Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2014, 12:15 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,530,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
What's going on with all the injuries and illnesses this season? It seems these contestants are continuously getting hurt or sick, compared to previous seasons.
An "older" group going there this season. Not quite AARP but not the typical kids that are indestructible unless otherwise prone to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2014, 01:52 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,031,245 times
That's cuz they all smokers!!!!!

Well actually, every season is rife with smokers!

Maybe they're all getting sick from eating all that RAWWWWW undercooked food!

Old 04-18-2014, 10:49 AM

17,573 posts, read 15,243,114 times
"Next Time.. On Hell's Kitchen.. A massive kitchen fire destroys 7 city blocks"

Watch the episode and it's a kid holding a sparkler.

Old 04-18-2014, 02:33 PM

Yeah, my thoughts exactly, Labonte. They show this massive flame and it's probably just a grease fire that is going to be put out in about 15 seconds. If we blink, we'll miss it.

So glad they got rid of that Beth lady. I just wanted to slap her around and yell at her to get a hold of herself and stop the sniveling and crying!!! I'd hate to see the histrionics if somebody snuck up behind her and went "BOO!"

I see a "race war" brewing between the 'rican and the black girls, but since the show is very predictable, we all know GR is going to keep all three of them around for a while and fuel the flames and stir the pot.

I still don't like the guys and that Anton's voice just makes me want to go out in the yard and hang myself!

Kitchen Nightmares is on tonight, so I'll get my weekend dose of GR screaming ... YAY!!!

Ok, back to work now. I'll bark at you donkeys later!

Old 04-18-2014, 04:31 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,409,110 times
that episode was pretty funny

they edited it to where it looked like everybody was in there own little world

GR told Anton he was waiting on him to ST FU before he would talk

the level of disrespect everyone has towards each other is incredible

good riddens to that big crybaby... i kinda feel sorry for her though she obviously has some emotional problems all that crying and other nonsense couldnt be scripted, shes' too pathetic to be an actress...ic ringed everytime she would start crying

wasnt she the same chick that was hitting on that older guy on the blue team earlier in the season?

___

they tried to make it look like melanie was useless but i'm telling you shes' scripted to win this season

Old 04-18-2014, 06:49 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,911,521 times
Ugh! This season is painful to watch. The right person went home. GR would have done the Red team a favor if he sent BOTH of the women home. But the little loudmouth Sandy will be there to create drama for weeks to come before she gets canned.

Why didn't Anton get GR's foot up his @ss for serving food to the Chef's table without bringing it to the pass? Especially when it was sent back for being undercooked?

Why couldn't Melanie utter a single syllable, grunt, or expletive when GR was calling her out for not "leading" the team?

Another hour I can't get back. C'mon HK, let's step it up a notch! Make the show fun again rather than this pathetic round robin of the "I don't have a clue" sweepstakes.

Now p*ss off you donkeys! And you too Twinks, you silly cow.

Old 04-19-2014, 05:51 PM

8,803 posts, read 10,241,183 times
Sorry Beth, but your crying and pleading wasn't going to do you any good anyways. Now I live in the South and it's common for people here to cling to their mothers (or mamas as she put it) but geez, tone it down a little.

I'm really not sure who the "villain" is this season. You know, the one who everyone hates including the audience for whatever reason (annoying, backstabber, brat, bully, etc.) but I do know this, none of them are worthy to win IMO.

Quote:
Why didn't Anton get GR's foot up his @ss for serving food to the Chef's table without bringing it to the pass? Especially when it was sent back for being undercooked?
I couldn't believe that. In other circumstances, the person who tried that would have been kicked out for the night.

Old 04-19-2014, 06:21 PM

579 posts, read 761,865 times
How embarrassing for Beth. "I didn't get the job because I don't have a d*ck"

Then after elimination. "I just want to go home and cry with my mom". A 40 something year old women saying that? Yikes. Career over.

Old 04-21-2014, 12:07 PM

17,573 posts, read 15,243,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
I'm really not sure who the "villain" is this season. You know, the one who everyone hates including the audience for whatever reason (annoying, backstabber, brat, bully, etc.) but I do know this, none of them are worthy to win IMO.
Jason.. Without question on the men's side. Can't you just hear the ticking coming from the time bomb that he is?

A mention to the pasty, short albino looking guy.. Ralph. He seems to be worthless, but keeps slipping by because people screw up more than he does.. But, as soon as he gets more responsibility on him, you're going to see him crash and burn.

Jason seems to be someone who is strong, will make it a long way, but his attitude will get him kicked out in.. 5th or 6th place.

Ralph.. once the weaker chefs go.. he's gone. He's hiding behind them right now.

Sandra probably gets switched over to the Blue team. And then promptly eliminated.

Old 04-21-2014, 02:57 PM

Is Jason that tall, fat redhead who has anger issues? If so, I can't stand him!!! Well, ok ... to be fair ... I can't stand ANY of them!!!

So, unfortunately for you donkeys and cows, I won't be home on Thurs or Friday to watch HK or KN, but I have them both DVR'd so I can watch the when I get back, so you pathetic stewpid cows will have to wait until next week for my "commentary". But don't think I'm laughing at you donkeys - it's gonna be like sheer torture for me to have to miss my shows and not be able to "discuss" with the herd!!! So, as horrible as it's gonna be for you cows to have to wait for my "el manuscripto", it's going to equally as horrible for me not to watch my shows and scream at the TV like a lunatic!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV