Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 03:42 AM

1,553 posts, read 1,835,011 times

Advertisements

Someone here tries to disfigure my posts by giving red color to many words that I did not write in this way.

Anyhow, I don't pay attention to such acts which I leave to readers to judge all that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2011, 03:52 AM

The Quran tells that the planets are inhabited

This is noticed in many Quran revelations:
1- God - be glorified - said in His Glorious Book 42: 29
وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ خَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَثَّ فِيهِمَا مِن دَابَّةٍ وَهُوَ عَلَى جَمْعِهِمْ إِذَا يَشَاء قَدِيرٌ

The explanation:
(And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and what He has spread abroad therein of beasts [: moving creatures], and He is All-Able to gather them if He wills.)

2- God - be exalted - said in the Quran 55: 29
يَسْأَلُهُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ كُلَّ يَوْمٍ هُوَ فِي شَأْنٍ

The explanation:
(Whosoever is in the heavens and the earth begs of Him; every day [their begging] is in [a new] one of [their] affairs.)

3- God –be exalted –also said in the Quran 59: 24
يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ

The explanation:
(All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him, and He is the Almighty, the Most Wise.)

4- Moreover, God – be glorified – said in the Quran 17: 55
وَرَبُّكَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ

The explanation:
( [O Mohammed,] your Lord knows best about all those who are in the heavens and the earth)

And there are many other Quran ayat or revelations bearing the same meaning which imply the planets are inhabited.

The planets are inhabited

Last edited by eanassir; 12-07-2011 at 04:01 AM..

Old 12-07-2011, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Without evidence showing that it is in fact inhabited by people, animals, etc., then yes, it amounts to nothing more than a wild vivid imagination.
I tell you before discovering the life and people on Mars: so scientists have not yet proved that and many poeple including you do deny it and insist on their denial (out of their hate to the Quran.)

So now I say to you: Yes there are people: there are animals and plants on Mars. All this depending on the Glorious Quran prediction of life on the planets.

The Quran says The planets are inhabited as in the interpretation of the late interpreter Mohammed-Ali Al-Hilly.

And there will be An anticipated meeting between the inhabitants of Earth and the inhabitants of some other planets.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:11 AM

Quote:
When you give an "explanation", do you mean a "translation" from Arabic to English?
My explanation of the Quran ayat is the translation to English of the meaning of the Quran ayat according to the interpretation of the late interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, died at 1991.

Quote:
Does the Quran actually say that Mars is inhabited with people, villages, etc.?
The Quran says that there are intelligent beings elsewhere in the heavens and the earth, and there are beasts moving on the celestial objects and the planets as have I explained to you in the preceding 2 posts.

Quote:
What about the Moon, Venus and Mercury? Are they inhabited?
No, they are not inhabited now.

Life once existed on either of Venus and Mercury, but now have been terminated following the cessation of these objects from spinning around their axes.

While the Moon also does not include flowing water and not any atmosphere or these are at neglible amounts and life does not exist on these three objects, and not on any object devoid of water; because water is essential for life.

Quote:
If not, then does the text above mean that God is not Lord of uninhabited worlds?
God is Lord of the entire universe. God is the Creator of everything in the universe and the Owner of everything.
No god but God alone in the entire universe.
This is the first word in the Islam and is the admission of faith: No god but God alone.
لا إله إلاّ الله

Quote:
didn't you at one time say that Al-Hilly's views have been rejected by most Muslims? I wonder why?
The same reason why you don't believe and you have rejected it; because it is a matter of guidance:

God guides whomever He please to guide: such person being kind to the poor, the needy and orphans.

And He misguides whomever He will: such person being transgressor and wrong-doer.

And in the same way as all the apostles of God rejected.

Quote:
Your views aren't based on the Quran, but rather based on the late Al-Hilly's own personal opinions of he thought was supported by the Quran.
Al-Hilly's interpretation is not based on his personal opinions, but on inspiration from God Most Gracious.

His interpretation of the Glorious Quran proved the Quran is the word of God that includes many many marvels,

and invites all people to contemplate and ponder its ayat or revelations
--> to take man out of the darkness of ignorance and idolatry to the light of the monotheism and the exclusive devotion to God alone without associate.

Quran Interpretation

Quote:
I realize you are not conclusively saying there are in fact people living on Mars, but you do seem quite convinced about it and very certain that it's true. Once again I will ask you, what if no people, villages, plants and animals are found on Mars? You continue to ignore answering this simple question.
There are people on Mars and the rest of the planets with the exception of Mercury and Venus.

Quote:
That's not to say it's impossible that life my have once existed on Mars. It's even possible there might still be life on Mars, but that doesn't mean talking about people, villages, plants and animals.
If there are people there on Mars, of course you will find all villages, cities, seas and rivers ..etc.

Quote:
If life ever did, or still does exist on the Red Planet, it's most likely microbial in size, perhaps some kind of bacteria living below the surface.
Mars is not red, but only it appears to us red because of light reflection and its position from us.

Bacteria of course exist on Mars, in addition to the other forms of life.

See my past thread in this forum more than 2 years ago.

The Quran foretells meeting with the people of Mars.

Old 12-07-2011, 01:39 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,189,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
The Quran tells that the planets are inhabited

This is noticed in many Quran revelations:
1- God - be glorified - said in His Glorious Book 42: 29
وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ خَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَثَّ فِيهِمَا مِن دَابَّةٍ وَهُوَ عَلَى جَمْعِهِمْ إِذَا يَشَاء قَدِيرٌ

The explanation:
(And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and what He has spread abroad therein of beasts [: moving creatures], and He is All-Able to gather them if He wills.)

2- God - be exalted - said in the Quran 55: 29
يَسْأَلُهُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ كُلَّ يَوْمٍ هُوَ فِي شَأْنٍ

The explanation:
(Whosoever is in the heavens and the earth begs of Him; every day [their begging] is in [a new] one of [their] affairs.)

3- God –be exalted –also said in the Quran 59: 24
يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ

The explanation:
(All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him, and He is the Almighty, the Most Wise.)

4- Moreover, God – be glorified – said in the Quran 17: 55
وَرَبُّكَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ

The explanation:
( [O Mohammed,] your Lord knows best about all those who are in the heavens and the earth)

And there are many other Quran ayat or revelations bearing the same meaning which imply the planets are inhabited.

Boy I sure wish we could leave the Big A the big G little j and the spook out of scientific discussions...

Old 12-07-2011, 02:47 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,065,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Boy I sure wish we could leave the Big A the big G little j and the spook out of scientific discussions...
I was hoping it would get moved to Politics and other Controversies where it would be way more fun.

Old 12-08-2011, 09:43 AM

8,560 posts, read 11,210,493 times
This time they almost will find people on Mars

I take it then those people will be playing HorseShoes???

Old 12-08-2011, 10:15 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,065,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
This time they almost will find people on Mars

I take it then those people will be playing HorseShoes???
"Private Sweetwater, What are you doing?"

"I figure if I throw enough of these hand bombs, I'll get something."

Old 12-10-2011, 10:22 AM

What do some members want: they want the science: the water is proved on Mars, and now the temperature on the entire Martian surface is not frozen all over; as was it asserted before.

Moreover, what they claimed that all the surface of Mars has been viewed foot by foot: this has proved to be false.

Old 12-10-2011, 11:01 AM

5,462 posts, read 9,631,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
What do some members want: they want the science: the water is proved on Mars, and now the temperature on the entire Martian surface is not frozen all over; as was it asserted before.

Moreover, what they claimed that all the surface of Mars has been viewed foot by foot: this has proved to be false.
Granted, you're right that the entire surface of Mars has not been viewed foot by foot. The landers and rovers have seen very small details, although they only covered an extremely tiny portion of the surface. However, some of the orbiters have photographed most of the surface of Mars with enough detail to spot any villages, houses, people, trees, animals, rivers and other surface water, etc. So far nothing like that has been spotted. Nothing but rocks, craters, sand, canyons, extinct volcanos, ice, dust devils, etc. Haven't you seen any of the images from JPL and ESA? So where is everyone? Where are all the trees, the villages, and everything else you think are there?

No one has said the entire surface is frozen, if by frozen you mean frozen with ice. If it were, there'd be no massive duststorms or dustdevils. That doesn't mean the average temperatures there is like a trip to the tropics though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space