Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 01:16 PM

197 posts, read 977,222 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Skateboarder arrested by SFPD

"I'll break your arm like a twig if you resist arrest"

Thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2009, 03:37 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
Great, an SFPD Officer with a pair!!!!!!!
Those suckers will run you down in a minute.

Old 10-02-2009, 03:54 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,164,063 times
This is why everybody hates cops. Because you can't go a day with out hearing a story about how they are bullies. I hope he gets killed in the line of duty. He is a human waste of tax dollars.

He tells the kid it is illegal to skateboard in the city and county of SF, which is wrong, it is not illegal to skateboard in some parts of the city.
He threatens to break the kids arm. And then when some one not involved points out the cop is being over zealous(for kicking the arrestee in the butt as he puts him in the car), he punishes the other people. Than he tries to play the victim like he is protecting himself.

This is why stuff like that Oscar grant shooting happens, because california cops are simply under educated and out of control. Its why rodney King happend in LA as well as that Ramparts scandal. I swear it seems like half the cops on the force are just as big of thugs as the people they are supposed to remove from the street.

Last edited by NorCal Dude; 10-02-2009 at 04:41 PM..

Old 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM

902 posts, read 2,788,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
This is why everybody hates cops. I hope that officer gets killed in the line of duty. He is a human waste of tax dollars.
Get off the SF forum TROLL!

Old 10-02-2009, 04:52 PM

12,823 posts, read 24,406,112 times
Skateboarding is not a crime!

Old 10-02-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaHillbilly View Post
Skateboarding is not a crime!
On the sidewalk it is. If he had identified himself he would have gotten a ticket but he was trying to create an incident. I've had more than one incident where these morons came down high rise parking facilities and crashed into cars.

Old 10-02-2009, 05:11 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,388,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzod View Post

YouTube - Skateboarder arrested by SFPD

"I'll break your arm like a twig if you resist arrest"

Thoughts?
Good for the cop. What a bunch of disrespectful airheads. So sick of the surfer "dude" attitude. Ordinance says that skateboarding not allowed, and these idiots didn't care. He should've thrown them all in jail, including the pesky bystanders. Young, disrespectful kid calls the cop a "dick." What a fool.

Old 10-02-2009, 05:24 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,164,063 times
More SF pd Gangsters:

YouTube - SF Deputy Sheriff Assaults Working Member of Press

Unprofessional police unable to control a peaceful protest

YouTube - SF Police violence, Cop moves in to arrest 9 year old boy, 032109 Anti War Protest

SF pd serving and protecting

YouTube - Police Brutality: SF March 17th - Police attack innocent protesters

I'm sorry but when I look at videos like this, I don't see a world class police force, I see a mob.

Old 10-02-2009, 06:44 PM

3,980 posts, read 8,989,754 times
I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to be a cop..anywhere. It doesn't excuse horrible behavior, but we all "lose it" at times,..whether working as a server in a restaurant, being a parent, dealing with a jerk boss, dealing with the public in general, dealing with your spouse! etc.

It happens..it's called being human. He was definitely being a d*ck, but we all have bad days. I don't think looking at other horrible videos of police brutality/abuse of power have anything to do with this particular skateboarding incident and the SFPD in general.

I've been "involved" with them in my youth, and they were quite professional considering the abuse they were taking from the person/s I was with.

I also want to add that you only see the "one off" of bad behavior. Think of how many incidents that are calmed or professionally acted upon that don't get videotaped. Let's just say..I've seen professionalism firsthand by the SFPD on several occasions and never thought of posting it on youtube. (of course this was before youtube!)

Old 10-02-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
More SF pd Gangsters:

YouTube - SF Deputy Sheriff Assaults Working Member of Press

Unprofessional police unable to control a peaceful protest

YouTube - SF Police violence, Cop moves in to arrest 9 year old boy, 032109 Anti War Protest

SF pd serving and protecting

YouTube - Police Brutality: SF March 17th - Police attack innocent protesters

I'm sorry but when I look at videos like this, I don't see a world class police force, I see a mob.
It appears you have a problem with the Police that goes way beyond skateboarding. BOO HOO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland