Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 11:03 PM
HDL HDL started this thread

3,216 posts, read 6,791,412 times

Advertisements

There's only 2 more episodes left and I'm loving the writing and actors! Next week's episode looks really good too ! Am I the only one here watching? It's hard to believe that the season is so close to being over when it seems like it just started . Of course, I did miss most of the season before I found the show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2011, 03:13 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,434,642 times
I like it too and agree next wk's show looks real good. Unfort. I coudlnt find the channel on the tv and another time I forgot it was on but was able to bring it up online which was pretty neat as I hadnt done that before.

Old 01-12-2014, 08:35 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,050,580 times
Default Switched at Birth - Season 3

The new season of "Switched at Birth" begins tomorrow (Monday) night.
If you haven't seen it yet, it is about 2 teenaged girls who discover that they were accidentally switched when they were infants. One to a rich family and the other to a single alcoholic poor mother.
Last year left off with Toby and his fiancé getting married by a justice of the peace.
Bay has finally showed off her studious side. She wanted to take more classes so that she could finish 12th grade early and then go to an art school in Germany. Of course, that was before Ty broke up with her. We'll see if she continues this path.
Daphne may or may not be arrested for blackmailing the Senator.

I think that the best episode of them all was the John's dream episode after his heart attack when they got both girls. Bay was the studious loner and Daphne was the spoiled - worse than a - brat.

Old 01-12-2014, 12:35 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,546,249 times
I've been watching since day one and I absolutely love it! Daphne in real life actually has a hearing loss disease called Meniere's and she was already fluent in ASL b/c her sister teaches it. I actually enjoy a few other shows on abc family (the fosters, ravenswood, twisted)

Old 01-12-2014, 02:36 PM

Katie Leclerc must have gotten the disease later in life because she speaks perfectly, on the few times when they have shown her character to be hearing, unlike deaf Daphne who speaks with an "accent". I wonder how much longer the show will last because she is already in her later 20's - playing a high school kid. At least Vanessa Marano is in her early 20's.

I'm disappointed that they appear to have cancelled "The Lying Game". I loved that show the best. Blair Redford was on "Switched at Birth (Ty), went to "The Lying Game" (Ethan) and was brought back to "Switched".

Old 01-12-2014, 05:50 PM
HDL HDL started this thread

3,216 posts, read 6,791,412 times
Thanks for reviving this thread! I was just about to google the show to see when it would be back on. I've actually missed quite a bit because I moved since starting the thread and my former residence didn't get ABC Family. I'll have to play 'catch-up' now.

Old 01-12-2014, 06:19 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,434,642 times
Ive missed it for a long time, it was off for a while and I guess I never noticed that it came back on. Looking forward to playing 'catch-up' too, thx for the update

PS Just noticed there's a 'marathon' tom. nite of previous shows (and new ones) that I'll have to tune in to see - only problem is from the brief descriptions, IM not sure which Ive seen and which I havent and cant really tape them all, argh...

Last edited by Honeycrisp; 01-12-2014 at 06:59 PM..

Old 01-13-2014, 06:08 AM

There have been TWO seasons of the show. The last episode will be numbered 221. I don't know the name of it.

Old 01-14-2014, 11:51 AM

R.J. Mitte, Walt's son on "Breaking Bad", was a guest on last night's episode. I wonder if he will become Daphne's new love interest.
It looks like Daphne got off with only having to do 100 hours of community service.
Angelo appears to be running out of money. Catherine is unhappy.

Old 01-14-2014, 03:28 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,114,381 times
I wonder if the big guy in Bays art class will be her new boyfriend or her new best friend ? also . Now was the boy in the wheel chair who is at the clinic is that going to be Daphnes new bf or the hispanic boy who was showing her around going to be ? Wow I cant believe Daphne was worried about John throwing her out of the house . I wonder why John is giving Daphne such a hard time about what she did , I think he should get over it cause they really are good kids they make mistakes . Poor Toby he is still getting the cold shoulder because he went ahead and married that girl whom John and Catherine told him they did not want him to marry . I wondered when Catherine was going to blow up about not being happy . Well looks like she is doing so next week . I love sandra bernhardt as the art instructor at college . I wonder when angelo is going to tell regina he is broke and cant help her with buying the decorating gallery .

Last edited by phonelady61; 01-14-2014 at 03:30 PM.. Reason: spelling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV