Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 03:26 PM
rwr

268 posts, read 612,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
You live south of San Antonio--you didn't vote for him...
You don't have to vote for someone to support them! I did not vote for a lot of conservatives , but I sure as hell support them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2017, 03:39 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
The comment you responded to was about people who voted for Gohmert--
And you responded like YOU were one of those voters...
I just pointed out that you aren't in his district...
Is Castro your congressman?

Old 02-27-2017, 09:20 PM

2,512 posts, read 2,216,689 times
Mark Senior...

Who are you shouting at?

Old 02-27-2017, 10:01 PM

3,028 posts, read 5,086,306 times
You must be the only one, I'll be nice, that is confused. Most of these "constituents" are not, conservatives, of course, but are liberals, this should seem obvious? Also, some, at least in parts of America, are from "liberal" groups, Indivisible, among others.

https://www.indivisibleguide.com/

Just appears as the operation of this group or others, per Indivisble instructions.

Now, most of my posts, I usually offer support/proof for what I say.

I have no proof of the protest against Gohmert.

If I appeared to shout, it just seemed so obvious to me. Maybe, some how, apparently not you? You agree with the groups and are liberal as well, who knows?

Old 02-28-2017, 07:44 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Senior View Post
You must be the only one, I'll be nice, that is confused. Most of these "constituents" are not, conservatives, of course, but are liberals, this should seem obvious? Also, some, at least in parts of America, are from "liberal" groups, Indivisible, among others.

https://www.indivisibleguide.com/

Just appears as the operation of this group or others, per Indivisble instructions.

Now, most of my posts, I usually offer support/proof for what I say.

I have no proof of the protest against Gohmert.

If I appeared to shout, it just seemed so obvious to me. Maybe, some how, apparently not you? You agree with the groups and are liberal as well, who knows?
There has been no proof that any of the groups showing up at politician-attended town halls or the ones held in absentia where the politician would not show have been paid protestors...
NONE...just gossip from conservatives which attempts to deflect the power of the ground swell of opposition...

I appreciate your confirming that there is no proof that protests against Gohmert are paid by anyone...

Old 02-28-2017, 05:11 PM

716 posts, read 539,890 times
just like the russians threw the elections to trump too?

but on another note - why do the leftist feel they can disrupt and be uncivil in these town hall meetings? I thought texans were respectable to each other - even out elected officials

i thought texans were courteous and friendly - must be those damn cailf left wing wackos infiltrating the DNC?

why are you not calling out for common courtesy?

we all know why - when things dont go your why you scream and ***** and complain and support those who use violent and extreme actions and you keep silent -

hmm double standard showing through and through - your caught again -

Old 02-28-2017, 08:56 PM

2,444 posts, read 2,765,120 times
I do enjoy all of these Republican congressmen who are afraid to have a town hall for fear of being shot at, yet continually vote to let more and more people have more and more guns.

Old 02-28-2017, 10:12 PM

3,028 posts, read 5,086,306 times
Oh, please not here, move this to the "gun forum". Oh, my left friends are for other not to have guns, but, when you say "they" should give theirs up, oh no, and different opinion on what THEY should do.

I added to the gun stuff here, but I should too, move this to the "gun forum". I don't look on that forum, because I don't want to be part of that argument.

Old 03-01-2017, 08:11 AM

716 posts, read 539,890 times
LOUIE LOUIE LOUIE go man go

Old 03-05-2017, 12:13 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,774,143 times
I just now looked at this and yep, it's exactly what I thought it would be, libs going what they do best, hating and venting in their delusive superior manner along with their never ending wah, wah, wah self pity.

I didn't even know who Louie Gohmert was and why should I? He's not my congressman, nor is he yours either L2R and this is what is puzzling. Texas is a big state and to keep personal tabs on every House Representative form every district has got to be an exhausting job. Why, I'm frankly surprised you have enough energy left to fuel all the hatred you hold towards everyone whose views differ from your very own idealistic ones.

OK, so I go into this thread thinking who is Louie Gohmert and since he must be a prominent figure in Texas politics to warrant being on L2R's hit list with her dedicating an entire thread to him on C-D no less, why so haven't I heard of him? Well for starters, I'll tell you why. He is the representative for the First Congressional District in Texas, well outside of my voting area as well as yours L2R . I also don't have a constant newsfeed running though my veins alerting me every time a politician makes a comment. Oh my, whatever does that say about me? Well, lol I'm quite certain the liberal haters see it as another proof in the pudding of lack of intelligence, unwillingness to keep abreast of current events, who knows. So be it. I see it as someone who has a life that does not include being obsessed with an all-out hatred of those who oppose my personal sensibilities and it certainly does not include having what appears to be a life defining obsessive goal of constant criticism of any and all who dare think differently from me and Lord help us all, most certainly doesn't include an obsessive campaign to win converters to my vision of a perfect world, hallelujah and amen. L2R, I have got to say, you appear to have a severe case of OCD regarding the political scene and it might behoove you to check with your doctor regarding this. It's not healthy. I've seen reactions similar to yours albeit not nearly as pronounced, from people who cannot even manage their own households, but delusively think they are experts in managing a country the size of the U.S. and are truly consumed by their own sense of superiority. Wow.

The most ironic posts I see in this thread come from you L2R and here they are:

Quote:
You live south of San Antonio--you didn't vote for him...
Nor did you L2R, you live in Tarrant county.

Quote:
The comment you responded to was about people who voted for Gohmert--
And you responded like YOU were one of those voters...
I just pointed out that you aren't in his district...
Is Castro your congressman?
Geez L2R, ths ENTIRE thread is about your responding to a comment from someone (Gohmert) who is not in YOUR district and yet YOU responded like you were one of his constituents who was mighty displeased in him. For someone living in Tarrant County, you are curiously very interested in (and appear to be well in the know) of all the small town politics of the entire state of Texas. Damn, this is just mind boggling I say.

btw Is Kenny Marchant (R) YOUR congressman?

Are we to assume the recruitment of converts to your side isn't going so well for you in your own neck of the woods, so ergo, time to branch out to the piney woods, the coastal regions, the high plains . . .? How amusing, but sad as well.

I'm tellin' you L2R, get a life. You will find yourself a much happier person for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas