Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2016, 11:36 PM

44,635 posts, read 61,645,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
THANK GOODNESS IT IS OVER AND PAUL LOST!

Well, he didn't really lose as he got $50,000 for being a AH+++. So what if he KNOWS what he is...doesn't make it right.
^^^

Congratulations to Nicole.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2016, 01:31 AM

8,440 posts, read 13,445,026 times
I'm happy Nicole won. Meech worked hard to destroy everything she could about Nicole, because Nicole could work with the guys and Meech couldn't, IMO.

I'm glad it's over. Nice to see a female beat a male at the finale.

MSR

Old 09-22-2016, 01:37 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,294,055 times
I knew as soon as Paul picked James to be evicted that he just gave up half a million buckaroos. But at least he got $50,000. That is still some good money.
I am sure Nicole and family needed the money. I am also glad this show is over and no more constant crying or whiny voices I will have to put up with while watching TV.

Old 09-22-2016, 06:11 AM

8,851 posts, read 5,881,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
I'm happy Nicole won. Meech worked hard to destroy everything she could about Nicole, because Nicole could work with the guys and Meech couldn't, IMO.

I'm glad it's over. Nice to see a female beat a male at the finale.

MSR
Yeah, I never really got why Michele had so much hate towards Nicole. I was shocked, and thought that Paul played the better game, but was kind of happy that Nicole got to stick it to Michele by winning. Nicole was very smart and strategic even if she didn't make huge game moves. I'm fine with her winning.

Old 09-22-2016, 06:17 AM

8,851 posts, read 5,881,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
I knew as soon as Paul picked James to be evicted that he just gave up half a million buckaroos. But at least he got $50,000. That is still some good money.
I am sure Nicole and family needed the money. I am also glad this show is over and no more constant crying or whiny voices I will have to put up with while watching TV.
I honestly thought that Paul would beat either James or Nicole pretty easily, so I didn't initially think he made a mistake. The jury seemed random as to how they voted and it didn't really seem like they based it on gameplay, so I was thinking that since James was more liked, that he may have been the slightly tougher opponent. I'm still surprised Nicole won (I thought Paul played the better game) but she played a really strategic game, so she deserves it.

Old 09-22-2016, 06:25 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,115,390 times
I am happy with the outcome. Surprised that Paulie did not throw a vote to Paul, friendship my ass!

An example was set that cockiness does not get rewarded.

I am glad Victor got AFP, Did he also get 5K twice in the game?

Old 09-22-2016, 06:55 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,336,386 times
I can't stand Michele I hope she never gets invited back. Her crying is ridiculous.

I think when Nicole said she played "Big Brother not Big Baby" that was a dig at Michele and also when she nailed her answer to the question Michele asked her.

Old 09-22-2016, 06:56 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times
Pretty disappointed with the outcome, but then again this entire season wasn't all that great. Nicole is not a good BB player. She never even had a strategy of "laying low," that wasn't her mindset. She was so obsessed with being Corey's snugglebuddy, she forgot there was a BB game going on around her. Corey's bromance with Paulie is the only thing that kept her safe as a veteran. Nicole did not set that up on purpose, it just "happened" for her.

Paul was the best player in BB18 by far (even though he was annoying sometimes). I wish the jury would have voted strictly on game play and not just that all the women wanted a female winner. Because if we were to actually sit down and compare notes day to day, week to week, on who played a better game, Paul would destroy Nicole.

I think of some of the greatest BB players in history. A lot of them didn't even win. And then you think Nicole....NICOLE got a win? Like, seriously? LOL

Old 09-22-2016, 07:29 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,254,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
I'm glad Nichole won. She had a great social game and once she got out of Corey's bed, she played well.

It is hard to be a girl in that house as the jealousy is crazy and so difficult to get any of the girls on the jury to vote for a girl. I'm SO glad that Natalie voted for Nichole. Surprised that Paulie voted for her.

I don't understand why Nichole would "need" the money as she is a nurse and they get paid quite well.

As for Michelle...so sad that she doesn't realize she is a pretty girl when she isn't being mean. She disliked Bridget because Frank preferred Bridget over Michelle. Then she disliked Nichole because Corey was interested in Nichole. None of the guys were interested in Michelle. Not due to her looks but due to her being so insecure and jealous. Hopefully, her parents will watch the show and help her to build her self esteem.

Old 09-22-2016, 07:29 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,659,380 times
I always start out saying I'm not going to watch another year of BB but I always get sucked in. It's my guilty pleasure. What I won't do however, is pay to watch the CBS All Access version. That seems ridiculous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV