Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 08:48 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,463,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by motormaker View Post
Good question. Notice the OP hasn't been back.
Shhh, he's sleeping...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2009, 08:20 PM

24,476 posts, read 26,017,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
Shhh, he's sleeping...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:11 AM

11 posts, read 179,430 times
we have just bought a sleep to live bed. Our problem is the smell that it has, like a damp musty smell, we call it foisty. It really is not very pleasant. Has anyone else had this problem? we are just waiting a few days before contacting the company regarding this, so would love to read any comments first.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motormaker View Post
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Old 04-29-2009, 08:14 AM

9,196 posts, read 24,946,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalesideblonde View Post
we have just bought a sleep to live bed.
OK - so let us all in on the secret: Just what is a "sleep to live bed" and what makes it so special? How much do they cost? Besides the smell, do you like it?

Old 04-29-2009, 08:35 AM

we have just bought a sleep to live bed 3 days ago, there is aproblem with it, it has a horrible damp smell. we call it foisty. Has anyone elses got this smell? We are going to ring the store if it does not go in a few days, it is waking us up all of the time.

Old 04-29-2009, 08:40 AM

<h1>Sorry, I just noticed that you have made a reply, I have copied you what I read on the search engine. Thanks for showing interest.<br></h1><h1>Discovering nourishing sleep</h1>
<p>The Sleep to Live
experience is a journey of sleep discovery. It begins here with
education about sleep, sleep science and sleep equipment. Once you're
awakened to the lifelong benefits of healthy sleep, you're ready to
visit <a href="http://sleeptolive.com/store_locator.aspx">your local Sleep to Live</a>
- the world's first sleep science store. There, you can start making
the kinds of changes that will affect the way you live forever.</p>

<p>Your Sleep to Live in-store experience will go something like this:</p>
<ul><li>Complete a sleep profile to uncover possible <a href="http://sleeptolive.com/start_sleeping_better/behavior.html">behavioral</a> and <a href="http://sleeptolive.com/start_sleeping_better/environment.html">environmental</a> barriers to better sleep.</li><li>Take the results of your Sleep Report to the Bed &amp; Pillow Discovery area to learn more about the <a href="http://sleeptolive.com/start_sleeping_better/equipment.html">foundation of better sleep</a>.</li><li>Lie down on our diagnostic test bed for pressure and alignment readings.</li><li>Receive a recommendation for the right bed and pillow based on test results.</li><li>Take your bed and pillow home along with your newfound knowledge and any necessary sleep enhancers, and begin to sleep to live.</li></ul>

Old 04-29-2009, 08:44 AM

Not sure yet if we do like it, the smell has made the sleep restless. We were tested for softest soft medium and hard mattress, then my husbands which was hard was fixed together with mine which is medium, but we are already liking each others better. There is a 40 day trial, so it can be changed if you want a different strength. I do not know what they will say about the smell though. I see that you are in North Caroliner, I do believe that this is where they are made. We live in Yorkshire in England.

Old 04-29-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDWARD MOLLOY View Post
Does anyone own a sleep to live bed,are you happy with it
how about some feed back if you do own one
Thanks ed
Did you ever buy one? if so how do you find it?

Old 04-29-2009, 11:25 AM

24,476 posts, read 26,017,453 times
I don't think he reads or posts here any longer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products