Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2016, 12:53 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times

Advertisements

That would be weird if Rick and Michonne hooked up. They are such a good team together. They are both strong individuals that never back down when the going gets rough. Some might say Michonne is more level headed than Rick. Considering all that she has been through that is saying a lot.

I think if Rick and Michonne get all smoochy smoochy Daryl might feel left out because he is part of that tight group.

Now that Alexandria is clear of zombies the survivors need some down time to chill.
Glen and Maggie are back, Rick and Michonne why not and how about Daryl and Carole?

Who can we hook up with Abraham, one eyed Carl and Eugene?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2016, 12:47 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,468,542 times
This will always be how I see Rick deep down inside. To me his alter ego Charlie from Alwas Sunny In Philly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0hOfT5aQr8

more takes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiA5RjbnlZk

Old 02-22-2016, 01:12 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,556,387 times
Jesus showing up in the room after they were done was just plain Creepy.

Old 02-22-2016, 02:16 PM

2,605 posts, read 2,713,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries4118 View Post
#richonne is awesome...great, natural couple and good for the show.

Some will not like seeing a male character with Rick's attributes and the leading man with a black woman.
I don't think its the color of her skin but the fact that they been together for long time and never had that chemistry. Many people hoped they get together and when they first arrived in Alexandria we all thought maybe, now that they are settled, they can hook up. But Rick ignored her and went for the blond. While Michonne has been part of his crew, Rick had a wife and a serious girlfriend. After those 2 died, now he turns to Michonne. Most people believe Michonne deserves better.

Old 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

3,308 posts, read 4,562,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I copy - paste, don't read it myself, but bring it here for those who want the info, read at your own risk. Remember, this is the spoiler thread.

TSDF OFFICIAL: Episode 610 - The Next World Spoilery Bits
-The best part of waking up is spoilers in your cup! Thank you, Daydream Machine!
- There's a time jump, Carl is fine, it's quiet and peaceful in Alexandria, people are cleaning up and rebuilding.
The main plot revolves around Rick and Daryl who are on a supply run. They meet Jesus who tricks them and steals their truck full of supplies. They catch up with him but the truck ends up sinking into a lake unintentionally. It's all quite fun, especially the banter between Daryl and Jesus. They take Jesus with them to Alexandria as a captive but he shows up in Rick's bedroom at the end of the episode, telling him they need to talk.
- There's a subplot with Michonne and Spencer as well as Carl and Enid roaming through the woods. Not much happens during the Carl and Enid part. They find a walker Carl doesn't want to kill, but it isn't revealed who it is. Later, Michonne and Spencer find the same walker - lured into their direction by Carl - and it turns out to be a zombified Deanna. Spencer kills her and finds closure.
- By the end of the episode, Rick and Michonne have sex, just like that. They hold hands, make out and then have sex and when Jesus arrives in Rick's bedroom they're naked in bed together.
- Denise mentions that Tara and Heath are about to go on a 2 week supply run which makes me think they will be captured by Negan and Tara will be toast soon.
That's it, basically. It's a fun little episode, but as I said, not very eventful, just some table setting.
1.4K Likes646 Comments300 Shares
Yeah this should have had tags on it. It was shown here 6 days before it happened. I come here to read and see stuff and expect to see stuff the day after I've watched, but wouldn't expect to see someone spoil something that WILL HAPPEN SIX days from now! Lame.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:41 PM

4,716 posts, read 5,963,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keraT View Post
I don't think its the color of her skin but the fact that they been together for long time and never had that chemistry. Many people hoped they get together and when they first arrived in Alexandria we all thought maybe, now that they are settled, they can hook up. But Rick ignored her and went for the blond. While Michonne has been part of his crew, Rick had a wife and a serious girlfriend. After those 2 died, now he turns to Michonne. Most people believe Michonne deserves better.
I doubt many people would have called Jessie a serious girlfriend, and Rick and Michonne have had a few moments of chemistry together along the way, but they've been stretched out over 3 seasons. Not as blatant as Rick and Jessie, but she's also a lot different than Michonne in terms of personality. And, the moments have been why there's been "Richonne" shipping on various internet sites over the past few years.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
I doubt many people would have called Jessie a serious girlfriend, and Rick and Michonne have had a few moments of chemistry together along the way, but they've been stretched out over 3 seasons. Not as blatant as Rick and Jessie, but she's also a lot different than Michonne in terms of personality. And, the moments have been why there's been "Richonne" shipping on various internet sites over the past few years.

This is all very true, even I have noted in the past there have been such moments, I guess, I liked the crushing between them, but preferred it would stay just that. But yeah, there has always been an element of a chemical attraction that showed up now and again. Dominant types can work well as a romantic team it just seems to me Rick prefers the damsel in distress type and that's just perfectly fine Michonne will be quite the adjustment.

Old 02-22-2016, 04:04 PM

As far as spoilers, I can tell you Daryl, Glenn, Michonne will be here season 7. at least opening scenes.

Old 02-23-2016, 10:15 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,102,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keraT View Post
When did Rick have a serious girlfriend? If I'm not mistaken, he didn't know Jessie for two weeks and all they did was kiss once and that looked boring as watching paint dry. Was there another girlfriend I missed?

Old 02-23-2016, 10:21 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,112,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries4118 View Post
#richonne is awesome...great, natural couple and good for the show.

The reason that some people won't like Rick and Michonne together (and why they will see and treat it differently than Glenn/Maggie and Tyrese/Karen) is because Rick is seen my many as more desirable--more attractive, the alpha leader, the ultimate catch. Some will not like seeing a male character with Rick's attributes and the leading man with a black woman.
I don't like them together and it doesn't have anything to do with race. They are awesome partners. I like their relationship, they way they look out for one another and understand each other and the way she calls him out when he's wrong/being a jerk. A guy and a girl can just be great friends. Why does it always have to turn romantic? I don't feel the sexual chemistry between these characters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV