Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 05:02 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,658,886 times

Advertisements

After 50 years on this planet I have come to realize "incidences" don't happen in a vacuum...I just felt GZ wasn't just your regular Joe...their are certain personality types that attract trouble...this won't be the last we hear of GZ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2013, 07:46 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,074,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Oh GZ is going to hang himself...mark my words...
not a rope, he's in love with his gun

Old 09-11-2013, 03:37 AM

2,744 posts, read 4,236,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Who didn't see this coming...Good for her!!

I see more legal problems ahead for Zimmerman.
I do also. A violent paranoid bully who has a penchant for armature police work in trouble with the law?

Hardly a shocker.

My guess is that is wife has been an abuse victim since before the murder or the trial.

I hope that idiot who gave GZ a new gun feels stupid as hell now.

Old 09-11-2013, 05:25 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,568,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koale View Post
Who owns that house? Pool, Tennis court? Is this a 'safe house' or what? It's awfully nice, considering.
And they both appear to be driving new vehicles? Interesting, indeed.
Koale
They went from hiding in a trailer in the woods to a house with a pool and tennis courts? Someone was kind enough to assist with living arrangements.

I guess no one will be cutting through to the 7-11.

I don't think Zimmies supporters give a hoot what he did with the donation money.

The vehicles; could be leased. He's still in good credit standing paying off his credit cards with donation money. Not bad for two people who haven't worked in 2yrs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
No disagreement.

Apparantly he had some blonde in the car at the 'incident' (I make no claim as to accuracy). Maybe his wife will come after him with a gun.
He moved on fast...wait until she finds out hes an abusive womanizer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Yes, all the people who sent him donations for his defense must be very happy!
I doubt they care.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by warren zee View Post
I do also. A violent paranoid bully who has a penchant for armature police work in trouble with the law? Hardly a shocker.

My guess is that is wife has been an abuse victim since before the murder or the trial.

I hope that idiot who gave GZ a new gun feels stupid as hell now.
Abusers rarely change.

Couples have disagreements; I suspect there's more to the story in regards to her stay with her father prior to Trayvons shooting.

Old 09-11-2013, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post

By the way, I watched part of the ABC interview with Shellie Zimmerman. She said she was not home the night of the shooting and was staying with her Dad because she had been fighting with George. But didn't he say he left the scene of the crime and went home to his wife who bandaged his wounds? Also, this was never mentioned during the trial (for obvious reasons) but that sure makes me question the state of mind he was in at the time.
He did indeed. Aside from Zimmies in your face televised lies, she seems to be the rescuer personality type that hitch up with abusers and rushed to his assistance.

She was living with George during the trial, or so she says....

Old 09-11-2013, 06:59 AM

I get these links on my fb

George Zimmerman's Lawyer Mark O'Mara Quits | Roland Martin Reports

http://www.newslo.com/zimmerman-in-custody-after-mistaking-wife-for-unarmed-black-teenager/

“George was running around, waving his gun like a madman, and telling me he was ready to ‘go all Trayvon’ on me,” said Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce from her husband just last week. “Ever since the trial, he’s taken to accusing everyone he sees on the street of being an unarmed black teenager. I thought I was safe, since I only see him at home or in divorce court. Also, I was pretty sure he knew I was neither black, nor a teenager, nor, in fact, a boy.”

Last edited by virgode; 09-11-2013 at 07:12 AM..

Old 09-11-2013, 08:40 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,377,352 times
Classless. I would have much more respect for her if she just leaves. No drama or attention seeking.

Zimmerman is a mental case, that is a given.

Mrs. Zimmerman does not need to throw gas on a fire. No matter if Zimmerman did say those things, she did not have to make it public knowledge. There was a trial, he was found Not Guilty. Leave it.
Obviously this woman wants to be on Jerry Springer.

Old 09-11-2013, 09:34 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,571,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james777 View Post
Make that two lines. You forgot the most important line he said to George, "You are going to die tonight".
Well we have no idea what Trayvon said to George that night since he is dead. You are presuming he is telling the truth about what occurred.

Old 09-11-2013, 12:57 PM

116 posts, read 144,134 times
here is some GZ news for you.
Attached Thumbnails
Zimmerman's wife files for divorce, admits perjury...-1175078_646691318686151_564354090_n.png  

Old 09-11-2013, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Classless. I would have much more respect for her if she just leaves. No drama or attention seeking.

Zimmerman is a mental case, that is a given.

Mrs. Zimmerman does not need to throw gas on a fire. No matter if Zimmerman did say those things, she did not have to make it public knowledge. There was a trial, he was found Not Guilty. Leave it.
Obviously this woman wants to be on Jerry Springer.

The police report was released. Prior, it's very possible the info was leaked.

She hasn't given any interviews on the incident.

I do think Zimmerman wants to keep Shellie quiet for a few reasons.

Last edited by virgode; 09-11-2013 at 01:24 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime