Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2013, 11:07 AM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Did you see Penny's cheap clip-on pony tail???? Her real hair was one color and the clip on was about 4 shades different.

Where do they FIND these people?!?!??!!

OMG, even I noticed that, i know zero about womens hair.
lol.

have not a clue where they dig these people up from?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2013, 11:18 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,166,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
OMG, even I noticed that, i know zero about womens hair.
lol.

have not a clue where they dig these people up from?

Sewers of NJ?
-----

I like to call them - washed up barroom H*'s...

Old 09-18-2013, 07:50 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,896,427 times
Forgive me... But Penny is sexy to me in a trashy way!

Different color pony tail and all...

Old 09-18-2013, 11:29 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
Forgive me... But Penny is sexy to me in a trashy way!

Different color pony tail and all...
I guess I can see that if you like hookers, not even high dollar call girls. Seriously, why?

Old 09-19-2013, 12:10 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
I just read that the name of Caroline's spinoff is "Manzo'd with Children". SERIOUSLY BRAVO????????????????????????????????????
Exactly.

Could Bravo get more pathetic?

They aren't "children" in the sense that they are under-aged.

We've got "Lazy Lap-Band Lauren", "In or Out (of the closet) Albie, (who is also the most educated out of the 3 Manzo spawn) and loser "Ham-Game is the only game I have", Chris.

So what is this show going to be about?

Caroline's FIL being found in the trunk of the car, shot dead, naked, bound, with his pee-pee stuffed in his mouth?

Empty nest syndrome when you should have been over it years ago?

How to live through a marriage when you only see your spouse once a week? And Al Manzo, well, he's good with it because there's this chick named Jill.....

She's so miserable in her own life she gets involved in the lives of others to bring them as far down as she is.

What's she spews isn't working for her, so she needs to ****.

I won't be watching this show.

Old 09-20-2013, 07:14 PM

1,413 posts, read 2,464,550 times
Kim & Penny two washed up butannas

Old 09-21-2013, 12:18 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
You guys read the reviews on amazon about Melissa's book?

Terrible and a stack of lies.

Not surprising.

I read the first chapter and can't get over the scattered and terrible writing. Wtf?

Old 09-21-2013, 09:41 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
You guys read the reviews on amazon about Melissa's book?

Terrible and a stack of lies.

Not surprising.

I read the first chapter and can't get over the scattered and terrible writing. Wtf?
This was rated "The most helpful favorable review"???? What a joke the review is so I'm sure the book is even worse.

Quote:
42 of 63 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for first time readers!, September 19, 2013
By JenniferThis review is from: Love Italian Style: The Secrets of My Hot and Happy Marriage (Hardcover)
Since I'm just learning to read books with lots of pages, my tutor thought this would be a good starter book for me. Before I started, I shaved my pits & legs, gave myself a good bikini waxing, threw on some yoga pants, and put on a super hot top over my to small push-up bra. I also ordered Chinese food & put it on a plate for when my man came home. I wrote a quick note to my "King" on the napkin next to the Chinese food. The note said, "Dear King, This is your queen, I've shaved, haven't pooped , and prepared this meal for you. You can find me in my recording studio, reading my first book with lots of pages. Your Devoted, Queen."

I don't understand all the hateful reviews. For a first time reader, I found the sentence structure to be very simple. Perhaps this book should be required reading for middle school girls. My favorite part of the book was, "Loin & The Ram: A Wild Love Story". Who doesn't love a great zodiac story! I hope Melissa Gorga's second book with lots of pages in it, has more zodiac stories.

If you haven't read this yet, download some of Melissa's iTunes songs, strap on some headphones, and engross yourself in the tale that Melissa Gorga wove. Just be sure to properly groom yourself and put some Chinese food on a plate for your "King".
Amazon.com: Jennifer's review of Love Italian Style: The Secrets of My Hot ...

Old 09-21-2013, 09:46 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
That review is hilarious (as it was meant to be)...

Old 09-21-2013, 11:23 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,984,317 times
Is that loin or lion and the ram????

Great bathroom reading.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV