Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2016, 11:05 PM

3,110 posts, read 1,987,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
So what's up with the cloned Agent May character that the sexy robot allegedly built?
Well, it looks like she wasn't making that brain for herself. However, I was wondering if she's trying to make herself into a real human being and the duplicate Agent May is a test run for herself.

Also, I have to say that the Darkhold has really messed her up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2016, 05:41 AM

12,387 posts, read 8,152,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Taylor View Post
Well, it looks like she wasn't making that brain for herself. However, I was wondering if she's trying to make herself into a real human being and the duplicate Agent May is a test run for herself.

Also, I have to say that the Darkhold has really messed her up.
At the end Uncle Eli was going on about being a god and creating life. Without human limitations Aida looks like she went on the same mission after reading the Darkhold.

Old 12-21-2016, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
At the end Uncle Eli was going on about being a god and creating life. Without human limitations Aida looks like she went on the same mission after reading the Darkhold.
Well, I could be wrong, but the difference that I see with Aida is that it seems that her goal is to improve herself at all costs, but Eli's goal was to rule the world. Because the only thing that I can figure that Aida is doing in making a duplicate of Agent May is trying a test run for a 'real-life-girl' for herself.

Old 12-21-2016, 09:39 AM

28,671 posts, read 18,788,917 times
Quote:
Well, I could be wrong, but the difference that I see with Aida is that it seems that her goal is to improve herself at all costs, but Eli's goal was to rule the world. Because the only thing that I can figure that Aida is doing in making a duplicate of Agent May is trying a test run for a 'real-life-girl' for herself.
Inasmuch as AIda is now willing to kill--rather than to save human lives, which was her original programming--it appears that the Darkhold has had a negative effect. So we don't know how negative that might be.

Old 12-21-2016, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Inasmuch as AIda is now willing to kill--rather than to save human lives, which was her original programming--it appears that the Darkhold has had a negative effect. So we don't know how negative that might be.
But still... I noticed that when (is it AIDA?) killed agent Nathason... she compassionately apologized to him whereas Eli was ruthless and malevolent with his killings. (Plus, she apologized to agent May for what she had done to her.) Therefore, that's got to be saying something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpH3w6A__A

Old 01-16-2017, 12:04 AM

Quote:
But still... I noticed that when (is it AIDA?) killed agent Nathason... she compassionately apologized to him whereas Eli was ruthless and malevolent with his killings. (Plus, she apologized to agent May for what she had done to her.) Therefore, that's got to be saying something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpH3w6A__A
Well, I guess I was kind of right and the Darkhold really didn't affect Aida. However, with a really nice surprise/plot twist, it turned out that Dr. Radcliffe has been the villain all along and that he is the one who is actually after the Darkhold and it appears that Aida has been programmed by him all this time to seem to have run amok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glyy6bkGjYQ

Also, at first I had thought that Dr. Radcliffe was hallucinating from grief over the destruction of Aida(Aida I) in the video scene, but he was actually talking to the current model of Aida. Additionally, I hope that the real Agent May doesn't OD on propofol because that's the stuff that killed Michael Jackson. But I loved the plot twist, and which is one of the things that keeps me watching this show.

Also, poor Senator Nadeer's brother, Vijay. Although, we know whose side he's going to be on when he comes out of his new cocoon.

P.S. Although, I'm guessing that he's going to have a bit more power than just superspeed when he comes out of his second cocoon. But it should be interesting.

Last edited by William Taylor; 01-16-2017 at 12:14 AM..

Old 01-16-2017, 12:32 AM

Also, I don't get next episode previews on Hulu(*ahem*...are you listening, Hulu? ), but I stumbled upon this, which has next week's previews(which looks scalding hot) and more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPrLbx10jA8

Last edited by William Taylor; 01-16-2017 at 01:08 AM..

Old 01-16-2017, 05:29 AM

28,671 posts, read 18,788,917 times
Notice the subtle reference to Doctor Strange when Dr. Radcliffe asked Coulson where they intended to hide the Darkhold.

Old 01-16-2017, 06:06 AM

12,387 posts, read 8,152,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Notice the subtle reference to Doctor Strange when Dr. Radcliffe asked Coulson where they intended to hide the Darkhold.
It is further evidence, along with Agent Jasper Sitwell mentioning Steven Strange by name in Captain America The Winter Soldier that the events in the Doctor Strange movie before the mid credits stinger were not "real time" in the MCU and the Air Force Colonel mentioned was not War Machine but the Hammer suit test pilot from Iron Man 2 and the Dr Strange movie was playing catching up with near or post Iron Man escaping in Afghanistan history with his origin story.

Old 01-23-2017, 12:28 AM

Well, we finally got to see what Mace's big secret was... which is that he's a fake.

Also, I'm now starting to wonder if what Ralph was saying about the Darkhold's effect on Aida might be right. Because she even surprised Dr. Radcliffe with some of her behavior in this week's episode and when she killed Agent Nathanson.

Plus, is it just me, or have the last two episodes since the Ghost Rider storyline ended, been lacking something? Because to be honest with you, the only thing that really got me excited about last week's episode was when Aida 1 got her head chopped off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk9j1r_tGss

Sweet! LOL

And this week's episode was actually kind of 'meh'....inspite of all the action that they had in it.

Also, I had read that they've been trying to downplay the 'Inhumans' storyline on the show with Ghost Rider and now the LMDs... but frankly, I think that the Inhumans are the best thing that happened to "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

Additionally, this is television...

AND THEY REALLY NEED TO FIND A WAY TO BRING BACK BOBBI AND HUNTER!

Or else, I fear that this show might get cancelled.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV