Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2015, 10:12 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
LMAO!!!

Would that not be the funniest thing ever?
I think they would all vote her out first just for the laugh!
Yep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2015, 10:28 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I wanted to see her voted out first for a third time.
She already holds a record that will never be broken, no need to add to it.

I generally like this format of voting for a Cast and that these are players that have not had a second chance.

While I typically don't like seeing returning players and don't like the term "All Stars" as they are designated as such by the Producers, this could provide an interesting season.

Old 05-07-2015, 11:29 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,861,393 times
I think they blew it having current cast members on there, as in they gave away who isn't winning. No reason to have a new winner right back on. =| Anyhoo, Kass?! Please no.

That Rodney sure is a tough guy. lol Seriously, he gets all 'yo bro *puff out chest*' and then whines endlessly about his birthday? Wow. He's a pampered lil' guy. Somehow I can see him beating a final 3 of him, Dan, and Will. Best of a crap 3.

Mike is clearly the smartest and best this season. I've never minded him tbh - I just never saw him winning. (though 'merica still bugs me to no end) Too big a threat. Hopefully he can go on a run but not seeing that happen. Lotta challenges left to win and he didn't even win last night. Too bad. He's the last best hope for a good finish. lol

Old 05-07-2015, 11:30 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
I generally like this format of voting for a Cast and that these are players that have not had a second chance.
I think they have picked who they want on Survivor, but are just letting us think that we have a say in the matter.

Old 05-07-2015, 11:39 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
I think they have picked who they want on Survivor, but are just letting us think that we have a say in the matter.
I agree. It is a marketing ploy!

Old 05-07-2015, 12:02 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,607,055 times
Yeah, and just like everything else, it gets us talking!

I wonder if they know their audience is aging, which is why they do have a lot of older players on tap. No very young cuties in bikinis are on the list - except Joe!

Carolyn makes me vomit, but she has been playing the smartest and best physical game of those remaining.

Old 05-07-2015, 12:50 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,618,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
I think they blew it having current cast members on there, as in they gave away who isn't winning. No reason to have a new winner right back on. =| Anyhoo, Kass?! Please no.
I hated Kass. Especially for flipping on Spencer and Tasha. But I have to admit she would probably be a pretty good player and entertaining.

Old 05-07-2015, 01:40 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
No Kass please. Can't really be enough people wanting to see her again, just can't be. One would have to have an awful short memory.

Old 05-07-2015, 01:41 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,689 times
They are voting out the strongest players, the ones who would get votes from the jury. So Mike is a target, and Carolyn should be next. If she's not paying attention, she likely will be blindsided. If Sierra can manage to get one of the other three guys voted out, she would make the final 3. If that happens I think Sierra would win just because she would be the least disliked.

Old 05-07-2015, 03:17 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,476,268 times
Will is playing under the radar. I can't stand any of the players, but Mike is my only pick. I've never heard a grown man cry so much about his birthday. Rodney needs to go home to mama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV