Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2016, 09:11 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,620,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I think Aubry is going to win. She has the smarts and the best argument to make to the jury.

What exactly is Michelle and Cydney going to speak about?

It's pretty predictable now.
Cydny made the first big move of the game, jumping the Braun ship for the Brains and Beauty. That was a pivital move. She's won I believe, multiple II. And she was the archetect of the latest vote to vote out Jason against Tai's wishes.

It is perceived that Aubry has played a better case, which probably means Aubry will win, but in reality, I think Cyd has played a similar game. Probably Aubry's biggest perceived strength is that everyone believes she has Joe in her back pocket. Which, does appear to be true. But i have never admired winners like that. It reminds me of the seasons when Kim won dragging all the girls along with her, or when Boston Rob won.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2016, 09:18 AM

Quote:
I would like to see the type of challenge where Jeff tells a story about the history of the island they are on, and then asks questions about the story.
That is a memory challenge. They have one every season, but they already did it this year. Michelle dominated it. Was very impressive.

Old 05-06-2016, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
Jason's explanation of why he voted for Joe:

“I knew Tai didn’t have the numbers. Tai came up and talked to me ahead of time and tried to get me to vote Michele, and then you watch Cydney and Michele go off and Cydney talk to Aubry. Cydney was really close to both those sides. Knowing her the way I did and working with her for as long as I did, I knew that wasn’t good. So I stayed true to myself and voted who I thought should have left.”

This is from his exit interview with Dalton Ross from Entertainment Weekly. Survivor: Jason denies being a bully to Alecia | EW.com
The interesting thing is i can't say that Jason is wrong when he says he was true to himself and voted for who he thought should have left the game. Or that Joe is wrong. Each despises the other and thinks the other was not true to the game and how it should be played. The great thing about survivor is there are many ways to play the game. But typically you want to be somewhere in between a lump on a log and a horses behind if you want a chance to actually win the game.

Old 05-06-2016, 01:57 PM

5,520 posts, read 7,115,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
That is a memory challenge. They have one every season, but they already did it this year. Michelle dominated it. Was very impressive.
I haven't missed an episode and don't recall hearing a story than a quiz.

Old 05-06-2016, 02:44 PM

Quote:
No, this one wasn't a story. I'm just saying they do a memory challenge every season and they already did one. I doubt they do another one.

Old 05-06-2016, 03:34 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
No, this one wasn't a story. I'm just saying they do a memory challenge every season and they already did one. I doubt they do another one.
You are correct, Tom, there wasn't. Bill is talking about the IIC two weeks ago when Michelle remembered all the numbers first shot.

I disagree, Bill, they could very well have another memory challenge IF tptb want Michelle to win. If not, they probably suspect a photographic memory, so they will stay away from a memory challenge.

Old 05-06-2016, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
You are correct, Tom, there wasn't. Bill is talking about the IIC two weeks ago when Michelle remembered all the numbers first shot.

I disagree, Bill, they could very well have another memory challenge IF tptb want Michelle to win. If not, they probably suspect a photographic memory, so they will stay away from a memory challenge.
Ha-ha. Yeah. We will see.

Sometimes the final challenges are very involved. Third memory, third puzzle, third physical/skill.

Or if they want Tai or Cydny to win they will just do a straight endurance challenge.

I doubt we see a straight memory challenge again though.

Old 05-06-2016, 07:35 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,265,505 times
I'm pretty sure they have all the challenges planned out ahead of time. They don't create challenges on the fly to benefit certain players.

Old 05-06-2016, 10:54 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,218,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
I'm pretty sure they have all the challenges planned out ahead of time. They don't create challenges on the fly to benefit certain players.
While I don't think they make up challenges at the last minute I do think they give themselves options so they can head in the direction they want to lead things.

Old 05-07-2016, 07:12 AM

350 posts, read 477,991 times
Quote:
While I don't think they make up challenges at the last minute I do think they give themselves options so they can head in the direction they want to lead things.
For what point? Why does it matter to them who wins? For the most part, a week after the Final Episode, we don't hear much about the winners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV