Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 08:00 PM

1,250 posts, read 680,900 times

Advertisements

Please discuss.

So far, so good.

Exciting season ahead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2021, 03:23 PM

So no Warriors fans in SF or Oakland?

Weird.

Missing out.

Admin: Please delete this thread if you ever see it.

Old 11-11-2021, 04:00 PM

8,706 posts, read 3,890,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingandwondering View Post
So no Warriors fans in SF or Oakland?
Quote:
Admin: Please delete this thread if you ever see it.
Fan here. No need to delete. Agree it will be an exciting season, provided they stay healthy. Top three finish, Western Conference - anyone? :-)

Old 11-22-2021, 08:02 AM

10,356 posts, read 8,586,624 times
It seems like they are like the warriors of old before Durant. The player mix, chemistry, and culture are terrific. I always felt Wiggins was a good player and not given a fair shake here last year. He is like the new Harrison Barnes but better imho. Iggy seems re energized too. It will be interesting when wiseman and klay come back. Will chemistry be upset?

Old 11-25-2021, 08:43 AM

281 posts, read 309,732 times
Unfortunately I do not think Klay Thompson will be back to his original self, at least not this year. It also won’t be as easy of a ride as it was when Kevin Durant was with us. However, I do think we have the pieces, with struggle, to win another championship. However, Curry has to bring his A game when it matters!

Old 11-30-2021, 08:03 AM

2,950 posts, read 5,201,732 times
Chase Center is still selling out every game in this young season. Attendance is way down in many NBA and NHL cities so far this year, so that's saying something about their popularity!

Old 11-30-2021, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
It seems like they are like the warriors of old before Durant. The player mix, chemistry, and culture are terrific. I always felt Wiggins was a good player and not given a fair shake here last year. He is like the new Harrison Barnes but better imho. Iggy seems re energized too. It will be interesting when wiseman and klay come back. Will chemistry be upset?
I agree with you about the chemistry now and before Durant. Durant helped them win chips, but was not a good fit and kind of a bummer.

P.S. Andre Iguodala doesn't like to be called "Iggy," but we can call Andrew Wiggins "Wiggy," or "Wiggs," so it's all good.

Old 11-30-2021, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Troy View Post
Unfortunately I do not think Klay Thompson will be back to his original self, at least not this year. It also won’t be as easy of a ride as it was when Kevin Durant was with us. However, I do think we have the pieces, with struggle, to win another championship. However, Curry has to bring his A game when it matters!
I agree with you about Klay and I'm a little worried about that whole thing.

Old 11-30-2021, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonguy1960 View Post
Chase Center is still selling out every game in this young season. Attendance is way down in many NBA and NHL cities so far this year, so that's saying something about their popularity!
When you say "selling out," where are you getting the info because there were tons of empty seats in the last games.

The Oracle vibe was everything.

The rich SF vibe is nothing like it.

I hope that the Oakland fans will cross the bridge and try to support.

Do you know the difference in the ticket prices?

I looked at the offerings and there are some seats going for $900+, which is ridiculous.

They should keep 20% of seats under $50 each and even lower, if possible.

Old 11-30-2021, 03:37 PM

10,356 posts, read 8,586,624 times
Quote:
I agree with you about the chemistry now and before Durant. Durant helped them win chips, but was not a good fit and kind of a bummer.

P.S. Andre Iguodala doesn't like to be called "Iggy," but we can call Andrew Wiggins "Wiggy," or "Wiggs," so it's all good.
did not know that about Iggy. I've heard it used so many times.
Are you saying Stephen Curry doesn't like to be called Steven?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland