Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2009, 12:58 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times

Advertisements

The widow, just does not seem ready to move on. I feel for her, and can't imagine being in her shoes, but she is too fragile to be put in a situation like this.

Shannon--pycho! She is so obsessed with Jason, it is freaky. She won't even let him talk!

The girl he picked last that started the fight, just wow. She was whacked going off how she is NOT two faced.

The two girls he had the one on one dates with are the ones I like the most for him so far!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2009, 01:27 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
Jason seems a bit selfish though...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
The widow, just does not seem ready to move on. I feel for her, and can't imagine being in her shoes, but she is too fragile to be put in a situation like this.

Shannon--pycho! She is so obsessed with Jason, it is freaky. She won't even let him talk!

The girl he picked last that started the fight, just wow. She was whacked going off how she is NOT two faced.

The two girls he had the one on one dates with are the ones I like the most for him so far!

Old 01-13-2009, 02:43 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Jason seems a bit selfish though...........
Why do you say that?

Old 01-13-2009, 03:47 PM

1,872 posts, read 4,221,023 times
I wasn't surprised to see Sharon go. She just didn't stand out. But I was a bit surprised that he let Raquel go. I guess he didn't like it that she surprised him in the limo! I now like Jillian more after last night. It would be really surprising if the girl he picked so early in the season is the one he ends up with! I also cannot stand Shannon. She really is a "stalkerish" type! I also don't like the one with the really messy/bad dye job hair. Can't remember her name, but she seemed to be butting in where she didn't belong all the time. I think Stephanie is okay. I hope there is a true attraction and not just the sympathy factor with her.

Old 01-13-2009, 05:16 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,813,684 times
I was sorry to see Raquel, the one from Brazil go, but I think she blew her chance when she waited for Jason in the limo. That, and perhaps he didn't figure she'd really transition well from Brazil to Seattle.

I really can't stand several of these women and hope that Jason will see through them in time. My top pics thus far are Jillian, Melissa and Nikki. Shannon has got to go. I can't believe he kept her.

I'm glad that Stephanie gets a one-on-one date with him next week. I'll be interested to see how that goes.

Old 01-13-2009, 07:54 PM

I like Nikki, too. From the very first meeting out of the limos I chose here as one of the top girls. We'll see how I do on that one!

Old 01-13-2009, 08:05 PM

6,884 posts, read 11,245,419 times
Smile One thing I noticed....

is that the girls seem more like themselves without all the makeup and being all dressed up. Looks too phony. I think, though, he is looking for another DeAnna in a sense.

I like Stephanie without all the makeup. She is pretty without it. She is from Alabama; DeAnna is from Georgia.

I think he liked Jillian and the second girl who he said was the great kisser - was that Melissa or Nikki?

I also like Stephanie because she doesn't talk badly about anyone else.

Old 01-14-2009, 10:18 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,813,684 times
I can't stand some of these girls, but I do like a few that I've mentioned. I really think, though, that if Jason wasn't the bachelor this time, that I would stop watching the show. It pains me to see women behaving so badly and being so fake and so manipulative. But I'm already hooked and in for the long haul. Like all the girls in the house keep claiming, I'm there for Jason.

Old 01-14-2009, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette View Post
is that the girls seem more like themselves without all the makeup and being all dressed up. Looks too phony. I think, though, he is looking for another DeAnna in a sense.

I like Stephanie without all the makeup. She is pretty without it. She is from Alabama; DeAnna is from Georgia.

I think he liked Jillian and the second girl who he said was the great kisser - was that Melissa or Nikki?

I also like Stephanie because she doesn't talk badly about anyone else.
I think the good kisser was Melissa. I know it wasn't Nikki.

Old 01-14-2009, 10:13 PM

6,884 posts, read 11,245,419 times
Smile I looked up the website

Melissa (in her photo) looks an awful lot like DeAnna and I think she's from Dallas. I like Stephanie too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV