Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2011, 02:34 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I was asked 3 years ago if I wanted a couple of RagDolls but had to pass. I am so jealous of you, Vicki! My cat at the time was like a dog too. I used to walk him on a leash. Sadly, Salem has passed on. Wouldn't having a bunny and a RagDoll be special?? Were those Lasa Alpso bunnies? The kind with the floppy ears.

I thought they were simply called Lop Eared Rabbits. I knew someone who raised rabbits and he had some.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2011, 08:54 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,811,149 times
Im glad that Amani and Marcus are still on the show and Phil ia dreamy lol.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:56 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,461,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I thought they were simply called Lop Eared Rabbits. I knew someone who raised rabbits and he had some.
I call those a basset bunny.

Old 11-14-2011, 11:55 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
I call those a basset bunny.
That's funny, I don't care who you are.

Old 11-17-2011, 01:08 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,974,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
I think this is the first Amazing Race season where I actually like all of the participants.

I'm glad to see an older couple participate but I'm tired of the constant stream of young hardbodies.

This show is more interesting when normal, middle-aged people are racing and not so many model-wannabes who have obviously been training for months and practice posing and acting out for the cameras.
I agree, too, since the population is aging.
They seem to try to get certain 'types' of couples.
A pair of models, an older pair, a pair of gays, a pair of Asians, a pair of African Americans, etc.
Of course, probably all but the models can be older.

Old 11-17-2011, 02:13 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,380,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
I think this is the first Amazing Race season where I actually like all of the participants.
I like all the racers too! But then I think I've liked almost all of them in other seasons as well. This show tends to cast people that are relatable - unlike some shows that cast just for the drama factor. Amazing Race has enough inherent drama - they don't need to go looking for it, by casting crazy people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTGirlNoMore View Post
I TOTALLY want a bunny! They were so darn cute! (never gonna happens since I have 2 cats, LOL)
Rabbits can be just fine with a cat, if the cat is older and calm, and if you introduce them slowly. My brother's family had a cat and a bunny for a long time. The bunny was in a cage when they were away from home - who wants to come home to bunny droppings all over the house? But when they were home, both the cat and the bunny would roam free, and they got along together fine. And when they went on vacation I brought the bunny home with me, and introduced it to my cat, and they spent about five minutes looking at each other warily, and then decided it was okay - and they were fine from that point on.

And those particular rabbits? They were big! With big strong legs. If a cat tried to tangle with one of those, I think the cat would be sorry!

Old 11-17-2011, 02:17 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
I like all the racers too! But then I think I've liked almost all of them in other seasons as well. This show tends to cast people that are relatable - unlike some shows that cast just for the drama factor. Amazing Race has enough inherent drama - they don't need to go looking for it, by casting crazy people!

Rabbits can be just fine with a cat, if the cat is older and calm, and if you introduce them slowly. My brother's family had a cat and a bunny for a long time. The bunny was in a cage when they were away from home - who wants to come home to bunny droppings all over the house? But when they were home, both the cat and the bunny would roam free, and they got along together fine. And when they went on vacation I brought the bunny home with me, and introduced it to my cat, and they spent about five minutes looking at each other warily, and then decided it was okay - and they were fine from that point on.

And those particular rabbits? They were big! With big strong legs. If a cat tried to tangle with one of those, I think the cat would be sorry!
Cause it's hard to tell em from raisenettes.

Old 11-17-2011, 02:54 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Cause it's hard to tell em from raisenettes.
I prefer Goobers, personally.

I think rabbits must be related to cats somehow. I've always been allergic to cats and went into a house where a rabbit was kept and had the same symptoms.

I think they expected the rabbit run challenge to be a bit harder than it ended up being. Sure beats making butter.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:56 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,974,968 times
Those rabbits were like racehorses, almost 'born to run'. WOW

Old 11-17-2011, 10:16 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,461,907 times
And Marques is on them like it's the fourth quarter of a Super Bowl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV