Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2012, 12:52 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,833,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I didn't like the way she prayed that the game would go the way she wanted it to and then said that God had better things to do than direct a game. Huh?

When Malcolm won, she said she thought God had other plans after all. Huh again?

Yeah, I dunno -- he MIGHT have other things to take care of:

God's Wednesday night to-do list:

4. Stop violence in the Middle East
3. End famine around the world
2. Eliminate cancer
1. Decide who'll get voted off "Survivor"

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2012, 01:15 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,446,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
I really don't think Abi bluffed them. They voted off the bigger threat. Abi will not win in the end, nor will she win any II challenge. Then again, the sore losers on the jury could throw the voting to Abi for spite.
I am afraid of that too. What a blindside that would be! A blindside of the audience!

Old 12-06-2012, 01:25 PM

126,274 posts, read 19,045,264 times
I don't remember were I heard that but people think it will come down to Malcolm and Abi

Old 12-06-2012, 02:23 PM

986 posts, read 1,666,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
for someone that hates the show you sure do watch it a lot

Did anyone notice that Jonathan still hasnt changed clothes yet?????))))
I noticed that too. I wonder why?

Old 12-06-2012, 02:47 PM

44,628 posts, read 61,611,846 times
Quote:
I am afraid of that too. What a blindside that would be! A blindside of the audience!
Wow! I can just hear the boos and jeers now as the audience walks out of the show. The producer's scripted scripts will probably prevent that from embarassing CBS.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:03 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,110,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grneyedmustang View Post
I noticed that too. I wonder why?
I THINK [on occassion] that hes thumbing his nose at em.......he tourned into a pretty sore loser.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:07 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
Maybe's she not as bad as the editing makes her out to be in the end. Who knows.
I highly doubt the editing is making her look bad when tribe members all season are saying she is a b*tch. Don't forget she announced a couple of weeks ago she was done cooking or doing any camp chores that tells me she is the type of person editing is showing us pretty much. Selfish & arrogant.
Quote:
If Abi were to pull off some miracle win I truely would swear off ever watching again she is so undeserving of that honor.

I'm sick of the family epi also for goodness sake if you can't leave your family for 2 months don't sign up! I can see where Lisa got so emotional since we all know now she just got divorced right before taping started. Divorce is an evil lonely beast making you have self doubt, no worthiness, absent of clear thoughts she probably really needed confirmation from her brother she is going to be alright. In the game & when she returns home.

Carter was the wiser choice to vote off by the strong 4 but Lisa & Mike are missing a huge chance in knocking out Malcolm & Denise. This is a game you have to play against others to win it no matter how nice you want to remain.

Jonathon had such a hateful look on his face when they brought in the jury I'm doubly glad he got voted off~~~ again. In his Ponderosa clip he said he was not bitter but he clearly is so go sit with RC & Jeff in the pouting corner.

Old 12-06-2012, 10:56 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,446,688 times
I noticed the snarky face on Jonathan when he came to sit on the jury too. Another sore loser no matter what he says. Whoever is left in the final three is going to really be raked over the coals by a bunch of sore losers.

Jonathan couldn't seem to accept the fact than he just wasn't as clever as he thought he was. His desparate attempts a trying to play Lisa didn't work. It always appeared to me that his whole sympathy routine towards her was just a ploy to build up her confidence and make her feel better about herself so he could manipulate her. I thought he judt poured it on a little to thick and in the end it did him no good.

He played his game like everyone else played theirs but it didn't work for him. I just think he is bitter about it.

Old 12-07-2012, 12:42 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,572,682 times
I think the worst loser so far is Jeff Kent. Every time the jury comes in, he's got so much disdain for the players. I keep wondering how many times he got hit in the head by a wild pitch?

Old 12-07-2012, 12:56 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I think the worst loser so far is Jeff Kent. Every time the jury comes in, he's got so much disdain for the players. I keep wondering how many times he got hit in the head by a wild pitch?
If he got beaned, I bet it wasn't a wild pitch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV