Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2008, 06:50 AM

2,536 posts, read 9,930,847 times

Advertisements

I am trying to find information (address, phone number, etc) about someone that one lived (and may still live) in San Diego County. I know his full name, date of birth, and approximate location of birth (it was actually outside the US - in Ireland).

His name is not that unusual - so a basic white pages search shows many hits.

Here in Florida things like property appraisals/court information are public records and are searchable online by name. For San Diego all I'm finding is court information that is searchable online, but a "case number" is required. I know for Orange County, FL (where I currently live) things like traffic citations can be found recorded online, and the person's DOB is shown by the citation details.

Don't worry - I'm not trying to stalk a random person, haha. This is actually a lost relative of mine I'm trying to connect with.

Thank you!

Last edited by thepinksquid; 06-22-2008 at 07:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
View detailed profiles of: