Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2018, 10:51 PM

21,738 posts, read 16,350,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
You're doa on the mat and begging for attention - again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Yep he just makes it up as he goes along and then tries to ascribe it to others as if they actually said what he's trying to ascribe to them.

Not wasting my time on folks who twist my posts into something I did not say.
Oh come on guys and gals .... puleeeze ... can’t address the analysis? So instead you treat the topic as a personal pi**ing contest, eh?

Cumon ... what did I “make up” as I went along?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2018, 09:06 AM

9,807 posts, read 11,142,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Thank you Tulemutt for exposing their dangerous mindset. What happened to being humane?

It's bad enough that poor girl was killed at the beginning of adulthood. So incredibly sad, so incredibly senseless.

The blame is on the guy who did it and should not be laid at the feet of all homeless-good grief.

People in this thread seem to look upon the homeless as subhumans unworthy of any consideration.

They create these threads and comment almost gleefully at the suffering of others because they think theyre sticking it to liberals---first off we dont care about the fake outrage of strangers online, but more importantly all theyre doing is sowing seeds of hatred within their own hearts.

After a while there's no more groups to hate on...that's no way to live.
So I created this thread to gleefully enjoy the suffering of others eh? Now that's b ollocks.
I condemn the murder of this young woman in the strongest possible terms.

Was the Oakland group that beat that man humane? Oh I forgot, regressives view African Americans as children and justify their behavior so long as they themselves are not victimized. Regressives do not believe that African Americans have agency due to their own veiled racism and thus expect violence from them.

Whether the man who was beaten was a "Proud Boy" or not, his severe beating was completely unjustified and savage.

Old 07-29-2018, 09:31 AM

4,413 posts, read 3,472,468 times
This thread has been derailed by folks having a personal debate.

This is a tragic and despicable crime. This guy is a monster. I cannot comprehend the terror these ladies must have felt and the helplessness of watching their sister die.

However, I have not seen anywhere in the media where this was definitively racially motivated. The perpetrator has been violent with others in the past (beatings) -- were those victims black as well? Honest question, as I have not seen anything about their race nor anything reported that indicates past actions of racism.

There was a savage stabbing murder on a Washington Metro train a couple of years ago that was equally gruesome. Horrifying things happen at the hands of deranged individuals in society. Anyone can be a victim simply by crossing their path at a given moment. It doesn't mean there is a racial motivation. Heck, maybe the fact that she was simply a beautiful, confident woman triggered this animal, not her race. Who knows.

I just think that automatically going to the racial aspect of it further ignites a divide between white/black. Can't we be unified in our disgust that a citizen -- any citizen -- can't board a train out of fear for their life?

Old 07-30-2018, 09:32 AM

6,089 posts, read 4,987,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
You can’t be that sheltered. People get suckered punched and stabbed from their blind spots every ‘effing day all around the world. And a CCW is worthless to an unanticipated attack unleashed in an intimate instant.
People who don't keep their heads on a swivel in public, know what I mean "combat vet"?

Old 07-30-2018, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
People who don't keep their heads on a swivel in public, know what I mean "combat vet"?
“Head on a swivel” doesn’t mean you can’t get punched, stabbed, or shot. “Swivel left”, get stabbed on the right. Happens all the time ... including to “combat vets” ... and if you were one, you’d know that.

Anyway, you said there was “no such thing” as a blind sucker punch or stabbing. Now you want to change that to “not for combat vets”. BS either way.

Old 07-30-2018, 09:51 AM

6,089 posts, read 4,987,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
“Head on a swivel” doesn’t mean you can’t get punched, stabbed, or shot. “Swivel left”, get stabbed on the right. Happens all the time ... including to “combat vets” ... and if you were one, you’d know that.

Anyway, you said there was “no such thing” as a blind sucker punch or stabbing. Now you want to change that to “not for combat vets”. BS either way.
Nothing happens blind.

Yes if you're getting attacked by TV Ninjas or a Delta Sniper, but in the real world, there are very obvious tells that someone is going to attack you supposed "combat vet".

Old 07-30-2018, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Nothing happens blind.

Yes if you're getting attacked by TV Ninjas or a Delta Sniper, but in the real world, there are very obvious tells that someone is going to attack you supposed "combat vet".
There are some “tells” some of the time. But no, not always, regardless of “combat experience”. Which “experience” by the way, really doesn’t much relate to anyone standing on a train station platform - especially not an 18 year old girl. Not much “combat experience” occurred in train stations.

I note you seem to be challenging my background? Which is funny since, by your own accounts, you have never served in action.

Old 07-30-2018, 11:32 AM

872 posts, read 595,907 times
Thanks to the liberals - the BART has earned the name "crazy train"- can you imagine what would happen if dirty jerry and greasy gavin get their trillion dollar bullet train with free passes to the excons and mentally ill? No money for leos, stainless steel sluices in the floors, and hazmat holding tank $$$$$$$ body count = need for more resource$$$$ no mercy

Old 07-30-2018, 05:57 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,142,657 times
And another apparent murder...

This time in San Leandro.

Man arrested in deadly BART attack - Story | KTVU

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article...T-13117674.php

Plus a dead body found in Dublin/Pleasanton (of all places!) BART. Apparently, she had just gotten out of jail that day.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...ion/1330672471

Back-to-back robberies in Oakland

Back-to-back armed robberies occur at Fruitvale BART station parking lot | abc7news.com

BART rider smokes meth on train in Oakland.

http://abc7news.com/bart-passenger-s...ested/3769582/

Zombie-like junkies in SF BART.

http://abc7news.com/society/zombie-l...ation/3413723/

BART violent crime rate is up 60% in last decade.

BART's violent crime rate up 60% over the last 10 years - Story | KTVU

Old 07-31-2018, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Nothing happens blind.

Just recalled the two former Navy SEAL combat vets killed at a shooting range. Wonder how they missed the “tells” ...
https://www.cnn.com/2013/02/03/justi...led/index.html

And another who missed “the tells” ...
Quote:
... Chilton said Johnston stabbed Croke in the neck with a knife. Olson then continued stabbing him as he tried to crawl away, killing him, according to court documents.

... Croke was a father and a combat veteran.

... "He was working on getting out of the military. He came back from Afghanistan. He was a combat veteran from over there."
... ooops, another missed “tell” ...
Quote:
Wozniak murdered his neighbor and friend, PFC Samuel E. Herr, 26, an OEF Army Veteran of the 1- 91 Airborne Cavalry, and Herr's college friend Juri "Julie" Kibuishi, 23.
I can go on ...

... point being, yes, anyone can be blindsided by a nutcase ...

Last edited by Tulemutt; 07-31-2018 at 09:21 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland