Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2015, 07:44 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,345,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
What is the big deal about Morgan? Who cares anymore?

Either bring him out or kill him off, enough is enough already!
I care a lot about Morgan. He pretty much saved Rick's life in the first episode of season one after Morgan's son nearly killed Rick thinking he was a walker. Through Morgan we viewers learned how to kill the walkers (head) and just how difficult it is to kill a loved one who is a walker.

I hope Morgan shows up alive and sane. I like the guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2015, 07:57 AM

28,958 posts, read 30,311,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Morgan is HUNDREDS of miles away with no transportation. There is no way he can find them even if he were looking.
are you kidding, it's TV Time, a whole series went by since they first showed, Morgan, he could have rode a bike, a car, a bus a horse and caught up to them by now....
My gosh, TV Time can be like ROME being build in 20 years.... or more?

(just kidding)

Old 03-27-2015, 09:11 AM

1,626 posts, read 1,359,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePRU View Post
I wouldn't mind if they managed to find a good spot to put a pause on the story of Rick's group so that they could tell the story of Morgan's journey.
Ooo, I really like this idea! I would love to see that. Lennie James is a great actor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I care a lot about Morgan. He pretty much saved Rick's life in the first episode of season one after Morgan's son nearly killed Rick thinking he was a walker. Through Morgan we viewers learned how to kill the walkers (head) and just how difficult it is to kill a loved one who is a walker.

I hope Morgan shows up alive and sane. I like the guy.
Same here. Just rewatched S01E01 again, and appreciated how much Morgan did for Rick in just that one episode.

Old 03-27-2015, 09:37 AM

14 posts, read 16,300 times
okay this is it, my death prediction. After much thought and careful consideration, my touch of death goes to..........CAROL!

Old 03-27-2015, 10:12 AM

6,456 posts, read 9,829,633 times
Quote:
Morgan is HUNDREDS of miles away with no transportation. There is no way he can find them even if he were looking.

He did find the map with the message saying they need rick grimes in DC. SO he could very well follow the same path they were taking.

Old 03-27-2015, 10:30 AM

2,382 posts, read 5,400,330 times
iv been rewatching a couple of the old seasons - it's interesting to see Chandler Riggs aging, he's 15 now I think. Anyway - he went from cute kid to nice looking teen and seems to have completly skipped that really unfortunate looking period so many boys go thru.

Old 03-27-2015, 10:55 AM

387 posts, read 352,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
He did find the map with the message saying they need rick grimes in DC. SO he could very well follow the same path they were taking.
He doesn't know to look for the ASZ though, he would be going towards DC which is what Rick and Co. were doing. That is where Daryl and his recruiting job could come in because he could find him the way Aaron found Rick and Co.

Old 03-27-2015, 11:05 AM

28,958 posts, read 30,311,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyUtah1968 View Post
okay this is it, my death prediction. After much thought and careful consideration, my touch of death goes to..........CAROL!
yeah, I'm thinking her to...but I hope not

I don't want any of the group to die...

except maybe the preacher...?

Old 03-27-2015, 11:36 AM

734 posts, read 1,083,156 times
Quote:
LOl it's called finding an abandoned vehicle and then driving it, the same way Rick and the crew have been doing.

Old 03-27-2015, 12:51 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,590,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I honestly thought Rick and Michonne were going to get together....LOL, perhaps that is why she hit him?
I never understand this. I see no chemistry at all.

She REALLY wants to live in this place. She was trying to save the day but it was too late.

I watched that part again and laughed like the first time. WHACK. hee hee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV