Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2013, 01:37 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,599,761 times

Advertisements

Juliette wants to be treated like an adult and she hired Dante because he treats her like one. All true, professional, music managers wouldn't put up with her attitude and brattiness. Dante has weaseled his was in. She wants attention from any man that will give it to her...well, any man that she can control or hire.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2013, 03:13 PM

6,472 posts, read 6,679,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Well, when HAS Juliette made sense??
Good point.

She's such a brat, but she certainly is beautiful. I love her hairstyles, especially when she wears it up. I can only dream of having such lovely hair.

Old 04-12-2013, 03:38 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
What in the world is going on with the counselor/sober companion?!? Suddenly he's Juliette's manager?! That's absurd. Come on writers---this makes zero sense.
Makes perfect sense, the dude's a freaking male gold-digger... full time traveling sobriety counselor to a woman who hasn't got to nickels to rub together but has a filthy rich daughter who is as much an emotional train wreck and then this lothario "suddenly" weasels his way into the rich daughter's bed and bank account... come on folks who didn't see that coming. This isn't exactly a new plot like (see Hamlet).

Old 04-12-2013, 03:48 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
...Anyway, what I like like about Nashville outside of the fantastic music scenes (I'm still rewatching the Ho, Hey scene) is the pace of the plot lines. I thought for sure that Evil Pappa Lamar's blackmail of leaking the divorce to the press would die on the emergency room table only to rise from the hospital bed and swiftly delivered to Rayna's idiot of a ex-husband. Yeah!

Old 04-12-2013, 07:09 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times
I find myself watching more and more. I like the character of the older singer. I really enjoy her acting. Her story line is getting interesting. I may be getting hooked.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:39 PM

977 posts, read 1,109,831 times
I really enjoy this show! As the characters become more complex I find myself getting hooked on the story line, too, not just watching because I love music/theatre.
I could be wrong, but regarding Juliette's new "manager". didn't he have an impressive business backround before he lost everything through his alchoholism and subsequent "career" as sober companion?

Old 04-13-2013, 06:16 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,408,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artangel View Post
I really enjoy this show! As the characters become more complex I find myself getting hooked on the story line, too, not just watching because I love music/theatre.
I could be wrong, but regarding Juliette's new "manager". didn't he have an impressive business backround before he lost everything through his alchoholism and subsequent "career" as sober companion?
Yes, he said earlier, he has some sort of 'Power addiction'. So of course Juliette HIRES him to manage her career It'd be like hiring her mom to manage a pharmacy or a bar!

Well, we have Avery back - wandering pointlessly through the script again. Although he was instrumental in the latest blow-up. What are they going to do with him anyway?

Loved the scene where Rayna's daughters got to perform on stage with the band!

Old 04-13-2013, 08:12 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,984,317 times
I predict Avery and Blondie getting back after the live in boyfriend and the new neighbor hood cowboy do her wrong!!!!
She just picks the wrong men Everytime.

Old 04-13-2013, 08:16 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,408,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
I predict Avery and Blondie getting back after the live in boyfriend and the new neighbor hood cowboy do her wrong!!!!
She just picks the wrong men Everytime.
Hmmmm, are we talking Brokeback here? Could be interesting....

Old 04-13-2013, 11:20 AM

559 posts, read 1,395,157 times
Yeah, who knows what Gunnar and the cowboy are going to get into next. That scene with the train was crazy. Driving over the tracks when the train was coming. And then Gunnar wanted to do it again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV