Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2010, 03:53 PM

3,820 posts, read 8,748,805 times

Advertisements

Did anyone else see how uncomfortable the pastor and his wife were when Slimebo started talking about people talking about his wife's boobs? You know they were thinking "thank Bob, it's only granola - quick meal and we're outta here!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2010, 04:24 PM

750 posts, read 1,434,875 times
Yes, Murphy, YES! I'd forgotten the poor (not really--he's worth millions) minister and his normal-looking wife. The panicky smiles, the deer in the headlights expressions. They probably laughed about Slimebo and Jugz all the way home afterwards.

I wonder who "cooked" that breakfast for Jugz to present to her guests? Maybe they've got a cook or personal granola-assembler, in addition to the 2 nannies who are raising their kids for them. They're rich, you know.

Old 02-19-2010, 04:46 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,166,264 times
I guess they never teach Matthew 6:6

But when you pray, go away by yourself, shut the door behind you, and pray to your Father in private. Then your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.

Old 02-19-2010, 05:10 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Lakewooder-it wasn't that they were praying in public that got me, it was the actual rambling, screwy prayer! Alexis sounded like a nit-wit.

Old 02-19-2010, 05:41 PM

1,439 posts, read 2,920,693 times
Did she actually say Jesus parted the Red Sea or Moses?

Old 02-19-2010, 05:43 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,088,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Col.W.Deering View Post
Did she actually say Jesus parted the Red Sea or Moses?
I think Gretchen commented that Jesus parted the Red Sea. However, I don't remember if that is in response to Boobie woman's prayer

Old 02-19-2010, 05:54 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,166,264 times
TXNGL -- she sounded exactly the way a lot of teenagers sounded back in the church youth group when I was that age!

Old 02-19-2010, 09:36 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,934,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Lakewooder-it wasn't that they were praying in public that got me, it was the actual rambling, screwy prayer! Alexis sounded like a nit-wit.

It was as if Alexis wanted to prove to the table that she knew Bible stories when she prayed. I mean, her prayer covered the entire Old Testament and New Testament... and maybe even a few chapters I didn't know existed!

Old 02-20-2010, 06:11 AM

35 posts, read 41,279 times
Thumbs down NurseMt

Jimbo and Bimbo are just too much! They wanted to be on RHOC so badly and now that negative comments are coming their way they don't like it? Jim is a total fraud, They both cheated! Her in her first marriage and then together and yet they want respect from the viewers? Their claim of Christianity just irks my butt Neither of them act Christian nor will they ever convince me that they practice the Christian faith! I thought their Pastor would choke on his granola over Jimbo's complaints about the public view of his wife's boobs Yeah thats a great breakfast topic They grand stand their faith and act as tho they are sin free. It is nauseating and wrong! walk the walk before you talk the talk! and that prayer? what kind of rambling idiot is she? I obviously can't stand them! fake, superficial and full of Botox and bleach.I think they ought to go to Jim Bakers church another phoney Christian! I wish Bravo would get rid of them they bring nothing to the table. Jimbo is a horrible example of a Christian man. The way he talks down to Alexis is sickning and she just takes it.. I doubt God thinks that is ok! I used to call my husband the KING of the house too,,but I was joking! For Jimbo to have the nerve to lay hands on his Children and think he can replace Gods hands takes a big ego and a lot of Nerve! Ok I am done now Have a nice day!

Old 02-20-2010, 06:40 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,578,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphyPl1 View Post
Did anyone else see how uncomfortable the pastor and his wife were when Slimebo started talking about people talking about his wife's boobs? You know they were thinking "thank Bob, it's only granola - quick meal and we're outta here!"
OMG, they were soo uncomfortable. Hell, it was uncomfortable for me too lol! It's like the Pastor and his wife can see the phoney on Alexis and Jim

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV