Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2012, 08:40 AM

5,765 posts, read 11,000,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Whoa! This dude's gonna be a real nightmare, huhn? *smh*

What's on the adgenda after the prison? Where do they go?
In the comics he rapes Michonne and basically tortures her. They also have zombie fights and use people they kill to feed zombies or at least I think they did. It has been awhile. He also chops off Rick's hand.

Woodbury and the Prison survivors basically get into a war and the fence gets knocked down by the Governor and everyone has to flee. There is a big battle and they get split up and some of the people die, I wont say which ones. The survivors end up back at Herschel's Farm and some other survivors come along and convince them to go to Washington DC because apparently there is a survivor camp there and one of them claims to be working for the Government.

Obviously, the show may not do any of this because lots of things are different.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2012, 08:52 AM

4,153 posts, read 9,267,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
In the comics he rapes Michonne and basically tortures her. They also have zombie fights and use people they kill to feed zombies or at least I think they did. It has been awhile. He also chops off Rick's hand.
Michonne Chops Rick's hand off...only after The Governor mutilates it beyond use.

Anyhow, the group actually ends up back at the original Farm after the prison. It's only for a show while, regroup sorta thing. Abraham and friends are introduced at this point and shortly afterwards, Rick an Abraham set out to get Morgan.

Since the Farm was burned to the ground in the show, who knows what happens next but that's a rough idea of what happened in the comics.

Old 11-02-2012, 10:55 AM

Okay, I couldnt remember the details but knew the Governor was responsible for it.

Did the house burn down? I remember the barn being on fire but not the house.

Right now, I am at the point in the comics where they just stole the guns out of the house in the settlement they went too. Cant figure out how it all gets screwed up but I am sure it is something. Seems like the leader is hiding something.

Old 11-02-2012, 12:07 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,325,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTRay View Post
Michonne Chops Rick's hand off...only after The Governor mutilates it beyond use.

Anyhow, the group actually ends up back at the original Farm after the prison. It's only for a show while, regroup sorta thing. Abraham and friends are introduced at this point and shortly afterwards, Rick an Abraham set out to get Morgan.

Since the Farm was burned to the ground in the show, who knows what happens next but that's a rough idea of what happened in the comics.

I just ordered compendium 2. That book costs about $35 but it's over 1000 pages and weighs a ton with all the graphic work. These "comics" are so well done.

I hope they find Morgan and his son. I really liked Morgan and if was not for him then Rick probably would have died early on.

Old 11-02-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I just ordered compendium 2. That book costs about $35 but it's over 1000 pages and weighs a ton with all the graphic work. These "comics" are so well done.

I hope they find Morgan and his son. I really liked Morgan and if was not for him then Rick probably would have died early on.
Yes, they find them. However, things have a little twist when they do.

Old 11-02-2012, 01:10 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Wow! Thanks guys!

Old 11-03-2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
Yes, they find them. However, things have a little twist when they do.
Yuup.

I wonder how close AMC is going o follow the books on this one? It could really take TV fans by surprise.

Old 11-03-2012, 02:46 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTRay View Post
Yuup.

I wonder how close AMC is going o follow the books on this one? It could really take TV fans by surprise.
Oh, dear, you guys are killing me!!!!!

Old 11-03-2012, 05:54 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,599,904 times
Me too!

Old 11-04-2012, 09:17 PM

I knew T-Dog was living on borrowed time but I hoping for a T-Dog vs Merle confrontation.

Anyhow, Thanks AMC for putting Lori out of our misery
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV