Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2017, 05:52 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,887,457 times

Advertisements

New season tonight! Two hour premier.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2017, 08:31 PM

1,492 posts, read 1,619,686 times
Good episode. This will be a very different season.

Old 12-02-2017, 10:31 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,887,457 times
Not sure if I like this new Lost in Space theme, a whole season in a cargo ship with the Blue Man Group....

Old 12-02-2017, 01:52 PM

735 posts, read 1,172,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
Not sure if I like this new Lost in Space theme, a whole season in a cargo ship with the Blue Man Group....
A lot of people think that this will be the final season. It is best to go out with a bang. I agree.

Old 12-02-2017, 06:49 PM

28,685 posts, read 18,820,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
I rather agree.

But...

Daisy: "Let's split up."
Mac: "No! That's what they always say. Then they get picked off one by one. And you know who goes first."

LOL.

He actually went there.

Did any white people get that?

Old 12-02-2017, 07:50 PM

12,527 posts, read 17,560,117 times
I was thinking those wearing Red shirts.

Old 12-03-2017, 09:16 AM

7,251 posts, read 7,089,343 times
I keep hoping for a tie in to the movies. But I don't think this will have anything to do with infinity wars. As far as I can tell, they all still think Coulson is dead.

Old 12-03-2017, 03:14 PM

12,393 posts, read 8,170,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
I keep hoping for a tie in to the movies. But I don't think this will have anything to do with infinity wars. As far as I can tell, they all still think Coulson is dead.
If you go by Agent Coulson's notoriety in the series and not the movies you would conclude that the Avengers support group would have had to know about him because of contacts with the US government and other agencies when they were setting up for the new Inhuman threat and the Sokovian Accords policing. There just has been no reason to drop Phil's name in an Avenger's or Iron Man movie.

If anything the movies should be dropping the Quake name or "Inhumans" as opposed to "enhanced" that they were still using in Civil War.

Old 12-03-2017, 05:07 PM

28,685 posts, read 18,820,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
If you go by Agent Coulson's notoriety in the series and not the movies you would conclude that the Avengers support group would have had to know about him because of contacts with the US government and other agencies when they were setting up for the new Inhuman threat and the Sokovian Accords policing. There just has been no reason to drop Phil's name in an Avenger's or Iron Man movie.

If anything the movies should be dropping the Quake name or "Inhumans" as opposed to "enhanced" that they were still using in Civil War.
Didn't you tell us there were writers union rules that keep the movies from mentioning anything that is written about first in a television series?

Although that wouldn't be a reason that they couldn't have mentioned "Inhumans" in some fashion right off the bat in the movies so that they could later use them in the movies even if the television series made more use of them earlier on.

Old 12-04-2017, 07:32 AM

12,393 posts, read 8,170,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Didn't you tell us there were writers union rules that keep the movies from mentioning anything that is written about first in a television series?

Although that wouldn't be a reason that they couldn't have mentioned "Inhumans" in some fashion right off the bat in the movies so that they could later use them in the movies even if the television series made more use of them earlier on.
That is what my friend says about using the character, so Chloe Bennett would not appear to quake something when all the heroes go up against Thanos unless they also wanted to pay a TV writer who owned rights a share, I would not think that mentioning Quake or Inhumans in general would kick in TV writer's strike settlement funds but I will put it up in the Star Trek community and see if he responds. It was similar to TV shows not being released on DVD because the music industry demanded payment as if you bought the DVD to pirate a song from it,

Inhumans is a different story. He says in theory because of the IMAX release those characters are available for the movies without paying a TV writer a premium.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV