Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2014, 12:58 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,437,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp43k View Post
If it weren't for the Adalind thing we wouldn't have seen the walls talking, crying, and flooding the joint. Nor would we be aware of the mental torture that has led her to cooperate with the nasty royal guy.

It's TV, and they have to make it work.
But they've made her stupid.

She was constantly being told by the guy who was helping her escape ...
"If you want to get out, don't listen to the faces in the wall."
"If you want to get out, don't listen to the voices in your head and run around in the halls."
"If you want to get out, go straight through the room and out the door on the other side."

And what did she do?
A little bit of thought, "If I get out, I get away from the prince and I can look for my baby."
Pffffft.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2014, 01:52 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalara View Post
Renard told his mother in Friday's episode.
Renard's mother will be leaving shortly and going to look for Momma Grimm.

Old 11-23-2014, 02:59 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,263,135 times
Quote:
If it weren't for the Adalind thing we wouldn't have seen the walls talking, crying, and flooding the joint. Nor would we be aware of the mental torture that has led her to cooperate with the nasty royal guy.

It's TV, and they have to make it work.
True. I think in reality she's still locked up in the dungeon. Her mind is slowly going. That was actually the point of dungeons actually, to make people go mad. Seems to be working on her. She's caught in the middle as a pawn in a game of power.

There has been some counterpoint with the fear theme with the attacks on Nick's friends. One real fear, one imagined.

I like that they've shown Vessen are not any different then humans when you cross the line, and that Nick when he gets back his grimm can say he *chose* to be a grimm, and Juliet can say she is on the same page. Ah poor Hank, who still wishes. Probably doesn't know fully what he is wishing for.

There are too many cop shows and what makes Grimm not a cop show is the 'cop' part is secondary and the Grimm/Vessen world is really what its about.

Old 11-23-2014, 03:13 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,766,917 times
Looking for Momma Grimm is one thing. Finding her is another. It seems to me that if she doesn't want to be found you're not going to find her. Then there's the matter of what she did with those coins that give off that megalomania vibe. It was never mentioned the last time she was in town.

Old 11-23-2014, 07:27 PM

I forget, what happened to the coin Renard had? Is that one of the two Momma Grimm has?

Old 11-25-2014, 09:34 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,646,222 times
Hopefully, she destroyed the coins like she said she would! Or...maybe Putin stole them? He's kind of becoming a megalomaniac!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Looking for Momma Grimm is one thing. Finding her is another. It seems to me that if she doesn't want to be found you're not going to find her. Then there's the matter of what she did with those coins that give off that megalomania vibe. It was never mentioned the last time she was in town.

Old 11-29-2014, 07:39 AM

4,794 posts, read 12,378,123 times
Hooray. Nick has his powers back. Balance has been restored to the universe. That is all.

Old 11-29-2014, 08:06 AM

26,527 posts, read 51,773,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
Hooray. Nick has his powers back. Balance has been restored to the universe. That is all.
Yep! All is well... Well, for a while

Old 11-29-2014, 09:39 AM

1,635 posts, read 1,814,354 times
It might have been my imagination - or Nick's - but seems like when they arrived at the junk yard Nick had an improved hearing, then he had his 'change' pains. I guess we'll see if some audible improvement is part of that change.

Old 11-29-2014, 10:34 AM

Quote:
It might have been my imagination - or Nick's - but seems like when they arrived at the junk yard Nick had an improved hearing, then he had his 'change' pains. I guess we'll see if some audible improvement is part of that change.
I think the hearing is a leftover from when Nick became "super Grimm" awhile back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV