Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2014, 11:08 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,724 times

Advertisements

I must have forgotten from last season, but how did they explain the Patton Oswald character coming back. His character was killed by Ward last season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2014, 03:08 AM

977 posts, read 1,109,927 times
I don't remember what happened with Fitz and Simmons---I know that Ward jettisoned them into the ocean and there was a suspenseful escape scene, but that's all I remember. Where did Simmons go?

Old 10-04-2014, 10:00 AM

28,677 posts, read 18,801,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artangel View Post
I don't remember what happened with Fitz and Simmons---I know that Ward jettisoned them into the ocean and there was a suspenseful escape scene, but that's all I remember. Where did Simmons go?
Fitz suffered from oxygen starvation during their rescue, damaging his brain. Coulson said that she was "sent somewhere else" so that Fitz could have a chance to recover without her as a crutch (clearly not working as intended). But it looks like we'll get a full picture in the next episode.

Old 10-05-2014, 04:53 AM

Thanks, Ralph!

Old 10-14-2014, 07:56 PM

363 posts, read 817,854 times
Whoo! Agent May is a bad (insert expletive). Saw tonight's episode. No spoilers for those that didn't see it.

Old 10-14-2014, 09:26 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
I must have forgotten from last season, but how did they explain the Patton Oswald character coming back. His character was killed by Ward last season.
He's his "brother" but there is rumors he's a life model decoy. They made a joke about this for the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter panel at San Diego Comic Con this year.

So if we have S.H.I.E.L.D. and H.Y.D.R.A., what is the third party with Skye's father and the girl in the flower dress? Sorry if this was talked about but I haven't frequented this thread...

Old 10-15-2014, 05:45 AM

28,677 posts, read 18,801,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
He's his "brother" but there is rumors he's a life model decoy. They made a joke about this for the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter panel at San Diego Comic Con this year.

So if we have S.H.I.E.L.D. and H.Y.D.R.A., what is the third party with Skye's father and the girl in the flower dress? Sorry if this was talked about but I haven't frequented this thread...
The Girl In the Flowered Dress used to work for HYDRA, but she was disillusioned when she discovered that the Clairvoyant who had recruited her was just a mole in SHIELD with good intel. Or...was she a mole in HYDRA all the time working for this creature that is Skye's father?

Old 10-15-2014, 06:11 AM

351 posts, read 693,669 times
Simmons was sent away by Coulson, but as a mole in Hydra. She appears to be working for Hydra but she's under cover. Fitz was not told because Coulson was worried how he'd take that and was hoping her being away might help him. It's not helping, but he seems to be making due with the imaginary Simmons in his head helping to encourage him to socialize and talk with the rest of the group.

Rayna claims to be a neutral party. She'll work for the science and not a side. She is attracted to power and will help those that have the power and/or resources. She's not a power ***** (excuse the term). It's more about gaining more knowledge and she sees power as knowledge. Skye's father is power. Hydra is knowledge and resources. If she felt Shield had more resources and power, she'd likely be working for Shield. She has helped a little, but Shield does not trust her.

Old 10-15-2014, 12:52 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
The Girl In the Flowered Dress used to work for HYDRA, but she was disillusioned when she discovered that the Clairvoyant who had recruited her was just a mole in SHIELD with good intel. Or...was she a mole in HYDRA all the time working for this creature that is Skye's father?
I doubt she is working for HYDRA now especially after what Garrett and the Cybertech guy did to her. I think she was all along a double agent with Skye's father who I am guessing Skye may meet for the first time. Oh and who else is excited for Mockingbird's debut? Both aren't spoilers, they were shown in the preview for next week.

Old 10-16-2014, 02:13 AM

Why is Coulson insisting that Agent May kill him "when the time comes"? (And at the end of the episode it sounded like he meant now) Why doesn't he do it himself? Don't they have a "cyanide capsule" type of thing they can just swallow or something? Sorry, but I've never read any of the Marvel comics so know nothing about the background behind this show---it's all new to me. Thanks again to Ralph and Azile and others who have so courteously answered my questions!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV