Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2013, 06:01 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,925,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
Avery is too pretty to dump from the show.
Avery + Juliette = fireworks between two totally self absorbed, yet appealing characters. I think he's going to wind up involved with her band at some point, as a way to get them together.
Bingo. See the newest teasers and photos from the next two upcoming episodes, just posted online...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2013, 10:33 PM

1,872 posts, read 3,411,613 times
Oh my goodness, they're throwing things at us right and left - love it!

Do you guys think Dante had this all planned from the beginning, or he just took the opportunity when he could?
And lookit Teddy all high and mighty, calling out Peggy. Hmph. Like he's all squeaky clean. Well he's about to get his, once Sister Tandy and Coleman kick their plot into action. HA!

A lot of storylines, but they seem to be keeping them coherent. Kudos to the writers.

Old 05-01-2013, 10:36 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,769,013 times
I just finished tonight's episode. Wow. Juliette got PLAYED. I totally read Dante wrong. I figured he'd go back down that bad road that lead to him going to rehab. Never thought he'd take her for near half a mil. I said in an earlier post that Juliette for some unlucky reason is poison to those around her. Looks like she's also poison to herself.

Seeing Avery and Scarlett fates shape out reminds me of that Natalie Portman flick Where the Heart Is, where Natalie's pregnant character is abandoned by her boyfriend but she goes on to have a very good life while her boyfriend's life goes downhill. I'm trying to understand the writers. They beat around the bush so much getting Scarlett and Gunnar together and now it looks like they want to pull them apart? i don't get it.

Every fan that's wanted Rayna and Deacon together are going YES!!!! at the end of this episode but like I said their being together will come at a price. I don't think Deacon knows he's Maddie's dad. How's he gonna react to that little tid bit of info?

And then there's Scarlett and Gunnar's new neighbor. Something told me not to trust him. I thought he'd be a wolf in sheep's clothing and make a play for Scarlett. turns out it was the other way around? Who Nelly!!! Didn't see that coming. Neither did Gunnar

Old 05-01-2013, 10:40 PM

4,491 posts, read 4,994,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
I predict Avery and Blondie getting back after the live in boyfriend and the new neighbor hood cowboy do her wrong!!!!
She just picks the wrong men Everytime.
I knew it!!!!!!! SAw it coming!!!!

FINALLY, those 2 get It on.
I am happy Julia got played. She is going to be even nastier!!!

Old 05-02-2013, 10:24 AM

559 posts, read 1,396,417 times
Wow at Dante. He took a lot of money out of that account. So Juliette’s mom was right, she did see him kissing that woman. I knew those pills weren’t hers.

I hope that Juliette gets together with Avery next.

When Will and Gunnar were sitting next to each other on the couch I knew somebody was going to kiss somebody. I was thinking that was pretty darn close for 2 guys to be sitting next to each other. Somebody on another web site called it "Brokeback Nashville" LOL. We'll see if Will can quit Gunnar. I'm sure Will will try to hang out with Gunnar again as just a friend.

I’m looking forward to seeing what happens with Rayna and Deacon. I was glad that Deacon admitted to his girlfriend that he still has feelings for Rayna. I was really glad when Rayna told Deacon she loves him. I’m glad she ended up going inside, because for a second I thought she would end up going back to her car and driving home.

Old 05-02-2013, 03:53 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,103,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
I just finished tonight's episode. Wow. Juliette got PLAYED. I totally read Dante wrong. I figured he'd go back down that bad road that lead to him going to rehab. Never thought he'd take her for near half a mil.
I repeat:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Makes perfect sense, the dude's a freaking male gold-digger... full time traveling sobriety counselor to a woman who hasn't got to nickels to rub together but has a filthy rich daughter who is as much an emotional train wreck and then this lothario "suddenly" weasels his way into the rich daughter's bed and bank account... come on folks who didn't see that coming. This isn't exactly a new plot like (see Hamlet).

Quote:
Seeing Avery and Scarlett fates shape out reminds me of...
Spoiler
Rayna and Deacon; the early days... get it?

Quote:
And then there's Scarlett and Gunnar's new neighbor. Something told me not to trust him. I thought he'd be a wolf in sheep's clothing and make a play for Scarlett. turns out it was the other way around? Who Nelly!!! Didn't see that coming. Neither did Gunnar
That one caught me by total surprise. A little Brokeback Mountain Yahoo! Ride'm cowboy! Nice to see a gay man portrayed on TV who wasn't either a interior designer or a whining whoose!

Old 05-02-2013, 04:58 PM

11,656 posts, read 12,740,635 times
I also didn't see the Dante plot line coming. I also thought he was going to go back into addiction world.

The Brokeback Nashville part surprised me as well. First, Will is mentoring Gunnar on how to get chicks and showing how macho he is. Was that for show just so that his popularity with the ladies would advance his career or does he go both ways?

Old 05-02-2013, 07:06 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,103,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coney View Post
I also didn't see the Dante plot line coming. I also thought he was going to go back into addiction world.

The Brokeback Nashville part surprised me as well. First, Will is mentoring Gunnar on how to get chicks and showing how macho he is. Was that for show just so that his popularity with the ladies would advance his career or does he go both ways?
Cowboy was on the Down Low, or Down Ho Down or whatever closet country boys call it.

Come to think about it, wouldn't you suspect a guy named Gunnar?

(God this sounds so homophobic...)

Old 05-03-2013, 06:16 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,660,211 times
I know it is just a TV show but SO happy for Rayna and Deacon, at least for a week. Hated watching her with Teddy.

Last edited by mag32gie; 05-03-2013 at 07:42 AM..

Old 05-03-2013, 10:15 AM

13,410 posts, read 28,772,506 times
Last new episode I watched was 03/27..need to catch up this weekend..Nashville marathon!! are all the episodes after 03/27 new ones?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV