Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2013, 06:51 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times

Advertisements

Well I liked both challenges but didn't realize the old players have 2 Laura's? I do like all the extra voting combinations that RI puts into play too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2013, 07:09 PM

7,368 posts, read 5,483,693 times
Now when they vote they have to consider what the loved one will do. It's not just voting off someone you can't stand this time .

Old 09-25-2013, 09:07 PM

986 posts, read 1,666,665 times
I loved the "gay Russell Hantz" comment. I hope he's the first one voted out of the returnees.

Old 09-25-2013, 09:20 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,462,096 times
Colton is just a miserable human being. I'm glad his tribe is on to him nice and early - but looking at the preview for next week, maybe I don't have to worry about him being around too long.

Hey - does anyone else miss the part where they show you who voted for who during the closing credits? I know it's normally pretty easy to figure out, but sometimes someone pulls a fast one and I love to know who it was. Oh well ...

Old 09-25-2013, 09:52 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grneyedmustang View Post
I loved the "gay Russell Hantz" comment. I hope he's the first one voted out of the returnees.
I caught that it amazes me how many of these returnees have not changed up their game play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
Colton is just a miserable human being. I'm glad his tribe is on to him nice and early - but looking at the preview for next week, maybe I don't have to worry about him being around too long.

Hey - does anyone else miss the part where they show you who voted for who during the closing credits? I know it's normally pretty easy to figure out, but sometimes someone pulls a fast one and I love to know who it was. Oh well ...
Just from the preview he needs kicked to the curb and Survivor never should speak of him again.

Now what was Rupert thinking with his crooked stack?

Old 09-25-2013, 11:01 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,190,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
Yes I miss that too.

Old 09-25-2013, 11:03 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grneyedmustang View Post
That was the highlight of the show for me. Old Colton sure showed his true colors early on. He won't last long. Since everyone knows how he behaved the last time, I don't think he will be getting away with the same garbage this time. He is a bully as that one player said but he can't succeed if they are on to him.

At times I have to admit I was getting a bit confused listening to the players talk strategy. I think I caught on as to why they wanted to vote out because they were thinking of the loved ones on the opposite team but I like things a bit more simple. People winking and smiling at an opponent on the other team is just kind of a bit weird for me.

I have an analog TV with a digital converter and no cable. So my indoor antenna was acting up due to weather conditions. I am going to re-watch online tomorrow to see if I missed anything important when my reception went screwy a few times but I think I got the important stuff.

Old 09-26-2013, 12:17 AM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Some observations.
Colton is a poor excuse for a human being. Why CBS invited such a hated player back is beyond me.
Marissa needs an attitude adjustment. Her mouthy demeaner will do her in.
Gervasse will brag himself into being voted out soon.
Rupert was a disappointment.
Not much footage shown looking for the hidden immunity idol.
The women have their work cut out for themselves for survival.
No one sticks out as a favorite yet.

Old 09-26-2013, 12:33 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Some observations.
Colton is a poor excuse for a human being. Why CBS invited such a hated player back is beyond me.
Marissa needs an attitude adjustment. Her mouthy demeaner will do her in.
Gervasse will brag himself into being voted out soon.
Rupert was a disappointment.
Not much footage shown looking for the hidden immunity idol.
The women have their work cut out for themselves for survival.
No one sticks out as a favorite yet.
I agree with all but I did like the way Marissa told Gervasse off at the RI challenge. I think her team kind of mumbled some admiration for her too. But yes, she needs to take it down a notch and not be too aggressive with her teammates if she goes back to them.

Colton? Ay-yi-yi-yi! What is he thinking? I guess the producers gave him another chance because he was medevaced out the first time and he wanted to redeem himself. But if this is his redemption he isn't doing a very good job is he. I pity the person who gets stuck on RI with him.

I don't have a favorite yet either.

Old 09-26-2013, 12:52 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
can someone explain why Candace's hubby is now the protector of Rachel???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV