Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2017, 09:12 PM

28,681 posts, read 18,811,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
Next week promises to show us Director Mace and Dr Radcliffe in the framework. Seeing as the entire reason Radcliffe had to build the thing was to save Agnes I am guessing that she is with him and just happens to look like Madam Hydra.
Unless AIda has Agnes locked away somewhere...which would be why Radcliffe would be in the resistance, or at least at odds with Madam Hydra.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2017, 11:01 PM

3,110 posts, read 1,988,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
Next week promises to show us Director Mace and Dr Radcliffe in the framework. Seeing as the entire reason Radcliffe had to build the thing was to save Agnes I am guessing that she is with him and just happens to look like Madam Hydra.
I watch this on Hulu, and unfortunately, they don't have previews... so I had to look it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbuOn8QyKj4#t=29.601

Old 04-06-2017, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Unless AIda has Agnes locked away somewhere...which would be why Radcliffe would be in the resistance, or at least at odds with Madam Hydra.
Or it could be because Madam Hydra killed him in the real world. lol

Old 04-12-2017, 10:35 PM

2,611 posts, read 2,885,469 times
Agnes was killed by Fitz? I really like her. I like how the actress stresses the difference between Aida and Agnes.

Old 04-15-2017, 12:54 PM

I'll be honest with you... I wasn't really sure about the virtual world in the Framework, but I do have to admit that the scene when Jemma was begging Ward not to kill Fitz and when Radcliffe was trying to reason with Fitz as to who he really was... was pure magic. That was a really great scene.

Also, about last week's episode, I forgot to mention how they brought SkyeWard back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J--2LdGF6Y

Last edited by William Taylor; 04-15-2017 at 01:46 PM..

Old 04-15-2017, 01:02 PM

Also, in this week's episode, Jeffrey Mace sounded like he was trying to do a John Wayne impersonation.

Old 04-15-2017, 01:38 PM

12,392 posts, read 8,164,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Taylor View Post
I'll be honest with you... I wasn't really sure about the virtual world in the Framework, but I do have to admit that the scene when Emma was begging Ward not to kill Fitz and when Radcliffe was trying to reason with Fitz as to who he really was... was pure magic. That was a really great scene.

Also, about last week's episode, I forgot to mention how they brought SkyeWard back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J--2LdGF6Y
I am thinking that Fitz is gone. Aida gave her a few different options in his past and a Nazis came out of the other side. It is worse for Jemma then seeing a boyfriend go into berserker combat rage as had happened to many TV cops in the past. If we get a fifth season Leopold's recovering from his inner Nazi emerging would be harder and more emotional than his recovery from oxygen deprivation

Old 04-15-2017, 03:56 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,767,312 times
Taiko

I was going to say the same thing. If and when the group emerges from the Framework with any memory of their time there it's going to be hardest on Fitz and Mae. yes the world they were immersed in doesn't really exist, but the atrocities they may have done in the name of Hydra might wear VERY heavily on their psyches. Especially Fitz. Mae will be the first to get back to work since she's that tough mentally. But Fitz? Knowing his true nature as well do? I can see him either being so badly affected that he leaves S.H.I.E.L.D. for good or if he survives the "Doctor" is still inside him and sometime next season tries to take over. Or even worse the "Doctor" is the personality that comes out and Fitz is still in the Framework. I'm definitely curious to see how it all ends.

On another note I can't be alone in wondering why we just can't seem to rid ourselves of Ward once and for all. Can't the man just stay dead?

Old 04-15-2017, 08:40 PM

28,681 posts, read 18,811,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
On another note I can't be alone in wondering why we just can't seem to rid ourselves of Ward once and for all. Can't the man just stay dead?
This is where I give a
Wilhelm Scream and flip over the back of my horse.

For sure, I feel the same way.

Old 04-16-2017, 06:25 AM

12,392 posts, read 8,164,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Taiko

I was going to say the same thing. If and when the group emerges from the Framework with any memory of their time there it's going to be hardest on Fitz and Mae. yes the world they were immersed in doesn't really exist, but the atrocities they may have done in the name of Hydra might wear VERY heavily on their psyches. Especially Fitz. Mae will be the first to get back to work since she's that tough mentally. But Fitz? Knowing his true nature as well do? I can see him either being so badly affected that he leaves S.H.I.E.L.D. for good or if he survives the "Doctor" is still inside him and sometime next season tries to take over. Or even worse the "Doctor" is the personality that comes out and Fitz is still in the Framework. I'm definitely curious to see how it all ends.

I think that given the changes in ABC leadership it is a reasonably theory that Whedon gave orders for this last story arc (just can't go with their preferred "pod') to be a possible series finale. As such they were pretty loyal to the original crew and gave Brett Dalton the part he originally signed up for. In the What If episode we didn't have the later addition Mac appear. Assuming no fifth season the Fitz/Leopold story would only see a resolution in the comics until Marvel pulls the plug on it and we are left to fan fiction.

As we have seen from the DC TV shows they are now able to bring in superpowers beyond enhanced martial arts skills on TV budgets. With a smaller audience rating needed it seems that live MCU action in the future will be with younger superpowered characters on Freeform since without a pilot produced they green lighted a second series, the New Warriors.

I know there is only a one way reaction to the movies, and NetFlix Marvel pretty much the same with a technology transfer to Agents with the Judas bullets but I wonder with Freeform being a part of ABC if there could be guest appearances down the line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV