it been Berrie Pie!
Ok but where are the comparison photos?

Old 06-20-2017, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
You forgot New York
Hows it been Berrie Pie!
I would move to NYC, but the rent would be a killer. For 2,500 a month, I'd only get a studio apt in Manhattan, with a horrible view, and no closet space. Since I work from home, it's best for me to relocate from the East Coast and enjoy year round sunshine at a fraction of the cost.

And for the record, here is my original post:

Quote:
I will be relocating to San Diego next year, but I'm planning to revisit the area in July. I do not have any family or friends in San Diego; I will be moving solo (with my cat). Currently, I'm trying to figure out where I would fit in? I'm Black American and 30 something (but look more or less like I'm in my 20s (I'm really serious))!

I have a very stable career and I work 100% from home; therefore, I do not have to worry about location, at all. My max budget is 2,500 per month for rent, but obviously, if I can find something good for 2,000/month, I would feel really blessed.

I should mention that I do not drink alcohol, I'm not into the party lifestyle at all. I'm a pescatarian and enjoy hiking, jogging, yoga, ballet, lots of green juices and good salads. I am searching for Mr. Right, for me, therefore, I don't want to be in a far out community, away from restaurants and shops.

Which areas of San Diego should I target for renting?

When did I mention anything about wanting to know about the AA experience in San Diego? Perhaps, you confused my posting with Rosie's. She is the one who actually mentioned the lack of black people in SD, not me.

I merely asked.. which areas of San Diego should I target for renting...

Lastly, I have NEVER, on any of my city data postings inquired about Hispanic men and now I have no interest in Black men either! I have already stated that I will be seeking out a professional black woman, like myself.

Old 06-20-2017, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water4Life View Post
I would move to NYC, but the rent would be a killer. For 2,500 a month, I'd only get a studio apt in Manhattan, with a horrible view, and no closet space. Since I work from home, it's best for me to relocate from the East Coast and enjoy year round sunshine at a fraction of the cost.

And for the record, here is my original post:

When did I mention anything about wanting to know about the AA experience in San Diego? Perhaps, you confused my posting with Rosie's. She is the one who actually mentioned the lack of black people in SD, not me.

I merely asked.. which areas of San Diego should I target for renting...

Lastly, I have NEVER, on any of my city data postings inquired about Hispanic men and now I have no interest in Black men either! I have already stated that I will be seeking out a professional black woman, like myself.
Why are you limiting yourself to just AA women when San Diego has relatively few. Perhaps you should consider also dating Hispanic and White women too.

Old 06-21-2017, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Perhaps you should consider also dating Hispanic and White women too.
No thanks, that's not what I'm interested in...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego