Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2010, 09:12 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
that's even worse!! They should have someone who is IN the industry on the finale.
Anyone else notice how very pregnant Nina is? I read that she had her second son sometime back.
ALSO........Heidi needs to sue whoever gave her that haircut. It is beyond bad.
I hope Toni Tennille is getting kickbacks.

Last edited by maciesmom; 09-09-2010 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: sp
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2010, 09:36 PM

3,110 posts, read 5,386,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by altlover85 View Post
I love the smilies R_Cowgirl!
Thanks!
You can find them right here on CD
http://www.city-data.com/forum/commu...1-smileys.html

find one you like, Right click and choose "copy image location"
go to the little picture of a mountain with the sun (above) and paste the URL code (http:// etc) and Voila - you have a smiley in your post.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:38 PM

3,110 posts, read 5,386,447 times
If you haven't logged on - Project RunGay is a hoot.
It's a blog, so i can't post it here. Google it...
Get the skinny and a completely different opinion.
Tom and Lorenzo are just a crackup

Old 09-09-2010, 09:40 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Cowgirl View Post
If you haven't logged on - Project RunGay is a hoot.
It's a blog, so i can't post it here. Google it...
Get the skinny and a completely different opinion.
Tom and Lorenzo are just a crackup
Thanks for reminding me about them!

Old 09-09-2010, 09:44 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,225,450 times
I never noticed before until tonight's episode how handsome Christopher is.

Old 09-10-2010, 04:05 AM

4,280 posts, read 6,087,395 times
Ivy should have gone home. Her lack of design was horrendous.

I thought it was hilarious when Cassanova said that Gretchen made him those huge pictures. "There is nothing wrong with my eyes. I can see... It made me feel kind of retarded." It reminded me of when people talk louder to those who have difficulties with the language.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:14 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,813,684 times
I absolutely loved Andy's design but totally understood April's win and was happy for her.

I thought it was great how Mondo learned some things about himself and Michael C while working together. I also liked Michael C's design and the fabric he chose.

I will miss Casanova and wish it had been Ivy going home. She is far too uptight, and I feel sorry for anyone who has to work with her. Her design -- what design? It was totally boring and shapeless, as was the choice of fabric for it.

It seems to me that this season's designers spend far too much time ripping each other apart than worrying about their own projects.

FYI, Jessica Simpson is in the fashion business and makes quite a bit of money at it. She has a line of handbags, shoes and accessories and, I believe, just started a clothing line as well.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:41 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psr13 View Post
t reminded me of when people talk louder to those who have difficulties with the language.
I have a funny story about that.

Decades ago, my father was at the airport. He heard an announcement asking if anyone could translate English to German. My father knew a little Dutch so he decided to try to help. They asked my father to tell them that they were going to be put in a taxi and taken to a hotel. My father realized he didn't know the words. He turned to the German and repeated what the airport worker said in English VERY SLOWLY. The man responded in English saying, "Thank you. I can understand English when spoken slowly."

Old 09-10-2010, 06:55 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
Haven't seen the episode, but I checked out the designs online.

Christopher and Casanova's designs are the only ones I would wear.

Ivy and Valarie's weren't bad, just not really noteworthy. I wouldn't wear them.

Getchen's was disgusting and there was nothing resorty about it. If someone vomited 1960s hippy clothes, something like Gretchen's design would be laying in the foul smelling mess.

Andy's was too weird.

Mondo's was downright ugly.

April's is too furturistic.

Something is wrong on the website. It shows Michael having two designs. One is a green halter dress and the other is a long back futuristic dresss.

The green halter dress isn't bad, just average.

The futuristic long back dress is strange and unattractive. The model has no shape. The top makes her look like she had a masectomy on one side.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:00 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
The winning design looked like what you might wear TO BED at a resort.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV