Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2015, 09:43 AM

104 posts, read 109,981 times

Advertisements

thegreenflute334~I'm totally with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2015, 06:45 PM

Tobaishen and others~This is an interesting news report concerning the practice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlZGLmbRYws.

Old 08-30-2015, 07:19 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,238,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
Agreed! Just have to find out why????

Same old story my friend

Follow the money

Whats the bet Mr wanted a new life and a new woman but didn't want to lose out by divorce.

WHY they imagine they will ever get away with it, is beyond me. Truly. You have to be utterly stupid these days to even attempt to have your spouse murdered.

Old 08-30-2015, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
How would we know this is true unless the person confided in reports? Partners typically are the last to know.

huh? first of all I never said a word about murderers confiding in partners, they are usually their victims!

A lot talk in jail.

A lot tell their mums.

Also, did you not notice my use of the word "almost" before I said "always"?

Serial killers are the exception, apart from that, yes, people DO confide, at some stage, to some one. Its simply too heavy a burden to bear unless you are utterly sociopathic.

Old 08-30-2015, 07:43 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
huh? first of all I never said a word about murderers confiding in partners, they are usually their victims!

A lot talk in jail.

A lot tell their mums.

Also, did you not notice my use of the word "almost" before I said "always"?

Serial killers are the exception, apart from that, yes, people DO confide, at some stage, to some one. Its simply too heavy a burden to bear unless you are utterly sociopathic.
A squeal cheese in jail, typical. My question, is this from statistics? Investigators with cold cases (and the number enormous), would love to talk to these people you speak of.

Old 08-30-2015, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
A squeal cheese in jail, typical. My question, is this from statistics? Investigators with cold cases (and the number enormous), would love to talk to these people you speak of.
You do know that the main block in solving old cases is CASH don't you?

That every police department has stacks of untested evidence just waiting for the funding to run it through the lab?

Most, if not ALL cold cases can be solved with the application of two ingredients - time and money.

Old 08-30-2015, 09:51 PM

cindersslipper~That idea about the Mr wanting a new life and new woman makes me think there could have even been a plan to move out of the country. Then the black widow strikes, bumps off the Mr and keeps all the loot. The other two butt wipes are just pawns and sit in prison for life here. How difficult it might be to solve a crime in foreign land. Now that's a movie. (no disrespect intended to Dr. Sievers whom was a model human being in my eyes.) And, of course the girls.

Old 08-30-2015, 10:00 PM

Quote:
You do know that the main block in solving old cases is CASH don't you?

That every police department has stacks of untested evidence just waiting for the funding to run it through the lab?

Most, if not ALL cold cases can be solved with the application of two ingredients - time and money.
This doesn't answer the question... but thanks for replying.

Old 08-30-2015, 10:13 PM

I won't hold my breath for additional arrest(s) that may never take place.

Rest in Peace Teresa

Old 08-31-2015, 11:44 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,484,502 times
Quote:
Same old story my friend

Follow the money

Whats the bet Mr wanted a new life and a new woman but didn't want to lose out by divorce.

WHY they imagine they will ever get away with it, is beyond me. Truly. You have to be utterly stupid these days to even attempt to have your spouse murdered.
Yep. 90% of the people on the true crime shows that get caught, are caught because the hitman starts blabbing. Which is just mind boggling because the hitman is the one that usually gets the longest sentence and sometimes the death penalty. It seems like that knowledge alone would be enough to keep them quiet but for some reason, they have to blab.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime