Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2015, 01:51 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
Robert was terribly out of step with Kym almost the entire dance. It was glaringly obvious in the beginning, when they were side-by-side. All his dance moves were a half-step behind hers. For example, she kicked high and then, one-two-three-count, he kicked high -- when they should have been kicking together. I really like Robert but, from the prospect of rhythm, that was his worst performance.
I completely agree, he was terribly out of step, even to the untrained eye.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2015, 02:59 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Just saw Noah and Sharna dance on Ellen. Great little dance. A 10. She is so much more pretty without the theatrical make up on! He is such a nice guy too. They go back and forth to Alabama and practice there so he can be near his kids. Awww.

Old 04-20-2015, 10:35 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,217,290 times
I thought Patti was at her best tonight. She seemed to look younger , move better and be much more relaxed.
Double elimination next week. My favs can't last. I know they are not the best dancers. I go for the personality and enthusiasm.

Old 04-20-2015, 10:57 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,435,519 times
Spoiler
I agree that Patti was at her best tonight. Although I knew she wouldnt last much longer, I w as surprised at her elimination.

I really though that the bachelor would go home tonight.

I'm starting to like Riker more and more.

Old 04-21-2015, 07:22 AM

50,378 posts, read 63,993,273 times
I did not get why Patti was so bullet proof for so long. She seems like a nice lady, but she's no dancer.

Old 04-21-2015, 08:29 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I did not get why Patti was so bullet proof for so long. She seems like a nice lady, but she's no dancer.
Because of her icon status kept viewers tuning in I imagine but glad she went out on such a good night for her of dancing.

Ok y'all sitting down? I liked Riker's dance BUT he seems to still have a bit of "noodly" lines instead of straight clean ones. he is holding his back stiffer now get those limbs he might be a final 3.

Willow is not dancing either Mark is lifting her etc she is waiting on him to lift her instead of flowing.

Chris is not improving enough to stay he is to stiff maybe he should give some of his to Riker.

Robert is off timing but he is fun to watch with his big smile & positive attitude.

Noah could be at his limit at dancing he is so darned cute. I'd hate to be his baby mama bet the whole country is wondering where she is. Wonder if he was a single dad while he went through therapy?

Rumer was even off last night she didn't stand out like she has been.

Derek & Nastia were awesome but why wouldn't they be?

Wish they'd do away with the extra dancers when it is just the couples dancing that are being judged. Mark is going waaaaaaaaaaay overboard using extra dancers it is distracting from the person be judged. Ahem maybe that is his point. Plus on the team dance Mark & Derek shouldn't have been the out front spotlight dancers that was egotistical of both of them last night.

Old 04-21-2015, 10:39 AM

4,344 posts, read 4,722,397 times
Starting to like Riker more.
Willow - can't stand.
Bachelor Chris - time to go next.
Robert and Kym - get a room already!
Noah - LOVE!!!!!!!!!
Rumer - My pick for the win. (Yes, I love Val.)
Nastia - don't like her and having her with Derek means I like her even less

Miss Patty made it fun. She's a consummate pro.

Old 04-21-2015, 11:11 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
I liked Patti last night. Didn't even miss a beat when her shoe flew off. She was such a class act. Farmer Chris needs to go next.

I think I saw Kim in a commercial for Shark Tank.

Noah just gives it his all, doesn't he? He deserves better scores. That was so cool that he was so upset with what they showed about them at odds with rehearsal. That really bothered him. Good for him to talk about it.

Old 04-21-2015, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
...Noah could be at his limit at dancing he is so darned cute. I'd hate to be his baby mama bet the whole country is wondering where she is. Wonder if he was a single dad while he went through therapy?...

Very good observations, Jaxson. I agreed with your entire post.

Noah's bio page says he's twice divorced. A google search revealed that his first wife, with whom he shares a son, divorced him during his recovery. However, according to other sites, he admits he was depressed (understandably) and drinking during that time.

He remarried in 2007 and has a son and a daughter from that marriage. During that marriage he made the decision to go back to Iraq and visit the place where he was injured (through a program called Operation Proper Exit). Interestingly, he didnt consult with his wife before agreeing to do that and, according to Noah, they had quite a fight about it.

His father lost his left hand in a work-related accident many years ago. During Noah's recovery his father moved in with him and was able to help him greatly from that perspective.

Last edited by TFW46; 04-21-2015 at 12:22 PM..

Old 04-21-2015, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
...Noah just gives it his all, doesn't he? He deserves better scores. That was so cool that he was so upset with what they showed about them at odds with rehearsal. That really bothered him. Good for him to talk about it.

I like Noah but I'm not so sure I agree about his anger being cool. Everyone gets upset from time to time but my first thought was that he can have quite an explosive temper. Maybe Sharna should have warned him in advance about the rehearsal clips but I think he'd still have been very upset.

Last edited by TFW46; 04-21-2015 at 12:25 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV