Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 12:36 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,659,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
As opposed to all of the others on these lists, Wournos was a woman without agency. She had really no idea how to act on her own behalf to effect positive change in her life. Semmingly, the only commodity she had that would "help: her was sex.
From an early age she did this.
She was mentally ill and not too bright.
I can't say at all that she is an evil person.
She preyed upon "johns", who were, at least in my opinion, breaking the law as much as she was.
Her's was one of those lives that was just meant to go bad.

I feel sorry for her too.
I watched Monster, wow. What a portrayal by the actress. She actually became her. But, it just seemed she had no tools to change or get out of the trajectory she was going in. You wonder if someone had stepped in and gave her some type of therapy, would it have helped?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 01:00 PM

1,014 posts, read 3,587,137 times
My top ten are as follows but in no specific order : Betty Lou Beets, Velma Barfield, Barbara Graham, Judy Buennanno , Aileen Wournos, Darlie Routier, Lynda Lyons-Block, Teresa Lewis, Frances Newton and Louise Peete. All were eventually executed except for Darlie Routier .

Old 10-05-2011, 08:39 PM

1,677 posts, read 2,488,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix lady View Post
I watched Monster, wow. What a portrayal by the actress. She actually became her. But, it just seemed she had no tools to change or get out of the trajectory she was going in. You wonder if someone had stepped in and gave her some type of therapy, would it have helped?
I love that movie. Aileen Wuornos is one of those people we just may never know what she would have become if she'd been given a chance. It just seemed like everything and everybody was against her, and there was no hope for her. I don't really consider her an evil person so much as a damaged person. I can't comprehend evil at all, but I can understand why she ended up the way she did.

Someone I forgot on my list and shouldn't have is Stella Kiser. She allowed her boyfriend to torture her three year old daughter Tesslyn O'Cull to death. The baby was starved, burned with a propane torch then had rubbing alcohol poured into her wounds, hogtied for 8-10 hours a day, locked in a room while her parents used meth for days on end, raped with foreign objects, had her back broken...the list of injuries and atrocities to this child went on for pages. I had to stop reading. Her so called mom is serving life in prison, the boyfriend is on death row. Now THAT is pure, incomprehensible EVIL. These people don't deserve the air they are breathing.

Old 10-05-2011, 08:52 PM

861 posts, read 1,124,547 times
I have a lot of c*nt bags I wanna put on this list..it'd be too many...

Old 10-06-2011, 10:39 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,309,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaNomus View Post
I love that movie. Aileen Wuornos is one of those people we just may never know what she would have become if she'd been given a chance. It just seemed like everything and everybody was against her, and there was no hope for her. I don't really consider her an evil person so much as a damaged person. I can't comprehend evil at all, but I can understand why she ended up the way she did.

Someone I forgot on my list and shouldn't have is Stella Kiser. She allowed her boyfriend to torture her three year old daughter Tesslyn O'Cull to death. The baby was starved, burned with a propane torch then had rubbing alcohol poured into her wounds, hogtied for 8-10 hours a day, locked in a room while her parents used meth for days on end, raped with foreign objects, had her back broken...the list of injuries and atrocities to this child went on for pages. I had to stop reading. Her so called mom is serving life in prison, the boyfriend is on death row. Now THAT is pure, incomprehensible EVIL. These people don't deserve the air they are breathing.
Wow what monsters!

I did a little research and found Stella's personal ad for a "prison penpal."

Quote:
Hello there! My name is Stella Ann Kiser. I'm 5'6", 150 pounds, long blondish brown hair and blue eyes. I'm a 31 year old California Native. I'm half German and half Lakota Native. I'm a very kind, loving and gentle soul who's very honest, trusting, sincere and loyal. I enjoy many things ~ The beach, beautiful sunsets, watching a good football game and movie just to name a very few. I don't look up to the rich or down to the poor, judging people isn't in my hands or heart. I'm a very simple person who just enjoys the simple things in life, and I love writing and getting to know person and share conversation. I'm very much a sweetheart, but at the same time I must say I'm a little naughty too! Nothing bad~all good I promise! So if your interested in a little naughty and nice ~ drop me a line "You won't regret it"

Stella Ann Kiser 12352654
Coffee Creek Correctional Facility
P O Box 9000
Wilsonville, OR 97070 USA
A "kind loving gentle sweetheart?" SURE, psycho! Rot in prison!

Old 10-06-2011, 06:53 PM

1,677 posts, read 2,488,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Wow what monsters!

I did a little research and found Stella's personal ad for a "prison penpal."

A "kind loving gentle sweetheart?" SURE, psycho! Rot in prison!
Unbelievable. A kind loving and gentle soul? Who sat around and watched her baby girl endure torture that no grown man could deal with? Who heard her baby screaming in agony, maybe even crying for mommy to help her, and mommy did NOTHING? WTF?? Why the hell is she even allowed to have a prison penpal account?

God, that pisses me off.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:27 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,309,179 times
Quote:
Unbelievable. A kind loving and gentle soul? Who sat around and watched her baby girl endure torture that no grown man could deal with? Who heard her baby screaming in agony, maybe even crying for mommy to help her, and mommy did NOTHING? WTF?? Why the hell is she even allowed to have a prison penpal account?

God, that pisses me off.
I'd say send the $&%*#^$ a nice big packet of anthrax, but wouldn't want the prison workers hurt while they are checking the mail!

Old 10-07-2011, 11:52 AM

5,297 posts, read 7,633,406 times
I had not heard of Stella Kiser so, I did a search. My God ! a true monster along with her partner. It is more than you can wrap you mind around and I thought I had heard and seen it all.

Old 10-08-2011, 11:23 AM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:

That last paragraph is something I wish I'd never read.

Old 10-08-2011, 05:18 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,859,243 times
^^ Agree about AW....

Susie Sharp Newsome was a divorced mother of 2 when she began to date/cohabitate with her bizarre first cousin in NC years ago. He was heavily into mercenary ideas, had dozens of weapons, lied about attending MD school and told everyone he was working for the CIA.

In the end, because of her association with him, the following people were murdered by this guy:

HER mother, father, grandmother
Her ex-husband's mother and sister, all of whom she was thought to have known about and maybe participated.

And then, in a shootout/chase with police, her two young sons were shot in the head by one of the adults, while she and the cousin died from a car bomb he set off when overwhelmed by cops.

7 people murdered. 2 dead cowards responsible.
The book is "Bitter Blood" by Jerry Bledsoe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime