Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2019, 02:34 PM

10 posts, read 33,465 times

Advertisements

Relocating to the Wesley chapel/land o lakes area. Anyone have insight into the Epperson community? Trying to do research online - I see a few rentals w access to the lagoon. Anyone know the hours the lagoon is open? Looks like a large facility and since I didn’t see any other neighborhood pools - wondered if the lagoon is open into the evening?? Looks like a decent area but wasn’t sure if other areas would be a better location? Anyone have insight into Epperson and pros n cons? Or would you look at other areas? Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2019, 08:55 AM

What other areas may be better than mentioned above? Just looking for family friendly area w good schools.

Old 03-16-2019, 11:20 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,377,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scgrl75 View Post
Relocating to the Wesley chapel/land o lakes area. Anyone have insight into the Epperson community? Trying to do research online - I see a few rentals w access to the lagoon. Anyone know the hours the lagoon is open? Looks like a large facility and since I didn’t see any other neighborhood pools - wondered if the lagoon is open into the evening?? Looks like a decent area but wasn’t sure if other areas would be a better location? Anyone have insight into Epperson and pros n cons? Or would you look at other areas? Thank you!
Be careful with Epperson, its not selling like they hoped. A bunch of home owners were suing the HOA, I believe it was in the news...Its also very far out in wesley chapel..

Good luck

If your looking for new construction check out Bexley in Land O Lakes nice community...

We live in trinity and its growing like mad

Old 03-16-2019, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmom32 View Post
Be careful with Epperson, its not selling like they hoped. A bunch of home owners were suing the HOA, I believe it was in the news...Its also very far out in wesley chapel..

Good luck

If your looking for new construction check out Bexley in Land O Lakes nice community...

We live in trinity and its growing like mad
Thank you so much!! I will look into other communities!

Old 03-18-2019, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scgrl75 View Post
Thank you so much!! I will look into other communities!
Your very welcome

Old 03-24-2019, 02:52 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Trinity and Wesley Chapel both are growing areas but Wesley Chapel has been more developed. Wesley Chapel has a lot of shopping, restaurants and recent opened Ice Hockey facility and new opened hotels, and two malls.

Land O’Lakes is also growing but you have to drive to either Trinity or Wesley Chapel,Lutz for shopping as the areas are now starting to grow when it comes to new housing but not much shopping close by “yet”.

Super Target closed a few years ago and the building is “sadly” still empty. There is a future Publix planned but that will not open till fall 2019. So if you do not mind driving further for groceries than the area may be for you.

Epperson has/had indeed HOA issues but there are many other nice communities in the area.

Even if you are further out in Wesley Chapel, as some mention, there are some backroads to get to Tampa and soon to be connected St Rd 56 to Chancey Rd, which leads to Fletch Ave and/or easy way to get to Lakeland and I-4 to Orlando and avoiding I-75.

If you like the beaches which a lot of people do, than Trinity area may be better but lots of people move to Florida and have the intend to go to the beaches as much as possible but then realize that almost every community has amenities like a Clubhouse and swimming pool and aren’t going to the beaches as much as they intended to do.

You do not have to be bored in Florida!

Old 03-24-2019, 09:54 PM

Trinity right now Sprouts, ulta, michaels five below are being built..and restaurants.2nd phase will be starting and will be an Outdoor Mall like Wiregrass Mall and there will be a movie theater..Across the way from me will be an Aldi, liquor store, starbucks will be opening soon, wawa just opened a month or so ago...Basically this area will be like wesley chapel, however closer to Tarpon Springs, palm harbor and clearwater...our son lives in st pete it takes us 40 min to get to him...

Old 03-25-2019, 11:16 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Quote:
will be like wesley chapel
"Will be" are the right words.

Old 03-25-2019, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
"Will be" are the right words.
It seems that Trinity will Mimic Wesley Chapel although I think 54 In general will be another 19...

Old 03-25-2019, 01:03 PM

5,977 posts, read 7,373,473 times
Quote:
It seems that Trinity will Mimic Wesley Chapel although I think 54 In general will be another 19...
There probably won't be as many retirees on 54 as there are on 19, more like soccer moms in their Land Rovers with the brush guards for sweeping grocery carts out of the way....

RM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay