Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2012, 08:29 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,505,720 times

Advertisements

Adding another thought about the trip. I like Heather now. She's not wild and crazy like Ramona and Sonja, but she's not a buzzkill either. She's normal, and they need that to balance the personalities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2012, 09:13 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,802,064 times
shhhhh....cause it's OT and might be deleted but............I love this forum and those who post on it.

Old 09-11-2012, 09:27 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,505,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
shhhhh....cause it's OT and might be deleted but............I love this forum and those who post on it.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! Me too!

Old 09-11-2012, 09:46 PM

692 posts, read 1,005,304 times
I wonder if Aviva is soo pissed at Sonja because she potentially sees herself in Sonja (alone and broke with her children except not nearly as fun because she is incapable). It could be her future if her big stwong husband King Reid (cage match with Alexis for who gets to call their husband that) is eventually indicted for pulling a mini-Madoff. She may actually have use her degrees lest she end up riding the subway and her possesions seized and sold at auction. For someone who proclaims their academic nobility between her father, her husband and her BIL she really has a deluded opinion of herself and her "station" and how upstanding she is.

Heather is my new fave of this group. Carole is now getting the side-eye. She needs to stop smoking up right before every scene.... and after... and when she steps away for a brief sec.

Old 09-11-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubina View Post
I wonder if Aviva is soo pissed at Sonja because she potentially sees herself in Sonja (alone and broke with her children except not nearly as fun because she is incapable). It could be her future if her big stwong husband King Reid (cage match with Alexis for who gets to call their husband that) is eventually indicted for pulling a mini-Madoff. She may actually have use her degrees lest she end up riding the subway and her possesions seized and sold at auction. For someone who proclaims their academic nobility between her father, her husband and her BIL she really has a deluded opinion of herself and her "station" and how upstanding she is.

Heather is my new fave of this group. Carole is now getting the side-eye. She needs to stop smoking up right before every scene.... and after... and when she steps away for a brief sec.

Lubina,hon, I have no idea what this post is about but you got my curiosity aroused.

Old 09-11-2012, 10:55 PM

692 posts, read 1,005,304 times
Quote:
Lubina,hon, I have no idea what this post is about but you got my curiosity aroused.
The Bravo boards are alive with the sound of gossip. Normally I don't give a flying fig, but when someone starts playing the education card and how dare you act the way you do card I always think they doth protest too much and I read up a little. Basically if you believe what the boards and other parts of the internets are saying about her, Aviva used to "get around" herself in search of her next golden d!ck (r.i.p. one and done Cindy B!) she used to knowlingly sell fake handbags (klassy), her pervy dad stole from his clients, King Reid's brother did time in the clink for securities fraud and King Reid himself is being sued for investment fraud. Carole just seems high... a lot.

Old 09-11-2012, 11:13 PM

Quote:
The Bravo boards are alive with the sound of gossip. Normally I don't give a flying fig, but when someone starts playing the education card and how dare you act the way you do card I always think they doth protest too much and I read up a little. Basically if you believe what the boards and other parts of the internets are saying about her, Aviva used to "get around" herself in search of her next golden d!ck (r.i.p. one and done Cindy B!) she used to knowlingly sell fake handbags (klassy), her pervy dad stole from his clients, King Reid's brother did time in the clink for securities fraud and King Reid himself is being sued for investment fraud. Carole just seems high... a lot.

oh ok. Gotcha now

Old 09-11-2012, 11:15 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,126,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I liked Aviva before the last show. How dare she keep on and on telling those women that they should go thank her husband for bringing her there? They probably could care less that she was there. And, she wouldn't shut up. I couldn't believe they were all trying to placate her. I agree that her dad is white trash!
I don't know Avivas outbursts are usually reactions to the wonder twin idiots Ramona and Sonja. I've never liked Sonja, she's too slutty, and Ramona is soo self centered. Heather and Carole are the most normal. countess tries way to hard.

Old 09-12-2012, 12:14 AM

2,209 posts, read 4,226,530 times
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
I forget where and when but Carole did suggest she likes the ganja, not sure to what extent though, surely not to the extent of having a permanent stoner voice. I mean she's seeing an aging rockstar and the dirty/hipster neighbor that comes to visit her every now and then (probably her supplier :P ), kind of big red flags there -- ha!

Like Pip, I too am interested. Divulge as much as you can because, despite being just speculations, it's delicious to read and I don't think I could read through the comments on their blogs without wanting to crush my head with a spiked mallet.

Aviva is bizarre, didn't she live in FRANCE for a long while? How did she get there? How exactly did she get through all her disabilities alone in a foreign country? HOW? Did the whole country of France throw a party for you Aviva? Roll out the red carpet for you there? Any banners? Yeah, okay, you're a nut.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:57 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,202,036 times
Quote:
here is what I don't get-do not understand.....why does it matter who does what and with who and who eats with whom and etc and etc???? When I'm on vacation or anywhere with my females friends I do not keep tabs on what or who they do. Period. End of story.

While I personally wouldn't have cared, I understand where they were coming from. Reid comes, then all of the sudden they were having a "couples" dinner, and very clearly excluding everyone else. Considering all the tension in the house, Carole and Aviva, or at least Carole should have known better than to plan a double date, especially on Aviva's first full day, I can understand why the women would expect they would all be having dinner together, or at the very least everyone would be invited to go with anyone else, not couples only, and the singles not welcomed to join, that was rude.

Ramona and Sonja googling white trash was hysterical, those women are so ditzy, when they aren't angry, and screaming at someone they can be quite fun to watch.

Aviva is a little tired of someone else's "Me, me, me?" Wow, she's a piece of work! What a spoiled, self involved person, her parents ruined her. I'm wasn't too impressed with Reid's "overweight, old ladies gone wild" comment either, that was obnoxious, and who exactly is old and overweight in the group? They all look good, so what if they aren't 22 and sticks, that means they can't have some fun and be a little wild? Stupid comment.

I actually wished they had all gone and ruined Aviva's date night with the magical perfect King Reid, I'm sure the only reason they didn't go was because no on wanted to be around Aviva. Aviva is a nut case, I love my guy, but somehow I manage to be a fully functioning human being when he isn't around.

Last edited by detshen; 09-12-2012 at 03:33 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV