Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2014, 07:03 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times

Advertisements

anybody with DirecTV not able to find this show on demand?! I go to ABC On Demand, scroll through "all shows," and nothing. All the ABC shows are there, except Ressurection. what the hell?!

Saw the first two episodes, for some reason episode 3 didn't record, but episode 4 did. I don't want to watch them out of order. Help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2014, 10:09 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,435,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
anybody with DirecTV not able to find this show on demand?! I go to ABC On Demand, scroll through "all shows," and nothing. All the ABC shows are there, except Ressurection. what the hell?!
Saw the first two episodes, for some reason episode 3 didn't record, but episode 4 did. I don't want to watch them out of order. Help!

You should be able to watch the episodes at the below link. It appears that you have to verify your TV account (for you, DirectTV) only to watch the most recent episode.

Watch Resurrection TV Show - ABC.com

Old 04-01-2014, 10:10 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,435,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
What I don't understand is why I can't rewatch E. 3 on abc.com. With E. 1 and 2, they were available after 24 hours. Now E. 3 requires "verification", which I don't have. I don't know how those reruns work, but I'm not happy that I can't see it again.

Hey, Dale. It appears that you have to verify your TV account ONLY for the most recent episode. It looks like you can watch any of the previous episodes without having to go through that verification.

Old 04-01-2014, 10:43 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
When a bank is robbed, isn't the FBI automatically called in? And if the FBI is called in, how is the sheriff going to explain that their primary suspect is a man who died of a heart attack over a decade ago, but who's inexplicably come back from the dead? Also, Caleb decides to hide in the abandoned factory that the sheriff's family owns? Because this small sheriff's office has every main road AND back road in and out of town blocked off?????

I like the show, but suspension of disbelief can only be taken so far.

Old 04-01-2014, 10:58 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,237,333 times
Resurrection is on TV again tonight/Tuesday if you need to re-watch. Check your evening listings for the time.

Old 04-01-2014, 11:54 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,411,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
When a bank is robbed, isn't the FBI automatically called in? And if the FBI is called in, how is the sheriff going to explain that their primary suspect is a man who died of a heart attack over a decade ago, but who's inexplicably come back from the dead? Also, Caleb decides to hide in the abandoned factory that the sheriff's family owns? Because this small sheriff's office has every main road AND back road in and out of town blocked off?????

I like the show, but suspension of disbelief can only be taken so far.
who needs fbi when you got ICE

Old 04-01-2014, 12:01 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
Hey, Dale. It appears that you have to verify your TV account ONLY for the most recent episode. It looks like you can watch any of the previous episodes without having to go through that verification.

Yes, thanks, I noticed that with some other show I wanted to rewatch. Once a new one airs, the old one is good to go for free.

Old 04-01-2014, 12:07 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
Resurrection is on TV again tonight/Tuesday if you need to re-watch. Check your evening listings for the time.
Awesome, awesome! I know they did this for the first show but have they been doing reruns in the following week all along?

Thank you very much!!!

E.4 airs 9:00 pm CDT.

Old 04-01-2014, 12:52 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,263,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
who needs fbi when you got ICE
I'm thinking the people who the black guy works for are not who it seems, and they want this kept quiet. If the roads are sealed up someone may be watching from the other side of the barraces too. The robbery may not be reported at all since someone doesn't want the odd happenings to be known.

Old 04-01-2014, 12:58 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
I'm thinking the people who the black guy works for are not who it seems, and they want this kept quiet. If the roads are sealed up someone may be watching from the other side of the barraces too. The robbery may not be reported at all since someone doesn't want the odd happenings to be known.
The robbery and the gunning down of the security guard may not be reported??????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV