Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2017, 08:05 AM

5,535 posts, read 7,128,574 times

Advertisements

I liked the cowboy/marine guy right off the bat, he seemed genuine and laid back, reminds me of my nephew.

Agree with everyone on paranoid guy and droopy drawers. They got to go.

Good to see you again Pippy and Jax.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2017, 08:13 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,865,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
Now Chrissy has an idol she can flaunt. Only the two guys on the Hustlers tribe know it's worthless. It's the ultimate fake idol.
I had not thought of this because otherwise it made no sense what-so-ever to not use the idol. Instant numbers and the safety of another 'older' person as camouflage. But if she is smart enough to use it going forward it does make more sense.

Alan is stirring up the pot which is okay I guess but I don't think he'll last long doing that. Tony baloney's strat is well known at this point. The 'parole officer' is the embodiment of every negative stereotype of the justice system. Manipulative jerk looking to use and bully people. Already cannot stand him. I like the marine and the urologist but no real thoughts on the rest so far. Gorgeous scenery as usual.

Old 09-28-2017, 09:29 AM

4,363 posts, read 6,541,516 times
I thought the tribes picked the puzzles backwards, from hardest to easiest. Odd but it's how it played out too. No way Hustlers Inc would win a challenge without an advantage.

Much to early to take a lot away from a 1 hour premier but no one really impressed me and of course plenty annoyed me in that short time.

Doesn't Crazy usually get voted out first? I think they forgot.

Old 09-28-2017, 09:42 AM

130,654 posts, read 12,171,594 times
I think Alan went too far in his stir the pot efforts. But I like him & I hope he will calm down. I already dislike the Tony wannabe, & hope he goes soon, he does seem have a bullying instinct. I like the guy who found the idol ( forget his name) & his surfer pal. I am glad survivor is back

Old 09-28-2017, 10:24 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,227,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Wrong person got voted out tonight, they lost a big opportunity.
Joe's attitude is typical Rhode Island. Napoleon complexes.

That Alan has got to go. He's a scary freak.

I kind of figured the idol would be sent to Chrissy. That kid (wrongly) guessed she would be the target after vomiting at the end of the challenge. Idiots voted out the wrong person of course.

Old 09-28-2017, 10:41 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,476,929 times
Pretty funny. In a game where about half the competitions involve swimming, they voted out the former Olympic swimmer. Of course, maybe she didn't tell them about that part--but if eviction were looming, she should have. You can shake a coconut tree and a bunch of beefy guys will fall out, and there are always some eggheads handy, but you cannot so easily scrounge around the jungle and find someone who co-captained her national swimming team.

Old 09-28-2017, 10:46 AM

4,363 posts, read 6,541,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Pretty funny. In a game where about half the competitions involve swimming, they voted out the former Olympic swimmer. Of course, maybe she didn't tell them about that part--but if eviction were looming, she should have. You can shake a coconut tree and a bunch of beefy guys will fall out, and there are always some eggheads handy, but you cannot so easily scrounge around the jungle and find someone who co-captained her national swimming team.
And she's from about 20 minuets away from here, this area not really known for a stir the pot mentality. Go with the flow did not work out in this case.

Old 09-28-2017, 11:22 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,484,276 times
If I were playing the game and someone insisted on harassing me about having an idol, I would have turned it back on them demanding they prove they don't have an idol and were just trying to deflect.

Old 09-28-2017, 11:52 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,315,036 times
I fail to see what's "heroic" about having a high paying job, leaving the job temporarily to have a baby, and then returning to that high paying job.

What am I missing?

Old 09-28-2017, 11:55 AM

130,654 posts, read 12,171,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
I fail to see what's "heroic" about having a high paying job, leaving the job temporarily to have a baby, and then returning to that high paying job.

What am I missing?
I agree, I was dumbfounded at that statement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV