Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2016, 02:18 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,568,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Me too. I thought they were holed up with the Priest and the fat girl.
I did too and I don't remember how Tara got separated. I have no idea the last time I saw her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2016, 02:19 PM

1,659 posts, read 1,658,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I get Carl's rage, but, did he not grasp what his actions would, could provoke,
He's a teenager, when do they ever think things through before acting? I'm as big a fan of the show as anyone, I've watched it since day one and other than the first episode, this year has been disappointing. I do not like the way they devote entire episodes to ancillary characters like Tara or Morgan. They just aren't interesting enough to carry the show.
My biggest fault with the show now is that there are way too many characters and subplots. I know they're building toward a consolidation of "tribes" to take on Negan but couldn't we hurry it up and kill off this douchebag?

Old 11-30-2016, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
For the record in reference to others having loads of guns, Negan hadn't started taking away peoples guns till Coral made that stupid move. All the other groups had guns to some degree, including Hilltop and the Kingdom. Blame Carl for getting Alexandria's guns pulled, negan knew they had guns, he said nothing about it till Carl threatened him with the gun, then he decided it was time to take their amo away.
Hilltop had very few. And pretty sure they had no ammo, so yeah Negan took other people's before he took 'ours'. And he would have taken much of our stock regardless. Carl just made him choose to take them ALL.

Old 11-30-2016, 02:21 PM

(and we had a lot of HIS stored in there, remember?)

Old 11-30-2016, 02:22 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986pacecar View Post
I know they're building toward a consolidation of "tribes" to take on Negan but couldn't we hurry it up and kill off this douchebag?
That's the scary part. It seems a lot of us are over it already, but the giddiness I've seen in Gimple's and Kirkman's faces when they talk about it is...this is it. This the big climax and biggest ace the content has left to play. After this arc is over, what's left for them to do? OR, more directly what's left that they are as excited about and have plans for?

Old 11-30-2016, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
I don't get what you are asking. The Oceanside people have indeed run into the Saviors. Negan ordered all the males age 10 and up to be killed. After that happened they ran and were lucky to find that resort type place hidden by overgrowth and have been able to avoid Negan.

Now why Negan killed all their men but left them with an arsenal of guns I can't explain, I might have missed how they pulled that off.
I meant does the episode stay at the oceanside the whole time or go back to someone else, anyone else? I was bored and turned it off.

Previews showed action. Rick saying 'we have one more day to find something'

Old 11-30-2016, 02:28 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I meant does the episode stay at the oceanside the whole time or go back to someone else, anyone else? I was bored and turned it off.

Previews showed action. Rick saying 'we have one more day to find something'
Oceanside the whole time...or more directly Tara the whole time.

Old 11-30-2016, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Oceanside the whole time...or more directly Tara the whole time.
Well, I shall not turn it back on then. If there is anything I need to know about it going forward maybe someone will tell me.

Old 11-30-2016, 02:32 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Hilltop had very few. And pretty sure they had no ammo, so yeah Negan took other people's before he took 'ours'. And he would have taken much of our stock regardless. Carl just made him choose to take them ALL.

Uh yeah because Hilltop ran out of ammo, not because it was taken from them. You didn't mention The Kingdom, are they using toy weapons maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLxXNCbYIs0

Old 11-30-2016, 02:35 PM

1,850 posts, read 820,628 times
Quote:
Well sure, but Maggie was in distress and the only MD they knew of was at the Hilltop. This has come up before and I realize it was hopeless situation, but I don't think any of them would accept just going back and watching Maggie die slowly or lose her baby.

That's actually my point. In a world like that, you learn to cut your losses and not be ruled by emotion. If you do, you die.

Quote:
Well Carol and Morgan don't know what has happened and Carol isn't "running away" per se more that she's "running" from the group because she doesn't want to kill any more. I don't get the geography either. It makes no sense how the Saviors can be omnipresent when it suits them and nowhere to be found otherwise.

That reminds me, Carol's stupid "look at me, I'm a mousy housewife, tee hee hee, what's a gun?" schtick is irritating, too.

Quote:
Negan would find them, right? He'd know they were trying to leave and block every road ahead of time. Of course.
No, he doesn't anticipate moves. He can't stop them from all up and leaving in the middle of the night. They only can't do it because the writers don't want them to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV